Re: The Rise and Fall of Gender - 1a

Started by Insatiably Bored, March 21, 2010, 01:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

Calison

Blaed

abandoneddolly

avorae

Life is a hard game but the rewards are sweet if you know where to look.

Zebu

Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

Blaed

Kevben Battleheart

The Saga of Battleheart (O/O's)The Vault of Victory  ♥
The World of Adalern (currently closed to critiquing)
Tell one your thoughts, but beware of two. All know what is known to three.
Thought for the week: Harden your soul against decadence, but do not despise it for the soft appearance of the decadent may be deceiving.

DrFier

(3i)2
Ons and Offs
Ideas
The Doctor is out.

Screen images simulated. Not an actual physician. Professional driver on a closed course, do not attempt. If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, contact your significant other.

Zaphod

Aviva

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

avorae

abandoneddolly

Blaed

avorae

Chevalier des Poissons

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Sophyta

I am what Nightmares are made of.....

Zebu

Live forever or die trying.

For Great Justice
--Machiavelli.

Writing is a socially acceptable form of schizophrenia.

Rog the Rake

Gentelman I am happy to see how well you are doing but the rules say it should be boy boy girl boy boy ... going boy boy boy boy boy etc.. is against the first posting... I am very very happy we are almost in the positive but I think we also need to keep in mind the first posting rules....

Thanks

auroraChloe

Quote from: Rog the Rake on July 09, 2010, 06:47:36 PM
Gentelman I am happy to see how well you are doing but the rules say it should be boy boy girl boy boy ... going boy boy boy boy boy etc.. is against the first posting... I am very very happy we are almost in the positive but I think we also need to keep in mind the first posting rules....

Thanks

Rog, you rakish darling.  that's not quite it as far as i understand the rules....   as long as each male waits for at least two posts and one of them being a female, they can post as often as they like.  that's how the fems got it to well over 666 last fall   ;D

believe me, it confused me when i started as well. 

oh and.....

a/a 8/21/17

Lithos

There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Rog the Rake

Quote from: auroraChloe on July 09, 2010, 07:28:51 PM
Rog, you rakish darling.  that's not quite it as far as i understand the rules....   as long as each male waits for at least two posts and one of them being a female, they can post as often as they like.  that's how the fems got it to well over 666 last fall   ;D

believe me, it confused me when i started as well. 

oh and.....

1st   -2 ((close to pos keep it UP guys ))

2nd - That was what I was trying to say and it goes both ways.. woman need to wait for two posts and one of them needs to be a male.. guys need to wait for two posts and one of them a female..

so I post and because a guy before me and then a girl posted.. now two guys have posted so next post needs to be girl before a guy can post right?