Plot Oriented rp search F for M (Possibility for a small group rp too)

Started by Chiarra, November 19, 2013, 02:17:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chiarra

Please, please, please send me a pm and not respond in this thread.  If you do reply to this thread, I will not respond to it.  It's just to keep things nice and tidy around here.

Rules:

1.  Please have good spelling and grammar.
2.  I do not like one liners, and though I understand the occasional one.
3.  Please tell me if you would like to drop the rp or are going to be away for a while, I will do the same in return.
4.  If you are losing interest, maybe we could try to make it more interesting, if not then I thank you for your time on the rp that was dropped.

I have a couple ideas I want to do. Red equals craving.

1. A prince falls in love with his innocent maid and they have a forbidden romance.  Wanting this to be more romantic.

2. Two kingdoms have been at war for centuries.  Finally, the two decide to end it and make peace by joining their houses.  At first, there's a romance between the two.  It's only when, (insert reason here) the romance fades and they can barely stand to look at each other anymore.  (For this one I'm hoping you can play two characters.  One for her husband, and then another male character with whom my character falls in love with.

3.  The same as the first one, only this time MC, the eldest daughter gets sent overseas to marry a Viking prince to help settle the war.  Her fiance is a cruel man but is forced into this marriage.  Regards his wife with disdain and could care less about her.  His brother is the compete opposite, kind and caring, wishing he was the oldest so he could have married MC and save her from the life she has with his brother.  The brother and MC fall in love and have an affair.  Also wanting to make this a fantasy too, so the mythical creatures will exist but not a requirement.

Willing to make the third rp a small group role play if you want to.  If you are wanting to make it a small group, then I will go ahead and contradict myself and say go ahead and post in this thread, but only for that reason.  Just so I know and anyone else wanting to do so will know if there are any characters taken.  Just post which brother you would want to play and we'll go from there.
Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List

Chiarra

Well, my brother has his sword, and I have my mind and a mind needs books like a sword needs a whetstone, that's why I read so much, Jon Snow.

~Tyrion Lannister

F-List