Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Platinum Edition (Villagers Win)

Started by Kip, September 01, 2009, 04:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Marguerite put in her vote in for Val before she went back to bed.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kip

Votes for Lynching:
Valerian - 5 votes : elandra, Ryven, Marguerite, tes11, Saku
Saku - 2 votes : Ladysky, Josietta
Ladysky - 2 votes : Valerian, Sarcyn
Marguerite - 1 vote : Teno
Elandra
Istar Sarcyn
Josietta
Ryven
Teno
tes11

Roles -
1 Werewolf (may be 2 courtesy of the Alpha)
1 Alpha
4 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
Trieste - Peasant - Night 1
Sinera - Peasant - Lynched Day 2
Country - Peasant - Night 2
precious - Peasant - Lynched Day 3
Mithlomwen - Guardian - Night 3
QueenTrippingSerpent - Peasant - Night 3
Kanrya - Werewolf - Lynched Day 4

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Josietta

*Josi thought that maybe LadySky would be right and followed her lead, changing her vote to Saku as well*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

tes11

After some serious consideration, tes11's vote goes to Valerian.
My Ons and Offs
Apologies and Absences: -

Valerian

Stunned to see the votes turning so quickly against her, Val went a little pale, but managed to speak up bravely.

"It seems you've all talked about me in secret, but now I'd like to say something out in the open.  I have only followed LadySky's lead in who to vote for -- she behaved as though she knew things that I don't, so I was willing to go along with what she said, for the good of the village.

"But now I begin to think that she doesn't have anyone's good in mind except hers.  First she pleaded with me to vote against Ryven, hinting he was a werewolf.  Then, suddenly, they made a show of joining forces.  See how careful they are not to vote to lynch the same person?  That's exactly what the werewolves do!

"Since it seems Ryven must have been the alchemist, I suspect that LadySky lied about being the cupid and is now manipulating him, or has turned him into a werewolf.  I think that no one else will be brave enough to join me in voting against LadySky, but I can no longer vote with her, even if it means my death."
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

LadySky frowns and sadly shakes her head.

"Your reasoning does make sense Valerian and I can see how you might have come to this conclusion. I can only say, I am the Cupid...I keep my lovers identity secret out of respect and protection. I mean no harm to any and only do what I must to save myself and more importantly my lover and fellow villagers."

LadySky looks about the Den searching for a lonely customer to fill her empty hours....
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

...or it is a clever plan to draw votes away from you to keep yourself alive.  Given the voting record and my own suspicions, I think I know who the real culprits are.  Only time will tell if I am right though.

Elandra

Elandra sat down next to LadySky and offered to buy her a drink. "Perhaps you should protect yourself, my dear and vote for the one who has voted for you," she stated quietly, sipping from her glass.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

LadySky

LadySky considers Elandra's words as she sips the shot of Vodka she ordered.......

I have thought of that, I am not sure however.......not yet anyway.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Valerian

Quote from: Ryven on October 15, 2009, 04:30:55 PM
...or it is a clever plan to draw votes away from you to keep yourself alive.  Given the voting record and my own suspicions, I think I know who the real culprits are.  Only time will tell if I am right though.
Of course I'm trying to keep myself alive.  I'd be pretty foolish not to try to save myself.  But that doesn't mean that anything I've said is any less true.  Given the very same voting record you point to, Ryven, I think my conclusions are perfectly valid, and even LadySky was forced to admit as much.

The innocents like myself should all decide for ourselves.  Why should LadySky suddenly be afraid with only my one poor vote against her?  The only reason would be if what I say is true, and elandra knows it.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Valerian

All right, say you weren't bitten.  All that would mean is that you've been tricked into helping LadySky instead.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

LadySky's eyes widen at the accusations....

"I admit that your reasoning is logical Val but I must say again...I am the Cupid, I have a lover, and I have tricked nobody. My vote stays where it is for now because I see no reason to suspect you Val. I may be wrong about that but I will stay with my current vote."

LadySky orders another shot of Vodka, as this vote seems to be heating up.

Ryven

Maybe I was, but this lynch vote will be a deciding factor in many things.  While I am not sure of LadySky still, I believe you hold more suspicion than she does...for now.  Her recent behavior is making me question that.

Saku

I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Valerian

Let me urge everyone once more to put some thought and logic into their votes.  For example, LadySky has already accused you, Saku, of being a werewolf, and yet you casually vote for me, without any evidence?  I find that very interesting.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Sarcyn

Methinks she doth protest too much. My suspicions are leaning with the majority of the group, and I find myself inclined to believe LadySky when she says she is the cupid...

