News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Luka's Wish List: Seeking Partners

Started by VioletPanda, September 18, 2012, 02:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VioletPanda

So every time I get an idea for an rp, I'm going to post it here! Here it goes!

A Note: While I prefer to play more submissive roles, I am totally open to writing a dominant character!

The Good Life:
  A human tresspasses on elven lands and to protect thier own safety, they decide that the human needs to stay. They use ancient magic to warp thier mind. The spell will slowly erase their memories of their human life and it will be filled with the new memories of living with the elves, and they are bonded to one of them. Who is this elf? What do they think of this human?
  Seeking male or female 

Not Yet A Slave
    A barbarian is taken prisoner  by a more advanced  culture. This can be Asian or European or Roman or something else. We can even make our own if you'd like, and I am also open to talking about the barbarian will do. Simple servitude or will they learn to please men and women both?
    Seeking either role.

The Man Who Would Be King
      After the death of his father, a young man takes the throne. While he may be young and not everyone believes in him, he knows one man always will have his back; his bodyguard.  I was imagining this be very much about intrigue and mystery. The bodyguard can have been in the relationship for a while, or it can begin with the man simply doing his job and things develop from there, just let me know.
  Looking for either role.

Beyond actual plots, I have pairings: Roles in Bold are the ones I prefer
  Angel/Demon
  Captive/Conquerer
  Knight/Squire
  Bodyguard/Guarded
  Addict/Mentor
  New Shape Shifter/Older Pack Member

Fandoms:
   I prefer not to do canon pairings. If the pairing is interesting enough, I'll take it into consideration. Just let me know.

Anime/Manga:
    Fruits Basket
    Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler
    Mars

Books:
    Animorphs
    Wheel of Time
    Daughters of the Moon/Sons of the Dark
    Cherub
    Sweep
    Pendragon: A Journey Through Time and Space
    Ender's Game
    The Giver   
    Night Angel Trilogy
    The Virtual War
    The Last Herald Mage trilogy or others by Mercedes Lackey

TV Shows:
  [size=78%]Sherlock(BBC)[/size]
  Star Trek: The Next Generation
  NCIS
  Smallville
  Supernatural

Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

azzmeister89

sounds like a interesting concept, are there any other specifics you can mention before i commit to this? you haven't put many details up