Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Platinum Edition (Villagers Win)

Started by Kip, September 01, 2009, 04:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

Quote from: Marguerite on September 17, 2009, 08:24:51 PM
That I do, Ryven. Come...inside and we shall talk.

Thank you, kindly...

*He slips into the brothel for a night alone with one of Miss Marg's finest working guys.*

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on September 17, 2009, 08:36:47 PM

Thank you, kindly...

*He slips into the brothel for a night alone with one of Miss Marg's finest working guys.*

-Knows her men will make Ryven sing-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

sinera

Sinera shakes her head at the flawed logic these poor deluded creatures have. After all, what's a simple working woman to do?

She turns to her vat of cleaning solution and pulls out a shirt, checking for stains, then hanging it on the line.

Yeah, and Ryven's not bribing them all with those oh-so-delicious muffins. Who knows that they're not drugged, giving him better access to his victims?

((and yes, I was being a bit silly - after all, isn't there always one who disapproves of liscentiousness - especially when she's not getting any!))
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Kip

Lynching Vote:
Sinera - 6 votes : Josietta, Ladysky, Queentrippingserpent, Kanrya, Marguerite, Saku
Ryven - 3 votes : Sinera, rafufu, Captain Jack Sarcyn
Country - 1 vote : Teno
Josietta - 1 vote : elandra
Ladysky - 1 vote : Mithlomwen
Rafufu - 1 vote : Ryven
Teno - 1 vote : country
tes11 - 1 vote : precious
Captain Jack Sarcyn
Elandra
Kanrya
Marguerite
Mithlomwen
precious
Queentrippingserpent
Saku

Yet to vote : tes11

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

precious

As she has little alternative, p casts her vote for tes11 to spread the blame a little. 

Elandra

"I must agree with Ryven, there is very little evidence to support that anyone is guilty of this crime and clearly I could not suggest that the man who provides the muffins is guilty," she stated sipping from her coffee as she surveyed the rest of the townsfolk. With a heavy sigh, she continued, "but since I must vote for someone, I chose Josietta not because I believe she is guilty of such a heinous act, but because it seems that current holder of most of the votes is a scapegoat.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Josietta

There is always going to be someone who is a scapegoat at a time like this. None of us are positive of who is who and unfortunately its hard to trust everyone. But i understand if you feel the need to vote for me. I'm just as much at question here as the rest of you and unfortunately mistakes will be made. I can only ask that if you really don't believe me to be at fault then please don't vote for my death. There are plenty others to choose from who you may or may not feel questionable about.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Mithlomwen

Not having enough information to go on as of yet, and rather than jump on the bandwagon with everyone else, she closes her eyes and points to the list of names, picking one at random.

It looks like I am voting for LadySky because that's who my finger landed on. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Kip

((OOC - Please be aware, per my Absences thread, that I'll be away for ~30 hours from this point.  Updates will happen when I return.))

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

Of all the ways to pick a victim for my vote, pointing and picking has to be my favorite..... :P
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

rafufu

(Sorry for the delay, was at the Nintendo WiiWare summit in London)

Because he voted for me, I am going to vote for Ryven

Kip

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Sarcyn

Hmm, putting Sinera at risk of lynching definitely smells suspicious to me, but maybe I've been too influenced by the Mafia games I've played in the past...

But anyway, while I think it's worth bearing in mind that Marguerite might be a werewolf, and trying to get an easy kill by adding her vote to Sinera, I'm going to vote for Ryven in order to put a little pressure on him, since he's the only other person with enough votes to stand a realistic chance of being lynched.

I may well be taking this all too seriously, and if that's the case then I definitely blame the Mafia games, but anyway: that's where my vote goes. Now to see how people respond.

Ryven

He glares at those stacking the votes with him.

"I have no idea why you're voting for me, nor the others for that matter.  All I can say is that I am not a threat...far from it actually.  In time, you will see."

Saku

Sinera and Ryven. Those are the two most popular. Now I don't think I'll vote for Ryven since he's giving me chocolate chip muffins! So my vote will go for Sinera!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Kip

((OOC - Tes11 is away for a day or two more - I was told but I forgot... my fault ;D  Updating shortly!))