I won't vote just yet, as I want to give people a bit more time to debate, but it would seem that Valerian's days are numbered...

Valerian

Are the other innocent villagers usually too afraid to speak up when they're unjustly accused?

But very well.  I have just two more things to say.

First, if you believe LadySky and not my theory, that's fine.  I'm not actually asking or expecting anyone else to vote for her.  I explained my theory because I thought it might be of help in finding the evildoers.  Even if you think me suspicious for some reason, remember that all I did was present the facts.

Second, if anyone would like to challenge my reasoning, go ahead.  I welcome it.  Since so many of you believe LadySky, I would prefer her to be innocent.  But unless and until someone else finds the courage to offer evidence instead of innuendo, my theory stands.

Now, unless someone has a specific question or challenge for me, I will be silent, since so many seem to want me to be quiet instead of speaking the truth.
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Sarcyn

After careful review of the facts, I find myself drawn to Val's arguments and think maybe that LadySky was bitten, or perhaps was just clever enough to fool everyone with an early role declaration. Either way, I'm pretty sure that she is rather hairy...

Therefore I'm going to vote for LadySky

Saku

I am not a werewolf. Unfortunately, I am a mere peasant. But I like being that. Less stress. xD However, to answer your question, I did not vote for you Valerian without any evidence, three people in here approached me and PMed me saying that you were most likely a werewolf. Since no one else approached me saying they thought anyone else was a wolf, I went with the three who did and voted for you.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Josietta

Unless a seer comes forth to say, She/he is a werewolf and I know this because I have the ability to do so, I really can't take anyone's word with any measure of truth. People trick you left right and center and can make you think they are your best friend when they are just waiting to eat you as a wolfy snack. So in saying this... I will go with authority here and vote as our Sheriff does. I change my vote to Ladysky . He did not lead us astray the last time and unfortunately I did not listen. I will however listen this time.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Kip

Protesting her innocence could not save her.  Ultimately her lack of innocence may have been the reason.  As Valerian was led to the noose her struggles got stronger and stronger until it took the entire village to move her.  No sooner than the noose had been tied around her neck and her kicked legs had been raised off the ground did she transform into one of the dreaded werewolves.  Gasps of shock and disbelief can be heard but the villagers remained steadfast and slowly but surely the struggles got weaker and weaker until there was no life in the beast.

As the body was lowered to the ground, the villagers were even more stunned.  What had once been Valerian was far different to what they had seen before - far more muscled, a deeper colour of fur....  Valerian could only have been the leader of the pack... the Alpha.  Spontaneous cheering rang out around the village and within minutes, preparations for a party were under way.

So happy were the villagers, not one thought ahead to what may happen during the night.....

Players Remaining :
Elandra
Istar Sarcyn
Josietta
Marguerite
Ladysky
Ryven
Saku
Teno
tes11

Roles -
4 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
Valerian - Alpha - Lynched Day 5

~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

"Ah ha!"

It was all he said before returning to his hut for the night.

Kip

After a long while, the party ended and villagers returned to their homes elated at the day's events.  It was not destined to be a quiet night however as only a short while passed before a mournful and almost lost howl echoed around the valley.  The loss of the Alpha had hit the remaining pack hard.

Paws could be heard padding around the village but within moments the sound of shutters being ripped off their hinges could be heard.  Moments later, an almost ethereal scream tore at the souls of the villagers.  There could be no doubt that the Seer's life had come to an abrupt and messy end.  It was good that the self-satisfied growls and licking of lips could not be heard as that would have been too much for those who remained.

When the villagers gathered in the morning, they discovered that the missing spiritual guide had to be Elandra as she was the only one who did not make an appearance.  A quick scan of her hut proved that there was no doubt - Elandra, the villager Seer, had ascended to the heavens.

Who would the blame be pinned on next?

Players Remaining :
Elandra
Istar Sarcyn
Josietta
Marguerite
Ladysky
Ryven
Saku
Teno
tes11

Roles -
4 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Healer

Eliminated Players
Valerian - Alpha - Lynched Day 5
Elandra - Seer - Night 5

~Jay Brannan~

~Mohinder Suresh~

Ryven

He stared at the corpse of the seer...the woman who'd told him to vote for Valerian.  Luckily, that's not all she told him before she passed on.

"Good people!  Hear me now!  Before her passing, Elandra told me that Valerian was the alpha, and Josietta was a wolf.  We also speculated that LadySky had been bitten.  I hope with this knowledge you will make the right choice."