Tainted Love - Rock Band RP - M/m, M/f, Mmfmffmmfffmmm? BDSM, NC, Fetish, etc.

Started by Valkyrie1066, November 06, 2009, 09:37:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been on. Just moved and just got net and that's been acting up...damn charter...grrr...grrr I SAY...lol. But yeah I moved and it took a few extra days to get my stuff in order...OCD IS EVIL...lol

Riona

I know that feeling...move in Oct..not out of choice and im still trying to unpack *hugs*glad you are back and ok

curiousjames

I was wondering if there was room for a groupie with a twist a groupie with a little something extra a stunningly hot transsexual or maybe a even a bi guy.
to be a women for a day oh what a day that would be

Sasha

Welcome back sexy ....glad you got moved in and everything ...I thought maybe John and Vic wore Tempest out ...and she ran out of energy to get to the European . Was going to offer some energizer batteries ... giggles. Then I read your post of you sleeping like a big old baby ..and thought awwhhhh . Someone needs to wake that girl up .

Sure Curious ... post up a character here ...and come join us ... we are on the boat . Maybe your character can be a deck hand or something ...that took the job knowing that Sandra is backing the band . Or you been following the bus ...and now hoping to hang out with them . We need more groupies .

Leonis if you still want to join the band ... we are now all boarding the Yacht that belongs to Sandra ...If you want a way into the story you can have been summoned by Sandra to come and meet the band . See how you mix and maybe the old keyboardist ...Tristain ...we can say John left at the rest stop in Cleveland . LMAO ...and no one realizes it . So funny .

Leonis

Valkyrie1066

Bi guys and sexy transexuals?  Yummy.  *grin*  The more, the merrier.  PM me and we'll fit you in....fill you in....ahem.  Objects of lust are welcome.  All band positions filled, too hard to fit in new musicians.  Staff, groupies, roadies...plenty of spots.  Please remember the RP is already in progress, try to familiarize yourself with the theme.
Independently owned and operated.0

Sasha

sinera

OMG ... we need a gorgeous drag queen so the band has a reason to cover the song "Lola" ;)
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

CurvyKitten

well I guess no one is going to check on the tempest lol...I get guess i get her on the boat in due time...shurgs...lol

sinera

Hey, apparently Vance & Harmony are still on the bus as well... I supposed I could have Harm wake him up.
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Sasha

Am waiting on others to post ...before posting John ...Think I left him feeding his face ...and drop dead ass tired . Think Syn went and stole a spot in the bed too ....

Everyone is resting for round two ....or three ..or four .....

SnowCheryl86

Ok, I already sent my character to Valk, but I'll post her on here so everyone gets an idea of what she looks like.

Name: Ashlee Moore
Height: 5'6
Weight: 135
Hair: Bright Red
Eyes: Bright Green

Any questions?
[Insert Witty Saying Here]

Riona

Quote from: Sasha on February 23, 2010, 08:08:38 AM
Am waiting on others to post ...before posting John ...Think I left him feeding his face ...and drop dead ass tired . Think Syn went and stole a spot in the bed too ....

Everyone is resting for round two ....or three ..or four .....

is sorry was that wrong? and any suggestions on how Syn can meet more peeps?

Sasha

Might want to make your character at least the age of 18 ..if not 21 ....since she is umm staying on a boat that belongs to a lawyer ...and ummm ....well ....yea .

No problem Riona ...my character John has not slept yet ....I brought him out to eat and that ....everyone posted going to a room and going to sleep ...so , assume sooner or later they will wake up . LMAO .

Riona

Leonis

I've started my own Rock Band RP, so I don't think I'll be joining this one. Although I wonder if we could do a crossover of sorts at some point? You know, Battle of the Bands?

Rachubka

Valkyrie1066

Good question!  What time is it in the RP? 

I got disoriented along the way, the whole day/night thing.  Every once in a while we're gonna have to throw times out there so we can figure time passing. (So buy Heri a watch, Val!!!)

So this is night, and when we have a show "tonight," it means tomorrow night, so it's now late Thursday night, rp time?

Gotta lay off the weed. *blink blink*

Tomorrow (Fri) morning; clothes...when is the photo shoot? Fri am or Sat am? 

Right now....gonna go do the wild thang until the sun comes up.

Sasha

We landed at the boat around ...11-12 am ...giving most time to sleep on the bus ...

I would say ...it is pushing into late afternoon now ...early evening ....should be able to watch a nice sunset .

not sure the day ...so leaving that up to you to decide ...they just have a few days before the next concert . Which gives them time to look over the new contracts ...get a new wardrobe ...and party ..eat ...sleep some more ...and have a wild orgy.... whatever you wish to do for the most part.

Welcome back  Rachubka....

Wish Kotah would show back up ...rather miss her .Love that sweet sexy avatar of hers anyways ...miss seeing it .

Valkyrie1066

Yikes.  I hate when real life fucks up my fantasy life.  It's the only thing that keeps me from going crazy sometimes.   This fucking snow....we got 52" in five days...more on the way.  Serious illness...no med insurance...kid home nine days in a row, bored and driving me crazy.

Got to stop and thank the people that I'm writing with online.  Thanks for helping me stay sane in the maelstrom that is real life.

Sorry you're having problems, too.  Hope you find a peaceful spot!   

Leonis

All right, now that I'm not involved in this RP I should un-bookmark this topic...

Valkyrie1066

Any one heard from Efrica, our lady guitarist?  Last I remember she was passed out in the front seat of the bus, getting molested...Uh, oh, nope, that must have been my imagination.  I know she was on the bus, though.

Riona

sorry was awol major storms rolled through lost power sat night and flooded ..power is back now all is ok

Valkyrie1066

I've been lucky this winter; considering the number of times we lost power.  Or water.  Or were snowed in.  I always have a box of canned and dry foods in case we're stuck on the farm, and we needed it this winter.  The horses all made it, the trees and fences took a beating.  We have TV and internet via satillite, and due to some miracle, kept both, most of the time, even with the snow. 
The peeper frogs are out in force, daffodils are beginning to head, birds are returning.  We still have piles of snow around, and it was in the 50's today!

I wanna go camping, dammital!  Gotta smell the old canvas tent, the sheep and goat hides, the wood smoke and the home brewed ale.  The noise of my friends drinking and telling lies, or playing drums and dancing.  Meat on a spit.  Half naked middle eastern dancers...*sigh*  People beating each other senseless with rattan swords!  SPRING!! 

'kay I'm done ranting now.  Glad you got through it..we gotta show to put on! *wink*