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Kip

After the shock death of Trieste the previous night, the villagers spent the day in shock and trying to come to terms with both their loss and the presence of something unearthly within their midst.  They started by electing Captain Jack Sarcyn as the village sheriff and then quickly turned on one of their own.  Fingers were pointed at many people and suspicion ran rampant but more fingers seemed to be pointed at Sinera.  Proclaiming her innocence did naught for her and the villagers dragged her to the tree in the centre of the village square.

Wrapping a rope around a study looking branch, the village as a hole lynched Sinera.  Having to accept blame for the death of Trieste must have been a bitter pill for the poor woman as, when all was said and done, she died as she lived.  Sinera was a Peasant, blamed unjustly for the sins of others.

Their souls blackened by the death of an innocent, the villagers moved towards their huts as the sun started to set on the horizon.  What was going to happen tonight?

Current Players:
Captain Jack Sarcyn
Country
Elandra
Josietta
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Mithlomwen
precious
Queentrippingserpent
Rafufu
Ryven
Saku
Teno
tes11

Roles -
2 Werewolves (may be 3 courtesy of the Alpha)
1 Alpha
7 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Guardian
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
Trieste - Peasant - Night 1
Sinera - Peasant - Lynched Day 2

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

*He eyes the hanging body with a rather somber expression before looking toward the others.  Ryven said nothing before turning to walk back to his recently built abode to turn in for the evening*

LadySky

LadySky cannot stop her tears from falling as she watches innocent Sinera die needlessly. She does not try to avoid the guilt she knows she rightly feels however and works to prepare Sinera for a peaceful funeral. With the help of others in the village Sinera is sent to the afterlife in grand fashion, the only way LadySky knows to show her deep sorrow.

Once all is done she goes to the Den of Iniquity, finding solace in her "work" is her only objective for this night.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Teno

His head bowed at losing another innocent villager, he wandered back to the Den. It seemed the only place in the village where people could be happy after these events, and so sat at the bar and bought a drink for himself. If tonight was anything to go on, there would be naught but sorrow in this town.

tes11

(ooc- sorry for causing the delay in the day 2 lynch  :-()

tes11 stood there speechless, he mourned for the innocent villager who was lynched.
"If only I voted earlier...", he muttered.
My Ons and Offs
Apologies and Absences: -

Kip

The villagers returned to their huts with their hearts full of sorry.  It was a feeling that would quickly be replaced by terror.  It seemed like the sun had barely set and locks had barely been slid into place when terrifying howls and roars echoed around the village.  None dared leave their house to see what was happening even when the terrified voice of Country added screams to the mix.  It was a ghastly combination of sounds that seemed to go on for hours - the werewolves were obviously playing with their victim tonight.

When the sounds died out there were still hours to go before the sun rose and a feeling of vague safety spread across the village.  A quick head count confirmed the bleif that the voice had been that of Country and when the villagers explored his house they found nothing but a trail of blood leading towards the surrounding forest, nothing to suggest that Country had been anything other than a Peasant.

A random voice yelled out "Are we going to be whittled down one by one until only the demons remained?  We must lynch them before they take us!"  Once again, blame started flowing.

Current Players:
Captain Jack Sarcyn
Elandra
Josietta
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Mithlomwen
precious
Queentrippingserpent
Rafufu
Ryven
Saku
Teno
tes11

Roles -
2 Werewolves (may be 3 courtesy of the Alpha)
1 Alpha
6 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Guardian
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
Trieste - Peasant - Night 1
Sinera - Peasant - Lynched Day 2
Country - Peasant - Night 2

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

LadySky

((Alright, I will take the leap))

LadySky had been very very busy through the night. It seemed her customers chose to comfort themselves with her "abilities" as the horrible sounds of death filled the night. Emerging slowly from the Den she looks around warily wondering how much more the village must survive. Limping to the voting box she scribbles on a parchment the name,

Ryven

and hobbles to the hot springs to soak her sore muscles. I do not have any concrete reason for this vote, only the suspicions of someone I trust. If proper proof arrives I will be ready to change.

Ryven

I have to say that I am thoroughly shocked at your accusation.  I have done nothing to provoke anyone's suspicions, but I have suspicions of my own.  To that end, I vote for...

LadySky