News:

Main Menu

Seal Cuddling

Started by Vekseid, April 22, 2010, 07:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vekseid

DarklingAlice

That is totally adorable! And blubbery! Although if I were there I would probably be trying to cuddle the penguins. I am sucker for penguins.
For every complex problem there is a solution that is simple, elegant, and wrong.

Beguile's Mistress

Aw.  How beautiful.  I admire her fortitude in keeping her hands to herself and letting the seal do all the cuddling.

Jade

Totally caught that on Yahoo. Loved it! Wish I had a seal to cuddle with haha.

mannik

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on April 22, 2010, 11:31:46 PM
Aw.  How beautiful.  I admire her fortitude in keeping her hands to herself and letting the seal do all the cuddling.

I'm guessing she's a biologist or something that has to follow strict guidelines about how to interact with the animals she observes.

Spell

How adorable! It seems the seal was pretty happy too!
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

WhiteyChan

Quote from: DarklingAlice on April 22, 2010, 11:23:37 PM
That is totally adorable! And blubbery! Although if I were there I would probably be trying to cuddle the penguins. I am sucker for penguins.

I <3 Penguins too! :D I spent the first minute or so of that video going OMGSQUEEEEPENGUINS! Then they all vanished and I watched the cute seal :-)

Muninn

This is simply amazing (as well as adorable)!

I find it so fascinating that the seal was not only comfortable enough to come up to the woman to sniff her out, blubber all over her but to also be relaxed enough to attempt to sleep next to/on top of her.

Nature is truly amazing.

Rider of Wind

This just made my day. I want one.
Not currently taking new roleplays.
Rider's A/A's Update 10-20-14~ O/O's
Posting rate: On Hiatus until June 2nd.