Plots of a Twisted mind {updated 10/3}

Started by Ceron, June 06, 2009, 11:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceron

I left the categories out as this will be updated and added threw time and more then likely will encompass several different categories.  Please respond to the thread via pm

A Royal Truth  Taken

{Read at your own risk I am convinced now that this is cursed}

Requirements : In this r/p I want lots of detail and depth to the characters. Am looking for a minimum of Four posts or greater. Of course I understand writers block. I am not looking for perfect grammar or the like but no chat speak.

Plot: My character over a few months has inserted himself into the family as its primary body guard. He had been hired to take out the entire royal family but at the same time to make it quite and discreet. During this time he has started to learn their habits , dark secrets and the hidden passageways threw the castle. The kids <2 princes, and the princess {played by you} > Seem to hold a dark secret of sharing the servants and though the princess is still a virgin she often partakes of enjoyment of the female servants while her brothers enjoy the other of the staff. The family is actually very manipulative and enjoy their place in power. The scene would start with the princess in the privy of her chambers enjoying the pleasure of her own mind and hand . Essentially threw black mail and other means the princess becomes the assassins sub /slave and helps him inadvertently take out the rest of her family where after wards he spares her life but she becomes nothing more then a slave.

Side note ~  Seems the really good ones I have with this story my partners disappear <Might be a curse> Anyway After a few other failures to get what I want I picked the thread that was the best before my partner vanished. Please read it threw and get a feel for the length , detail and an Idea of what I want the princess to be. Of course Please if you do find interest in doing this make the princess your own with how you see her and such this is but an example.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=38787.msg1948015#msg1948015

Pairings

Teacher/Student
Mother/Son
Twins
Father/daughter
Master/slave
Dom/sub
{Will put in plots at some point soon}

Daddy/Daughter

Three versions to this one

1. Not sure how long this one would go for could be a short run or possibly a long run. Basically Father comes home early from work finding his daughter lost in self pleasure in the middle of the living room. Can be maybe they both secretly lusted or daughter needs to give daddy a bit of encouragement.

2. More longer term. Just The father and his daughter. Slowly over the years he has been molding her into a rather subservient way of thinking. Her grades are good and she is the perfect little girl. Upon her< enter age here > birthday she is told she is being home schooled. From there this will include hypnotism, suggestive thoughts, slave training . <age anywhere within the rules of elliquiy>

3. This could go just as a Teacher/student but I kinda like the flair of it being her father.
The girl is failing all of her classes, mainly due to her constant absences and rebellion against her father as she for the longest time resents the fact that he is in every aspect of her life. After racking her brain she figured the only way that she would get a passing grade and to make it to college would be to try and seduce her father. BUt she would find that daddy is much darker then she ever thought and finds heself caught up into a life of bondage and submission.
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Adrenalynn

Interested in Parent's Revenge if it isn't taken already.

Doomsday

I might steal your father/daughter plots or adapt on them... :-) A shame you only like female players for female characters.

Nevaeh

The second Daddy/daughter one sounds interesting
I hope that you're still searching for the start that has no end and all the plastic people have now become your friends before you start to drift and your soul begins to scream I just wanted to tell you that you're listening to a dream.  Ons and Offs]    [ http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Nevaeh]  [https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83776.0]  BY THE WAY.... If I am slow in posting I apologize.  I have reasons, they aren't always the same so if you want to know why ask me, I won't be putting it for all to see.

Doomsday

Damn shame you can't find a partner for Royal Truth. Looks wicked.

Ceron

Now looking for #3 under the Daddy/daughter pairing`
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

TamaRose

For the master and slave one...would you be the master?

Ceron

Yes I make a really crappy slave.. .Unless i am playing a female and really need to be in a mood to do that one
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

TamaRose

I would be willing to do that one if you could wait for me to post tomorrow.Especially,since it has already been a long day for me.Do you have any requirements for the rp?

Ceron

That's fine. And well all requirements are located in my on/off and please pm me with any ideas you might have for a story unless your looking for it to be mainly smut<either or is fine with me >
Posting Time on point

On/0ff

Zealously Jaded

Hey I would be willing to do A Royal Truth if your still open to it. There's little chance of me leaving suddenly unless I get hit by a car.

TamaRose

Sorry,it took so long to get back to you but I would be willing to do the master/slave rp with you.The only thing that I have a big no no for is scat and gag balls and rings.I also don't do chocking.That one just freaks me out.That is unless you are literally wanting to kill my character.I might try water sports if you want but it depends on the situation.Anyway,I am just really looking for a dominate master for me fiesty little red head.

Ceron

That's fine Pm me . Do you have any ideas for a story or plot for the pairing
Posting Time on point

On/0ff