Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Platinum Edition (Villagers Win)

Started by Kip, September 01, 2009, 04:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

country

Crawls from the loft of the new hostelry, and joins the others in shock.

We need Mar to help solve this.  She looks like a good sort.

Elandra

"I think that Capt. Jack would make a fine sheriff," elandra stated after recovering from the shock of Trieste's death.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Kip

Voting for Sheriff
Captain Jack Sarcyn - 6 votes : Josietta, Mithlomwen, Kanrya, Sinera, elandra, tes11
Marguerite  - 5 votes : Ladysky, Queentrippingserpent, rafufu, teno, Saku
Ryven - 2 votes : country, Captain Jack Sarcyn
Josietta - 1 vote : Ryven
Ladysky
Rafufu - 1 vote : precious
Country
Elandra
Kanrya
Mithlomwen
precious
Queentrippingserpent
Saku
Sinera
Teno
tes11

Yet to Vote : Marguerite

Roles -
2 Werewolves (may be 3 courtesy of the Alpha)
1 Alpha
8 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Guardian
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
Trieste - Peasant - Night 1

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

country

Mar was very quick to suggest herself for sheriff.  With immediate support from Ladysky, QueenTS and Rafufu.  Is there some connivance here?  Hmmm.  ... Ponder, ponder, ponder.  'light bulb moment'

I think Ryven for sheriff should he ever get the bakery open.  Blueberry would be fine, ta.

Fires up the forge and begins to cut strips of steel.  I wonder if Trieste would like a Celtic cross on her grave?  I could make a very fancy one.  Did anybody even clean up the bits that were left of her and put them in a grave?

Ryven

I don't think she suggested herself as sheriff so much as she suggested herself taking over the local brothel.

Sarcyn

((OOC: I'm a little confused as to how we're at Day 2 already... Isn't this Day 1? Not that it really matters and it's only a matter of semantics.))

So anyway, thank you to all that have voted for me, if I do succeed I shall do my utmost to ensure we get to the bottom of this terrible business as soon as possible.

*Adjusting his hat and surveying the assembled people, Jack looked lost in thought for a few seconds.*

I don't think we have enough information to start thinking about anything to do with who might have committed this atrocious act. As for who I would nominate for Sheriff, Ryven seems as good a man for the job as any.

Kip

((OOC - Just how I worked out the day-night cycle.  Day 1 is settling in, first kill happens in Night 1, Sheriff and Lynching in Day 2 - others may work it differently. :D))

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Sarcyn

(OOC: Oh okay, that's cool. No worries and thanks for the clarification)

LadySky

yes, Ryven is correct country...Miss Marg was saying she would take over the duty of Den Mistress, not Sheriff. (too early in the game to be reading into things...)

I voted for her because she happens to look adorable in assless chaps, which is the usual sheriff uniform. hehehe
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

tes11

tes11 raises his hand and said," I think Capt Jack can do the job. I would like to vote for the Capt."
tes11's vote goes to Captain Jack Sarcyn.
My Ons and Offs
Apologies and Absences: -

Teno

He lets LadySky take his arm, and gives her a reassuring smile. She seemed like she needed some comfort.

While they were discussing who to appoint Sheriff, he turns to her and says, "You have a point. Hope you don't mind me changing my vote to Marg, do you?" Before leaning in and whispering "Besides, you can still be my sheriff if you want to be."

LadySky

LadySky smiles and agrees with Teno. She was quite the "sheriff" behind closed doors, a lady of the Den of Iniquity had to be!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Marguerite

I said I wanted to take over as Den Mistress. Did not think people would assume I wanted to be sheriff because I am more interested in the Brothel.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Saku

((Yay I am a peasant! Less stuff to deal with :p))

Saku nods to Ryven when the other says he will bake her a chocolate muffin when he has a place to do it in. She looks over at the others who were voting for a sheriff and decides upon Marguerite since Saku has always admired Marguerite...some might say too much...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Sarcyn

((A role claim this early? Definitely suspicious in my book...))

Marguerite

[[People are allowed to do whatever they want in claiming their wholesomeness Sarcyn]]

Sarcyn

((I wasn't saying she was breaking any rules or anything like that, it just seems a little suspicious to me.))

Ryven

((There's nothing suspicious about claiming to be a peasant since we are all essentially that anyway.  Only the seer can find out who is who.  The rest of us will have to wait until someone dies to find out.))

Sarcyn

((Fair enough, clearly this is different from the one game of Mafia I played. I apologise for my accusation, let's move on...))

Kanrya

Sarcyn

*Rolls through as he's pounced and manages to grab his hat back getting back to his feet with a smirk*

Huzzah! Victory is mine.

country

Country doffs his kubra and tugs his forelock to Miss Mar.  "Pardon me Madame.  I sorely misinterpreted your interests and obviously missed your talents and skills that are so apparent to others.  I wish you well and hope that we can share a pot or two and become great mates." 

Crawls away to return to the forge and anvil to finish crafting an elegant, hopefully tasteful and fitting memorial for Trieste while wondering why not one peasant has ordered shoes for their horse.  It's a strange village where the peasants aren't concerned about the care of their horses.  Come to that, on the way in I didn't notice many horses about.

Marguerite

[I was already over it and now back to whoring]

Well, whoring out others.

Elandra

"And here I was hoping to pay for an evening with you, my dear Marg," elandra stated.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~