Dying for a new rp (F for F)

Started by Spiritdeer94, January 01, 2014, 08:03:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiritdeer94

Hello everyone, I figured while I wait for my current roleplays on here and other places to update I would maybe start up a new one. I am currently seeking only females or males acting as females. You need to be literate, active at least once every two days and be able to make posts with more than two sentences to them. Below are some of my ideas, however I am completely open to ideas.

1. Two adventurers in a Elder Scrolls like world are on the hunt for an ancient artifact that would make them both very rich. On the journey they start of as close acquaintances but as they get to know each other they begin to fall for each other but worry that love/lust may be a dangerous distraction in their line of work.

2. A college freshman develops a crush on her older but radiantly beautiful teacher. She becomes a obsessed to the point that the teacher and those she loves become at risk.

3. Two college age girls who couldn't be more different battle not only a vicious serial killer but also their feelings for each other at their friends lake house.
Nobody likes the yellow skittles... seriously, nobody.

Touch me here, don't touch me there.