Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Platinum Edition (Villagers Win)

Started by Kip, September 01, 2009, 04:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySky

LadySky stood out front of the Den, shaken and very wary. She knew that the town folk would likely turn on her this day but with her head held high she assisted in burying the seer, placing flowers on her grave like the others.

"I am the Cupid and I have a lover. I have not been bitten though I cannot prove this. My vote will be for Josietta, as I have no other solid lead. Please trust me, I am not lying about my role."

With that she returns to work, hoping her fellow villagers will not let suspicion cloud their judgement.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Teno

"Don't worry, I trust you." Teno smiles at LadySky before continuing. "I have not had, nor do I have now, any reason not to. And if the seer has said that Josietta is also a wolf, then we should follow her last vision and eliminate the threat from our village." With that, he orders another drink and sits in a booth.

Ryven

Quote from: LadyLeopard on October 19, 2009, 04:41:37 PM
LadySky stood out front of the Den, shaken and very wary. She knew that the town folk would likely turn on her this day but with her head held high she assisted in burying the seer, placing flowers on her grave like the others.

"I am the Cupid and I have a lover. I have not been bitten though I cannot prove this. My vote will be for Josietta, as I have no other solid lead. Please trust me, I am not lying about my role."

With that she returns to work, hoping her fellow villagers will not let suspicion cloud their judgement.

Voting for Josi wont sway me of your innocence.  If you have been bitten, it would do you good to off Josi to keep your peasant lover alive.  The only way a wolf and peasant pair of lovers can win is to off everyone else, including the other wolves, if I'm not mistaken.

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Josietta

Does everyone always believe everything Ryven says? Did the seer tell anyone else her visions or thoughts on it? She had 5 nights to determine who was who. If she said that Val was one, and if she found Ryven to be safe and "told him" I was one... what did she do with her ohter three nights? Why wouldn't she share her ideas with others? OR maybe.. just maybe everyone else is afraid and waits for someone to lead them and will follow blindly no matter. It seems to me that every night people follow and listen to Ryven as if he were a seer. So in this I laugh. And I laugh hard, because one day Ryven is going to lead you all to the wolves den. What makes you think he was not bitten? Or maybe your beloved Cupid has been bitten. How would you know? Because he told you so?

I just say.. think about it. He's always taken lead. Its a possibility.

((*pokes tongue out at Ry* >.<))

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ryven

Quote from: Josietta on October 19, 2009, 07:26:23 PM
Does everyone always believe everything Ryven says? Did the seer tell anyone else her visions or thoughts on it? She had 5 nights to determine who was who. If she said that Val was one, and if she found Ryven to be safe and "told him" I was one... what did she do with her ohter three nights? Why wouldn't she share her ideas with others? OR maybe.. just maybe everyone else is afraid and waits for someone to lead them and will follow blindly no matter. It seems to me that every night people follow and listen to Ryven as if he were a seer. So in this I laugh. And I laugh hard, because one day Ryven is going to lead you all to the wolves den. What makes you think he was not bitten? Or maybe your beloved Cupid has been bitten. How would you know? Because he told you so?

I just say.. think about it. He's always taken lead. Its a possibility.

((*pokes tongue out at Ry* >.<))

Because action is what is required now.  Stagnation gets us nowhere.  As far as the seer talking to me, she responded to my comment about the seer perhaps being bitten.  She's the reason I voted for Val.  I told her that if Val turned out to not be the alpha, I would immediately suspect her, but her prediction was true.  That is why I hold that her prediction of you is true as well.  LadySky's status has only been theorized.  I have nothing other than suspicion and her behavior to go on with her.

Yes, by all means, think about it.  If I was bitten, why'd I vote for Val, and so early, at that?  Do you really think I would keep the information she(the seer) gave me to myself after her death?  I would have if she were alive because I was following her lead, but now she is not here.  I have taken up the best course of action for me.

Kip

Lynch Vote :
Josietta - 6 votes : Ryven, Ladysky, Teno, Marguerite, Saku, tes11
Ryven -1 vote : Josietta
Istar Sarcyn
Marguerite
Ladysky
Saku
Teno
tes11

Yet to vote - Istar Sarcyn

Roles -
1 Werewolf (may be 2 courtesy of the Alpha)
4 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Healer

Eliminated Players
Trieste - Peasant - Night 1
Sinera - Peasant - Lynched Day 2
Country - Peasant - Night 2
precious - Peasant - Lynched Day 3
Mithlomwen - Guardian - Night 3
QueenTrippingSerpent - Peasant - Night 3
Kanrya - Werewolf - Lynched Day 4
Valerian - Alpha - Lynched Day 5
Elandra - Seer - Night 5

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

tes11

Seeing that everyone is together in this decision, tes11 is voting for Josietta as well.
My Ons and Offs
Apologies and Absences: -

Kip

With no opposition save her own, Josietta knew her time was up.  Before any of the villagers could attempt to restrain her, she proved their accusations true and transformed into one of the dreaded werewolves.  Swiping her fearsome claws, she attempted to keep them at bay but the mob mentality kicked in and before long she was overwhelmed without mortally injuring any of the villagers.  Just a few lacerations and bruises, you know.....

