Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Platinum Edition (Villagers Win)

Started by Kip, September 01, 2009, 04:20:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryven

*slips on his heavy coat with the large pockets stuffed with tasty muffins to make his first rounds*

Muffins!  Get them here, hot, plump, and delicious!  ^-^

LadySky

*giggles excitedly and runs to the Muffin Man*

I would like to purchase two large, plump, and moist muffins please!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ryven

*He pulls two muffins from his coat, not bothering to ask what flavor as he knows his customers well by now*

Two muffins just for you, my lady.

*The Muffin Man hands them over in exchange for two coins before flipping one back to the lady*

Two for one special today.  Get them while they're hot. 

*He said with a wink and a smile to her before moving on*

Kanrya

Marguerite

Quote from: elandra on September 15, 2009, 01:35:15 PM
"And here I was hoping to pay for an evening with you, my dear Marg," elandra stated.

Sorry, if I am on the menu, I cost three times more than the average.

-Winks-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Elandra

Elandra more than happily paid the premium price for a night with Marg.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

Marguerite

Quote from: elandra on September 16, 2009, 03:55:30 PM
Elandra more than happily paid the premium price for a night with Marg.

Marguerite knew Elandra was not going to regret spending the obscene amount of money for it.

Ryven

Quote from: Kanrya on September 16, 2009, 01:52:38 PM
il take two also ^_^ *hands ryven a coin*

*He hands another two out, taking the coin graciously before bowing to the lovely lady*

Always a pleasure.

Marguerite

I must be spacing out not to vote and I am going to say Elandra because it looks as if Sacyrn has most of the votes.

Kip

After much debate and far more muffins, Captain Jack Sarcyn proudly wore the star badge that proclaimed the village sheriff, a badge that another villager had found almost casually tossed in the corner of a hut.  Before he could open his mouth to say what his plans were, another voice spoke up.  "Well someone is to blame for the death of Trieste!  Lynch the traitor!"

Everyone looked aruond but the source of the rousing cry were nowhere to be seen, bravery having departed them once the words were spoken.  The seed had been planted however and the arguments over who was to blame started with as much passion as the voting for sheriff had had.

Lynching Vote:
Sinera - 4 votes : Josietta, Ladysky, Queentrippingserpent, Kanrya
Country - 1 vote : Teno
Rafufu - 1 vote : Ryven
Teno - 1 vote : country
Captain Jack Sarcyn
Elandra
Josietta
Kanrya
Ladysky
Marguerite
Mithlomwen
precious
Queentrippingserpent
Ryven
Saku
tes11

Yet to vote : Captain Jack Sarcyn, Elandra, Marguerite, Mithlomwen, precious, rafufu, Saku, Sinera, tes11

Roles -
2 Werewolves (may be 3 courtesy of the Alpha)
1 Alpha
8 Peasants
1 Alchemist
1 Cupid
1 Guardian
1 Healer
1 Seer

Eliminated Players
Trieste - Peasant - Night 1

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Sarcyn

I'd like to thank everyone for voting for me, and I will try to serve the office of sheriff with pride and dignity.

Now let's open the floor for discussion. Anyone have ANY idea who might be to blame for the demise of our dear departed Trieste? Did anyone have any objections to her opening of the den? Or have another reason to want her dead? Or do we just think this is a random act of violence and horror?

Please, anyone with any ideas - speak up!

Ryven

*He eyes the crowd as he moves through them, offering muffins here and there*

I don't think this was some random act of violence.  There are dark forces afoot.  I mean...Trieste was ripped in half.  A simple murderer wouldn't have gone to that extent.  It looked like she was mangled by animals.  I suggest we board ourselves up at night, and hopefully, our sheriff can be trusted enough to protect us or bring the ones responsible for harm to justice.

Furthermore, since we must vote for someone and there is little evidence, I will vote for Rafufu.  No, I don't suspect him, but I have to vote for someone.

Josietta

I think it was Sinera . She seemed awfully upset that Trieste had opened a Den. I believe she had enough reason to commit the crime. Take out the Den Mistress and then no more "trollops" and "Drunkards" to deal with. Yes it must have been her. She's the only one with the motive to do so.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

country

Purchases a supply of muffins from Ryven who speaks with reason.  We have no evidence.  Perhaps I should apply my skills to creating reinforcing materials that I can provide to the others while I consider where to lay blame.   

LadySky

LadySky wanders the village nomming her juicy muffins and considering the choices before her. After looking over the list of fellow villagers she decides to place her vote upon sinera. She was very vocal in her disapproval of we trollops...
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Transgirlenstein

Sinera did seem very disaproving of us working girls!  She must have killed our poor Madam Trieste!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Kanrya

Marguerite

I must have missed the part about Sinera being against the working girls. Where did I miss that?

LadySky

((Page 3, though to be fair  ::) I think she was just being silly, course it don't take much when your in the beginning stages and have no clues! LOL))

Marguerite

country

While I support the working girls  ;D Teno is where my suspicions lie.

Teno

He smirks when LadySky leaves his side to pick up two muffins from Ryven. "I know of another pair that's hot, plump and delicious" He says when she returns and he walks alongside her.

As they return to the Den and hear the voting, Teno hears one toward him and shakes his head. "Really, Country. You came to me, saying how you thought you knew who might be among those against these poor working girls, and then you accuse me of such? I am beginning to think that maybe you had something to do with Trieste's terrible demise. And at such a point, where there is nothing much to go on but suspicion, I choose you!" With that, he points his finger with confidence at the man.

Ryven

The Muffin Man examines his coat to see that his supply is running low.  A good day for him, apparently, as he shakes the bag of coins he collected.

When Teno speaks of his exchange with country, his ears perked up.

"You think you know who might be behind this?  Well then...speak up, let us hear your suspicions."

He made his way over to Marg, giving her a hug and a complementary muffin.

"Tell me, Madam Marg, do you also provide the company of men for an evening?"

country

Ahh Teno!  I made no such suggestion to you.  You sorely misrepresent me. 

Rather, as a farrier with skills to build strong doors, I offered to help you protect yourself. 

As you did not respond I now think that you perhaps do not need protection.

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on September 17, 2009, 11:46:47 AM
The Muffin Man examines his coat to see that his supply is running low.  A good day for him, apparently, as he shakes the bag of coins he collected.

When Teno speaks of his exchange with country, his ears perked up.

"You think you know who might be behind this?  Well then...speak up, let us hear your suspicions."

He made his way over to Marg, giving her a hug and a complementary muffin.

"Tell me, Madam Marg, do you also provide the company of men for an evening?"

That I do, Ryven. Come...inside and we shall talk.