The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WyldRanger

She looks innocent...until you get her alone, then she shows you how much she knows...

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

makes him cuckoo for cocoa puffs
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

lmao Insane

was insane long before he met me!  *kiss*

Insanityenviesme

is making insanity envy him a lot more than usual :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

can have front row seats as he displays them...over and over again >:)
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Insanityenviesme

is doubting his ability to get the things he wants?
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

TheLegionary

Anesa

Silvermoon

is better described in the adult zone
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
Lao Tzu

Anesa

wants to describe me in a naughty fashion! ;-p

TheLegionary

is really pissed off with me! LOL

blue bunny sparkle

CandyLips

is always such a hidden beauty

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

CandyLips

WyldRanger

blue bunny sparkle

doesn't look so bad himself...

WyldRanger

blue bunny sparkle