Secrets {M x M x More Group Rp} Recruiting again!

Started by TeacupTwink, September 12, 2013, 04:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeacupTwink

Faustus

Teacup, I could talk a storm and a half about Dragon Age, given the chance.  ;) Don't get me started!

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

icecradle

Quote from: Faustus on September 26, 2013, 02:53:56 PM
Icecradle, isn't that Fenris from Dragon Age?

apparently it is, but I must confess to knowing nothing about Dragon Age. I just liked the picture. xD
AA // OO // Requests

Faustus

Quote from: icecradle on September 26, 2013, 03:00:20 PM
apparently it is, but I must confess to knowing nothing about Dragon Age. I just liked the picture. xD
I don't think any of us are complaining, though! Its a fantastic image!

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Reyne

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Faustus on September 26, 2013, 03:11:52 PM
I don't think any of us are complaining, though! Its a fantastic image!

Fenris doesn't hold a candle to my Alistair. *swoon* *faint*

Reyne

Alistair IS pretty awesome, I can't see my characters romancing anyone else. It sucks man. I always romance the same people in DA and ME.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Reyne on September 26, 2013, 11:21:33 PM
Alistair IS pretty awesome, I can't see my characters romancing anyone else. It sucks man. I always romance the same people in DA and ME.

Yep. DA = Allistair, always.

ME = Kaidan. Shit that guy...  the dialog in ME3? Holy cow that man. I've never felt so strongly entangled in a storyline than I did with the relationship stories with him.

TeacupTwink

I'd be the one trying to romance the Asharok in DA 2 if I could. I love both DA's but, something about a guy so horny, it just gets to me.  ::)

Reyne

TEACUP!! YESSS!!!!

All I wanted was to romance that guy, and then of course Sten. I thought we could romance Sten so I got him everything and he got to 100 on the liking scale and I was like YES FINALLY.

But no. NO. We were just best friends.

TeacupTwink

I don't care for Sten really, Asharok just has a certain quality to him. It's not even because he's big,  muscular or horny. It's simply because I find him to be oddly ADORABLE. Which you may find odd. However, Merill mentioned how they scratch their heads with those horns in the way. So she mentioned them using trees. = Adorable

Then of course I saw a chibi Asharok, it was adorable.

Oh, and he's excessively angry and wise. The wisdom is sexy and so is the ambition. The angry just means great sex of course.

The next thing being his voice, it's pretty hot.

Oh, and back on the cuteness factor. His running attack before you kill him? When he runs into walls? #Adorbz

Orange Marmalade

Got a character posted up in the approved thread after passing it through our little Twink :)

If anyone wants to plan out some stories or build a bit of back history let me know!

Faustus

Great! Come join the OOC area and let's get you good and set up with the team! He looks fantastic, by the way, Orange.

icecradle

I really love Lazarus. Do you guys use that?

Typed up the profile, clicked preview and page refused to load and lost all my text. Luckily I could ressurrect it. I did end up sending TeacupTwink the wrong version at first though x.x
AA // OO // Requests

Faustus

Quote from: icecradle on September 27, 2013, 04:23:36 PM
I really love Lazarus. Do you guys use that?

Typed up the profile, clicked preview and page refused to load and lost all my text. Luckily I could ressurrect it. I did end up sending TeacupTwink the wrong version at first though x.x
The program writer? I'd be so lost it isn't even funny.

And aw! I HATE it when that happens. I'm really glad you were able to ressurrect it, at least!

icecradle

Lazarus the text recovery add-on. Since installing it I've been a lot more sane ;)
I lose the post, rage for a second, then remember I can get it back. It's just lifesaving.
AA // OO // Requests

Faustus

Welp, I know what I'm googling to add-on now. . . How many school emails could have been spared had I held this program?  ::)

TeacupTwink

We've got two new beautiful members to the group so far. :)

TheShii

*is summoned by an ice* so I've been taking a looksey here an I very well might consider making a character for this, hmm hmm

My Anti-AA's, My Randy OO's

Commission Me
"All your boners are belong to me >w>" ~Dim Hon

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: TheShii on September 28, 2013, 12:36:13 AM
*is summoned by an ice* so I've been taking a looksey here an I very well might consider making a character for this, hmm hmm

Do it!

Faustus

icecradle

Quote from: TheShii on September 28, 2013, 12:36:13 AM

Yay! Hope you do join =D
AA // OO // Requests

Suiko

*peers inside*

So... I'd be interested in joining if there's room?
Just to ask though - what's the ratio on dominants, submissives and switches?

I wouldn't want to make a character only to find there's too many of one thing; that's when you loose interaction...
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

icecradle

Quote from: Khoraz on September 28, 2013, 11:08:09 AM
*peers inside*

So... I'd be interested in joining if there's room?
Just to ask though - what's the ratio on dominants, submissives and switches?

I wouldn't want to make a character only to find there's too many of one thing; that's when you loose interaction...

yay Kho!
ahh nearly all my favourite people XD
AA // OO // Requests

Faustus

Hi, there, Khoraz! I'll take care of answering this for Teacup, partially because he's feeling a little under the weather (and should hopefully be resting) and partially because I love lists and ratios. Appeals to me. Here's the statistics! Please bear in mind that relationships/interactions between staff members is encouraged, as is staff member and client.

Clients

Staff

So it breaks down kind of like so :

Hard Dom : 4
Mostly and/or Preference to Dom : 1
Perfect Switch : 3
Mostly and/or Preference to Sub : 4
Hard Sub : 1

Total Characters : 13

I'm pretty sure that's roughly how the ratios break down. We have four characters who's personal ratios and/or preferences push them towards the Submissive category, 3 perfect Switches with no preference either way, 1 who can sub but prefers to Dom and 4 that prefer Dom only.

I imagine I could make this a thousand times more confusing, but this is the most basic way I could manage?  ::) Hopefully I answered the question okay.