U R Banned!

Started by stormkitten, April 17, 2009, 12:06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I bann you because you are adorable
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

TheLegionary

I ban you because you are the sexiest

Kytn

Banned because it's Friday.
Updates coming soon!

Sweet Trouble

Banned for still looking to damn cute

Scoot Morningside

Banned because my stomach hurts.

Bubbles

U R banned cause you change your avatar to much..: <
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

wokeupmad

Banned because I want those socks...stripes = fun.
-So, if there's anything I can do for you, or, more to the point, to you, you just let me know.
-Can you hammer a six-inch spike through a board with your penis?
-Not right now.
-A girl's gotta have her standards.

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for waking up mad?
-sighs-
I fail at this!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

U R Banned for thinking you fail at anything ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for thinking I do anything but fail :p
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Autumn52

U R Banned for not agreeing with me..... giggles and hugs

Insanityenviesme

-chuckles and hugs back-
You are banned for wanting me to only agree with you
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned for not giving me a kiss while you were hugging me....pouts :-*

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for not taking what is yours :p
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

sneaks a kiss

U R Banned for being so cute

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for calling me cute!!
-shakes head like mad-
I am not cute!! :p
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned for not knowing cute is good, but if you prefer handsome then U R banned for being handsome

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for not knowing I am neither..
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned for not knowing that you are

Insanityenviesme

You are banned for falling into the misconception that I am something I'm not
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned for thinking that cute and handsome only apply to appearance.

Insanityenviesme

You are banned for never teaching me that till now :p
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

U R Banned for once again proving how adorable you are

Insanityenviesme

you are banned for being a very good friend
Moments of Sanity

MrDiamondBackJack

Quote from: Xandi on October 01, 2010, 08:42:22 PM
U R Banned for thinking that cute and handsome only apply to appearance.

“For age is opportunity no less than youth itself, though in another dress, and as the evening twilight fades away, the sky is filled with stars, invisible by day.”

- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Cute is great, but inner beauty will make you sexier as you grow older.  Better a wrinkled, wise and funny woman than a young knockout who doesn't have a mind of her own.

(Insanityenviesme....  Your a really nice guy and funny to boot.  I know that you know this and that you two were just shootin' the breeze.  I am just a pompous a-hole.)

Now I am banning ALL of you from my mind.  Good night for reals yo.  Peace out.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)