BBC Sherlock (F lf M)

Started by Lady Scythe, March 01, 2014, 04:32:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Scythe

This is a roleplay I've been dying to do for the longest time. It's a major writer's boner for me.

It's based on the TV series Sherlock (Played by Benedict Cumberbatch).

Now my character is introduced, her name is Alexandria (Alex for Short) Who has been secretly helping Sherlock on his last few cases. Leaving encryptions on computers, tiny notes in code often in places John can't seem to notice them. After all, they are only made for Sherlock to notice.

Sherlock hasn't brought any of this to John's attention. But he knows someone is following them. For good or bad purposes, he still hasn't figured out.

On this latest murder case Moriarty is up to his old tricks again, hiring a civilian to kill off little nuisances for him. Except this one is particularly sadistic. He hunts for families. So even if Moriarty assigned him one target, he'd kill off everyone who resided with in his home or close, with a familial connection. Often times torturing them and making them make decisions with the false hope they or one of the family members may survive.

So far 2 families have been slaughtered and the police department has been trying to keep it quiet for as long as possible. Which it seems they're running out of excuses, it will soon be released to the media. And there will be mas panic that a family serial killer is on the loose.

Alex might be forced to expose herself to hurry things along. It was one thing when one or two people were being pumped off, but whole families was a whole other ballpark.

When they meet there is an instant chemistry that both parties want to vehemently deny. There is sarcasm, sass, an enhance of spiteful wit between the two as they try to solve the puzzle Moriarty has left behind and also ignore the sexual and emotional feelings they both share.

(This is a hate turned lust turned love story. Once again looking for a very dominant male who doesn't mind writing a few paragraphs and has decent to great spelling and grammar)

Thank you for taking the time and reading my idea!

"Crawling through this world as disease flows through my veins
I look into myself, but my own heart has been changed
I can't go on like this
I loathe all I've become"

https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=14316