The Queens of Red and White: Closed

Started by Ember Star, August 20, 2013, 12:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ember Star

1. Yes. By biting.
2. Yes.
3. Yes. Provided you can keep up with them. I'd say a starter cap of 3 and if people can keep up with them, they can add more later.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

rustytiger

Quote from: Rukio on September 20, 2013, 11:10:14 AM
I've read the Abhorsen chronicles and I think it's work best as an unaligned character. Much more likely to work without the influence of either queendom.

That's exactly what I was thinking for her.
I'm slowly coming back after years long hiatus. Still going through all the new rules and updates so I'm sorry if I mess up.

Ons & Offs
Absences
Idea Thread

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Ember Star on September 20, 2013, 11:27:07 AM
1. Yes. By biting.
2. Yes.
3. Yes. Provided you can keep up with them. I'd say a starter cap of 3 and if people can keep up with them, they can add more later.

Few more questions:

1. What is the aging process for vampires?

2. Since I am considering no-alignment, could my two characters have a domain within the Dark Forest? (Willing to give details about the place.)
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Ember Star

1. They don't. You pick an age when you're turned. Or if you're pure than when they're at the peak if their life so 18-25. If they haven't fed in years and years they look extremely older.

2. Depends on what kind of "domain", if you're talking a house that's fine. If you're talking a entire village that's gonna take some consideration and approval between me and Ghetto.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

MasterOfMyFate

1. Aaaaah. I will take into consideration of pureblood then.

2. I was thinking of a library of sorts. Basically, this is the place where those interested in learning mystical arts as well as increasing their arcane abilities through study. Basically a library for Witches/Wizards/Alchemist/Necromancy/Druid/Etc. Rules are that the place is considered neutral ground and any hostility shown to any of the people who are checking out a library book will be dealt with extreme prejudice. Considering the vampire's longevity, I was thinking about having them be the ones who collected the knowledge through the ages as well as being considered the librarians of the location.
Master ON/OFF

GhettoMagick

I figured vampires became other vampires by biting and blood transference. Like if you have an overwhelming amount of vampire blood in you it changes you into them. You want your vampire to live in a library.
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

MasterOfMyFate

Yes, well one of the characters I am gonna have venturing some time soon. The library is actually a source of income when it comes to obtaining blood. So to say you want to check out a book, you'd have to offer something of interest such as another book holding knowledge that can associate itself with the library, something of interest like well kept blades, or even blood that we can safely siphon without having to bite someone.
Master ON/OFF

GhettoMagick

Sounds interesting. Create a character bio and submit it to ember and I.
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

TeacupTwink

I'm so tired, but can't sleep.  :-\ Apologies for my fail-post.
Regardless, celebration is in need for the simple fact more people are joining.  O:)

MasterOfMyFate

Can someone explain to me the magic system that is going to be in play? I am familiar with quite a few and I can adapt. Plus the information could help in the imagining of the library. (looking for specifics on vampires and magic oriented people.)
Master ON/OFF

GhettoMagick

Quote from: TeacupTwink on September 20, 2013, 01:25:55 PM
I'm so tired, but can't sleep.  :-\ Apologies for my fail-post.
Regardless, celebration is in need for the simple fact more people are joining.  O:)

No such thing as a fail-post, a "fail-post" would be not posting at all.

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on September 20, 2013, 02:33:33 PM
Can someone explain to me the magic system that is going to be in play? I am familiar with quite a few and I can adapt. Plus the information could help in the imagining of the library. (looking for specifics on vampires and magic oriented people.)

What do you mean, it's kind of a free form system depending on what race your magic user is. Vampires don't posses magic at all they can however posses abilities upon draining magic users but it's extremely rare and forbidden. Magic users we have a wide range of limitless possibilities

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: GhettoMagick on September 20, 2013, 03:04:26 PM
\What do you mean, it's kind of a free form system depending on what race your magic user is. Vampires don't posses magic at all they can however posses abilities upon draining magic users but it's extremely rare and forbidden. Magic users we have a wide range of limitless possibilities

Ah. Free to interpretation and Vampires can only gain abilities through draining magic users. Neat.  :D
Master ON/OFF

MasterOfMyFate

To finish up some of the history, what are the ways to kill a vampire in this world?
Master ON/OFF

TeacupTwink

Aspen is going to have to start investing in Garlic cologne.  ::)

GhettoMagick

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on September 20, 2013, 06:41:11 PM
To finish up some of the history, what are the ways to kill a vampire in this world?

Decapitation, removal of heart or a stake, can be contained with lack of blood of running in their systems, those are the ones I will say for now.

TeacupTwink

Quote from: GhettoMagick on September 20, 2013, 06:59:18 PM
Decapitation, removal of heart or a stake, can be contained with lack of blood of running in their systems, those are the ones I will say for now.

Don't forget Buffy, got to remember Buffy.  :P

Ilasandra

Hiya, so I do currently have an idea for a character -more then likely- a werewolf for the White Kingdom. I know you guys already have the general and what not picked, so I was thinking maybe a captain? I just do have one question. I did see a were-cat,  so I'm wondering if we are allowed to have different types of 'weres'?

GhettoMagick

Uhm yeah something like that would work. No we only have cat-sidhe and werwolves for now

Ilasandra

Okay. it was just the tiger and snake that threw me. I'll go ahead and just make her a werewolf then. ^.^

Actually it looks like the females are outranking the men, so would you prefer I make a male character?

GhettoMagick

Oh they're just shapeshifters. And it doesn't matter to me.

persephone325

Almost done with my character. Have a question for anyone playing a character in the Red Kingdom (and the GMs, cause they probably want to approve it).

I had an idea for my character, that when she was younger she was captured by someone from the Red Kingdom because they wanted to use her magic for their own gain. I wanted to know if that would be a possibility. If anyone was interested, that would make for some interesting character interaction. If not, I could always make it an NPC character that she had to kill in self defense.

So, I just wanted to put it out there and see if it was a possibility.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

GhettoMagick

Quote from: persephone325 on September 21, 2013, 02:48:15 AM
Almost done with my character. Have a question for anyone playing a character in the Red Kingdom (and the GMs, cause they probably want to approve it).

I had an idea for my character, that when she was younger she was captured by someone from the Red Kingdom because they wanted to use her magic for their own gain. I wanted to know if that would be a possibility. If anyone was interested, that would make for some interesting character interaction. If not, I could always make it an NPC character that she had to kill in self defense.

So, I just wanted to put it out there and see if it was a possibility.

Hahaha that's like everyone in the red queendom

Rukio

Chrystal

Personally, I think Synystyr is looking to get himself a steak dinner!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!