The Hound and the Incubi [MXM/NB]

Started by Imriel, August 11, 2023, 08:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imriel

All full up on this story idea for now. Thanks!

Main themes: Fantasy, demons, incubi, bodyguards, emotional slow burn, switching, power dynamics, cults, debts, indentured servitude, bondage, magic
(Optional themes: Transformation, gender fluidity/shifting, non-human characters on both sides)

General Synopsis: Character A is known as a Hound. An indentured servant for the dominant Mage/Religious Order of the kingdom. They are tasked with investigating a lead found for the opposing cult/religion that has been sowing chaos as of late. When the Hound arrives, he finds what looks like a failed ritual with the sacrifice left behind, still alive. Whatever the actual purpose of the ritual is, it becomes clear soon enough that the result was making the Sacrifice, formally human into a demon for all sense and purposes. The Hound binds him and tasks himself to return the Incubi back to the Order instead of killing him, positive that it will clear the last of his debts. But to do that...he has to keep the Incubi fed.

• These details are loose to allow maximum customization
  • I'm open to playing either the Hound OR the Incubi
  • Both characters will be Switches (this is mandatory) I want to explore more flexible and changing dynamics
  • The background and general set up for the characters are up to us! Is the Hound actually very pious and struggling with having sex with his new ward to keep them alive? Did the Incubi volunteer for being turned into a demon, or were they kidnapped? Do they come from different classes or are they of similar backgrounds? What led the Hound to become indentured? WHY is the cult turning people into demons and how? All things I'd love to explore with this! How is the Incubi dealing with well, being a demon now? Do they like it? Do they hate it? Are they planning to use their newfound powers for more?
  • I am also interested in dealing with shifting genders for the Incubi or open to them being gender expansive even as a human.
  • Fairly smut heavy story along with the plot. My MO is smut with substance and character exploration!

About Me:

• 30+ | Non-binary (they/them) | EST
  • 1 response per week minimum; sometimes my second job/side hustle will have me hiatusing for a week or two. When I have a free day I will reply as much as possible.
  • RPing for a damn long time; literate, some typos as we all have. 3-5 paragraphs at least.
  • DEEPLY enjoys worldbuilding and character building in to craft our story even after it's begun
  • I do not play on discord or Direct Messages. Forum RP only, please!
  • Feel free to check out my posts via my profile to get an idea of my writing style.

---

Please DM me if you're interested and let me know which role you'd like to play!