Mortal Kombat!!! Finish me! ...Sexuality! [New Players Always Welcome!]

Started by Inerrant Lust, September 29, 2012, 08:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thorn14

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

How is this? Trying to think of a kind of character...

Trying to think where she would come from.

Sethala

So, character concept I'm thinking of:

A female fire mage, that's "blessed" with immortality.  She can never die, regenerating from her injuries after a day or so, even from death, and if her body is destroyed she appears in a new one.  Unfortunately, she still feels pain, and remembers every death in detail, so by now she's gone quite insane.  She cares nothing for the politics or greater powers in the tournament, and often switches what side she's fighting for, sometimes changing allegiances in the middle of a tournament.

Any problems with the lore for this character?

(I realized after I thought of this that I'm basically copying Mokou... it's not intentional, honest)

Inerrant Lust

That's fine. Who would she be fighting for then, if anyone, initially? :P

And if she's neutral, then what brought her to Shang Tsung's island at this particular time?

LeSane

Hmmm I was thinking of joining this as an evil character. I have some idea how I want to use the character in my head and have an image, but I want to run it by you all to see if he is ok.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Inerrant Lust

By all means, you can discuss it here or in the OOC thread if you'd like.

We need more evil characters. :P

LeSane

The inspiration for my character comes from Majora's Mask, Zappa from Guilty Gear, and twisted imagination at 5am. I was thinking that the character himself is not the target, but the mask. It possesses others be them past combatants be them willing, forced, or a freshly dead person. The mask itself would come from either the ChaosĐŻealm or Netherrealm though the former would seem more fitting in my opinion. Its orgin could be that a young man placed his vengeful aura into the mask after being betrayed by those once close to him. Each time the host body is unusable it will switch off morphing the the new host into the form of the young man. That died long ago. In my characters mindset it would see its means as justifying though what it did was plainly evil. Since it has no real go to fall back on rather then causing havoc and anarchy.

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Inerrant Lust

LeSane

Good to know. Then I will start typing up the character sheet and post it before I enter the land of Nod.

Rage

Hmm... Mortal-combat, as an RP...

I'm interested, is this still open for newcomers?
In a restaurant.
"Would you like a table?"
"Nope, I want to eat on the floor... Carpet for five, please"

Sethala

Quote from: Inerrant Lust on October 17, 2012, 03:32:47 AM
That's fine. Who would she be fighting for then, if anyone, initially? :P

And if she's neutral, then what brought her to Shang Tsung's island at this particular time?

I think she'd start off on the humans' side this tournament.  As for why she's there, the most apparent reason is because she's completely insane, and is drawn to the bloodlust and carnage of the place.  Unknown to most people, possibly even to herself, she's also searching for something that she thinks she can get from the tournament.

I'm picturing her as being a few hundred years old by now (although not looking any older than 20).  She may have even found out about her immortality during her first time at a Mortal Kombat, after she was killed and somehow revived.  In the centuries since then, she's lost most of her sanity, and has forgotten why she went to the tournament in the first place, but still appears every few years or so.

I'll have a more complete bio after work tonight.

Inerrant Lust

The first fight's just finished... So now begins all the behind-the-scenes scheming and plotting. I know there's a few people who said they are interested but haven't posted yet.

Particularly you, Kokaine- I'm not sure if I can do anything with Kitana that won't step on your toes if you really are going to play her.  ;)

who149

This peaks my interest. If you don't mind I'd like to join this, how far in is it?
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

ShadowFox89

We're just past the first fight and are starting the behind-the-scenes stuff. We could use some evil characters, but anyone is welcome.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Neysha

Evil characters eh?

What's the gender ratio like?

And the mortal to non Earth ratio?
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Inerrant Lust

Gender Ratio...
7 Males, 9 Females, 1 in between  ;)

Mortals to NonMortals
1 Evil Spirit, 3 Demigods, 7 Humans/Outworlders, 4 otherwise human immortals, 1 Thunder God: 1 whatever Reptile is.