Some ideas I had

Started by Zaila, July 21, 2009, 07:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaila

Hello everyone ^_^  I was just approved and am anxious to get started.  I understand it takes time to get into the swing of things and get used to the site and I fully intend to use my mentors for help if I need it.  But, here are a few ideas that have been jostling around in my head for a bit.

1) Alright, basically the idea is this. There's a black market organization that only millionaires know about because they're the only ones that can afford it. They contact the organization and request a form that's sent to them. The form contains questions about certain criteria they're looking for in a girl. Eye color, hair color, height, weight, personality, demeanor, nationality, etc. The organization then goes out and looks for a girl that matches that criteria perfectly and takes her to give her to the millionaire with the corresponding form.
(This one would be centered around the organization, but it would ultimately be a one on one)

2)A girl is a servant of a god. She's given tasks to do by him and failure to complete those tasks results in punishments. However, since he's a god, punishments can cover a myriad of areas. Her powers are directly tied to him, as well as her soul, so he can affect her physically as well, take away her speech, movement, muscle function, etc.

3) What do parents do when they feel like they can do nothing to make their children listen to them? Who do they turn to when they have tried every avenue imaginable and heralded no results? Well, granted they can afford it of course, they turn to the Institute of Behavioral Modification. Zaila's parents had heard about this wonderful facility and a new experiment they were very confident in called "Obedience." They brought Zaila in and in two weeks time the process was complete. Her neural pathways had been rewired to respond to any authoritative pitch in voice. If her father said to jump, she jumped. If her mother said to sing, she sang and so on. This was 16 years ago, Zaila now at a prime age of eighteen, still suffers from the effects of this experiment. Every day is a struggle for her and all she can hope is that no one else knows of the experiment, or her, otherwise her life would immediately be in danger. ------what I'm looking for in this one: If you wish to control her, then by all means do so, but if you start making my character do anythin sexual I -will- leave the RP. I don't play that for personal reasons that are not necessary to disclose. If you have a problem with this then the solution is simple. Ready for it? Don't RP with me. There, wasn't that simple? I look forward to playing with people otherwise. Oh, one more thing, please make an effort to make things interesting. I hate being the only one making the effort in an RP.
(Just because this character is forced to listen to commands when given them doesn't mean she's going to be some boring, run of the mill slave.  I play my characters defiant and this is a character I have played on a couple different sites.  I know how to work her "gift" so that no one knows she has it, but she still complies when given no other options.)

(Feel free to PM me if any of these interest you ^_^)

playfullchick76

i like idea number one a lot.

Zaila

Hehe, me too.  I'm really itching to play that one.

playfullchick76

he says one on one,but i hope he conscents to take both of us at once.

Zaila

who says one-on-one?  Sorry for the delay in replying.  I've been studying for an important test that I took on Saturday.

AndreaMom

Hi Zalia! -

My, you have a fantastic imagination!  I *love* idea three, but I would love to sexualize it, which I know you don't want to do . . . I'd also love to do idea one over IM if you'd be up for it. You can find me on yahoo; go ahead and feel free to add me, I'd love to talk sometime.

-Andrea

Zaila

Added you to Yahoo.  It'll be interesting trying that first one over IM.  I'm definitely up for it ^_^  Think you can play a cold, calculating executive? ~_^

Zaila

4.  This is an idea I have been milling over for a while now and think it could be quite interesting to play.  Basically, it's a slave/Master roleplay BUT the Master is always cruel to the slave.  There's never mercy, never kindness, and never a moment of niceness in general.  I think doing it this way would ensure that a sliver of spirit stays alive in the slave, but it would be geared towards attaining that one, elusive moment of kindness from the Master, which...never comes.  The inner battles that could stem from this I think would make for some interesting roleplay and plot.  Possibly even some side storylines.

Lord Alexys Zephyrai

If you should so desire, milady, I might be able to RP one of these with you - especially that last one. As for the sex concern... if, as you stated in your O&O, you're willing to "have it happen, play a couple posts, and then fade to black, but I won't play out the entire scene", that is more than enough for me.

Learn more about the Master’s tastes, emblem, and other duties.