It was a time of celebration and the villagers chose to leave the remains of the werewolves, taken out on consecutive days, where they lay.  It proved to be a fateful choice for them as the rotting remnants spread the final curse of the werewolves.  A plague, seemingly incurable, swept through the village within weeks and one by one the villagers succumbed.  Once again, the village of Miller's Hollow stood empty with noone to speak of the horrors that occured within.

Roles
Seer- Elandra
Guardian    - Mithlowmen
Healer - tes11
Alchemist    - Ryven
Cupid / Lover - Ladysky
Peasant / Lover - Captain Jack Sarcyn

Peasants   - Country, Marguerite, precious, Queentrippingserpent, Saku, Sinera, Teno, Trieste

Alpha - Rafufu/Valerian
Werewolves - Josietta, Kanrya
Bitten Werewolf - None, the ability was blocked and wasted.

Game End Breakdown -
Night 1 -
Mithlowmen, the Guardian, chooses to guard Captain Jack Sarcyn.
The werewolves choose to devour Trieste.

Ladysky decides to grant herself and Trieste the power of love, but fails due to the death of Trieste.
Elandra chooses to scry on Trieste, watching her die horribly at the hands of shadowy figures.

tes11 (Healer) saves his ability for another night

Day 2 -
The village elects Captain Jack Sarcyn as the Sheriff.
Shortly afterwards, Sinera is lynched and is found to be a peasant.

Night 2 -
Rafufu, the Alpha, chooses to bite Ryven.
Mithomwen, the Guardian, chooses to guard Ryven, thus protecting him from the bite of the Alpha, wasting the ability.
The werewolves attack and kill Country, a peasant.

Elandra scrys upon Josietta and discovers that she is a werewolf.
Ladysky and Captain Jack Sarcyn fall in love through the actions of the Cupid Ladysky.

The Alchemist (Ryven) and the Healer (tes11) save their abilities for another night.

Day 3 -
The village lynches Precious only to find out that she is a peasant.

Night 3 -
Mithlomwen chooses to guard Ladysky.
The werewolves target Mithlomwen and the safety the Guardian offers the village is permanently removed.
Ryven chooses to poison QueenTrippingSerpent and another peasant leaves this earthly plane.

Elandra scrys upon Marguerite and finds her to be a Peasant.
tes11 chooses to reserve his ability for another night.

Day 4 -
The villagers debate between lynching the healer, tes11, and a werewolf, Kanrya, before finally taking out the first of the wolves.

Night 4 -
The wolves target the sheriff, Istar Sarcyn, but he is saved from the brink of death by the Healer, tes11
Elandra scries upon Valerian and discovers the form the Alpha is hiding within.

Day 5 -
Valerian is lead to the noose and for the second day in a row, the villagers take out a werewolf.  Not just any werewolf, but the Alpha.

Night 5 -
Before Elandra gets a chance to scry upon one of her peers, she is devoured by the werewolves.

Day 6 -
In a hattrick, the villagers choose Josietta, the last werewolf and tear her limb from limb.

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

Looks like no one was bitten.  ::)  I guess I owe Mith my thanks.

Kip

Only one bite attempt per game and she blocked it :D

There were a number of lucky moments for the villagers - the healing of Istar Sarcyn was another otherwise both he and Ladysky would have died. Elandra's wise choices resulting in a quick determination of who the werewolves were was another.

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Sarcyn

Woo!

Thanks for the healing then, much appreciated tes11 - cheers mate! :)

LadySky

Runs to that thank Mith with many smooches! Thank you!  :-*

Seeeee Ry! This time I was telling the truth the whole time!  :P
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

tes11

Quote from: Sarcyn "Just Me" on October 20, 2009, 03:04:00 AM
Woo!

Thanks for the healing then, much appreciated tes11 - cheers mate! :)

Couldn't have done it without you. You're the one who saved me from being lynched! :)
My Ons and Offs
Apologies and Absences: -

Mithlomwen

Quote from: Scaryven on October 19, 2009, 10:19:34 PM
Looks like no one was bitten.  ::)  I guess I owe Mith my thanks.

No thanks necessary.  ;)

Quote from: LadyLeopard on October 20, 2009, 06:41:59 AM
Runs to that thank Mith with many smooches! Thank you!  :-*

Seeeee Ry! This time I was telling the truth the whole time!  :P

YAY!  Hugs and smooches!  :D
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Ryven

Quote from: Transgirlenstein on October 20, 2009, 02:06:00 PM
Ryven killed me? :(

You were suspicious enough.  I had planned to wait a little longer until I had proof, but people kept pressuring me.  I wanted to use my ability before it was wasted.