Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Platinum Edition (Villagers Win)

Started by Kip, September 01, 2009, 04:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elandra

"There is a Den of Inquiry? How delightful," elandra exclaimed exiting her hut not too far from where Marguerite's had been built. Dressed in a simple gown, she crossed the street and entered the place. "Might you have a glass of red wine?" she asked the serving wench, Trieste.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Trieste

* Trieste throws a smile and a wink at elandra, while she leans against the bar in front of tes. "What can I get for you, darlin'?"

Ryven

Ryven wanders into town, eying the various structures.  He decides against any of them, so he turns to a grove of nearby trees to begin cutting lumber to make his own house, however, not before donning his lumberjack outfit.

Marguerite

-Eyes the place-

What the hell? I do not get an invite?

-Winks-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Teno

Teno heads to the den as it seems a lively centre of the village, and sits down at the bar. "I'll have whatever's on tap." He asks the barperson, giving them a smile.

Trieste

* Trieste happily hands off a glass of rich red wine to the lovely elandra, and pours off a flagon of her finest brew for Teno.

Teno

Teno tosses a few gold coins to Trieste and raises his mug. "Have something on me." He winks and downs half his drink.

Elandra

"I'll take a glass of your finest red wine and the special o' the day," elandra replied returning both the smile and the wink.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

LadySky

LadySky continues to wander the room, waiting for a lonely souls companionship...or wallet.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

sinera

((And just to be the odd man out))

sinera sets her mouth in a prim line. Those.. those... TROLLOPS! and ...and... DRUNKARDS... and ... and... oh what the heck....

She enters the den of iniquity and orders a shot of whiskey...
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

country

As Country saunters through the village he can't help but notice that a crowd seems to have gathered at "the Den".  Hmm!  Probably could have the makings of a good pub, but then ... oh well, drops his tools under the bull nosed verandah and heads in out of the sun.  Mayhaps I'll look for a facility to set up the farriery and hostelry later.  Right now I'm so parched, I could strike a match on my tongue.

Ah!  Good roll up.  "I'll have a schooner of a cleansing ale, ta."

Tips back the brim of his 'kubra' to survey the scene.

Saku

Saku the kitty trips over to where Ryven is and begs for a chocolate muffin prettily.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Ryven

Quote from: Saku on September 13, 2009, 07:35:16 AM
Saku the kitty trips over to where Ryven is and begs for a chocolate muffin prettily.

Ryven pets the kitty for a moment before beginning to build his house.  "I'll have a muffin for you as soon as I have a place to bake them, my darling."

Kip

The joy of finding a new village and the chance for riches through vast tracts of land consumed the thoughts and dreams of the villagers.  At least, they did until their sleep was interrupted on the very first night by ferocious howling and terrified screaming.  They hid under their sheets, under their beds, in their broom closets, anywhere they could find.  All they hoped to do was survive until the sun rose - survive whatever was happening in their village.

It wasn't until midday before the first timid villager dared to even peek outside their door.  When finally everyone had massed in the village square, a quick head count showed that one person was missing.  Looking around, trying to work out who it is, one villager noticed that the sign for 'Trieste's Den of Iniquity' was still alight despite the midday sun.  Gasping, her staff and all the other villagers who 'frequented' the Den ran in and kicked down the lady's office door.  Inside, slumped against the wall was half of Trieste, a horrified look frozen on her face at the moment of death.  A quick look through her office showed her to be nothing more than an enterprenurial Peasant.

"Someone has to investigate this death..." a voice yelled out.  "A.... a.... Sheriff!"

With much debate, the voting started for someone to protect law and order.

((OOC - for the new players, now is the time to post publicly who you would like to be Sheriff.  You can't vote for yourself.  Please make sure any votes are bolded so that I can spot them easily.))

Voting for Sheriff
Marguerite  - 2 votes : Ladysky, Queentrippingserpent
Captain Jack Sarcyn - 2 votes : Josietta, Mithlomwen
Josietta - 1 vote : Ryven
Ladysky -1 vote : Teno
Country
Elandra
Kanrya
Mithlomwen
precious
Queentrippingserpent
Rafufu
Ryven
Saku
Sinera
Teno
tes11

Yet to Vote : Captain Jack Sarcyn, Country, Elandra, Kanrya, Marguerite, precious, Rafufu, Saku, Sinera, tes11

Roles -
2 Werewolves (may be 3 courtesy of the Alpha)
1 Alpha
8 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Guardian
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
Trieste - Peasant - Night 1

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Ryven peeks out from his newly built house, the smell of baking muffins wafting out after him.

"Honestly?  The werewolves hated her Den of Iniquity so much that they had to kill her?"  He heads out to join the rest of the villagers as they gather.

"Hmm...Josietta would make a good sheriff."

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Teno

He must have fallen asleep at the bar or something, because Teno didn't remember heading home. He didn't even remember getting kicked out or anything, and now he knew why. "Aww, I liked her. Now who's gonna run the place?" He looked around, and saw LadySky at the other end. "Perhaps you should take over?" He suggested, walking over to her. "You could probably run the village too if you wanted. Certainly have my vote." He grinned and winked at her.

Ryven

LadySky

Totally in shock at the loss of her dear boss LadySky stands frozen in the center of the Den trying to think back over last nights events. She could not remember anything of use however, between her "duties" and hiding under the bed she had not seen nor heard anything of use. Furrowing her brow she vows revenge for Trieste however and watches everything carefully.

I vote for Miss Marg, she spanks quite well and a good whipping is required for this job!

LadySky slips her arm through Teno's and nuzzles close, it was the only comfort she could think of to ease her sadness.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Josietta

Josi had been planting a little garden of herbs in the back when everyone was otu drinking and such. It was terrifying to hear of the attack and she immediately put in her vote for a Sheriff.

Captain Jack

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Transgirlenstein

*sniffles sadly* I vote for Miss Mar.  She will be a good sherrif and a good brothel madam to keep us in line!  Poor Trieste..
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Mithlomwen

Looks around in shock, not able to believe that Trieste has been killed. 

Glancing around she looks at everyone left and tries to decide who might be best to be in charge.

Thinking that his name might signify some sort of leadership quality votes for Captain Jack
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Kanrya

I'd say our dear Captain Jack should be sheriff. *yawns and looks tired from a night full of 'wild rides'*

sinera

*looks up from scrubbing the laundry*

"Yeah, I suppose Cap'n Jack would do a good job," she said with a wink.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"