NCES missing!?

Started by Anathanasia, February 03, 2006, 04:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anathanasia

Where did it go? I just noticed after clicking back out of another thread that the whole NCES section is missing now...

*eyes Elvi suspiciously...*  :D
A Special Craving: Rookie Cop has a Bad Day

My Cravings & Desires: Six Ideas in Search of a GM, Solo System RPs

Avatar provided with permission by the artist, Vaesark!

ZK

It's apparently still there, but invisble and currently unselectable due to a bug. Since myself and Elvi do not have Forum Maintanance control, you're going to have to be patient until Lilac gets here.

My sincere appologies for this inconvience.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Elvi

Yes it was me......
I was in the middle of setting up a new board and my PC crashed, when I got back on it's sort of locked me out with an error message and neither Zulo not myself can get back in.

I really apologise folks, but hopefully Lilac can sort it.

Unfortunately I couldn't stop it happening.......
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Elvi

Hang on!
Why did you automatically think it was me??
*sobs*

*light comes on......*

LOL Oh yes it was system games wasn't it?
*cackles*

Ajoxer

You have lots of goblins in your family, dontcha, Elvi? :P
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Elvi

It's not the goblins I have to worry about it's the damned ley imps !

Celestial Goblin

I'm thinking. If the most exalted, shining Goddess accidently broken a hardly important piece of the forums, while fulfilling my irresponisble request, who'll get punished by it? Will we just call it an accident?

Ajoxer

Your ass is grass, my frend. :-P
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Elvi

Oh celestial........come and get your new collar fitted dear......

Lilac

It's back.

Time to kick some games out of the NCE section I think.

Seriously, if you don't need to be there, please ask to have your game moved.

Elvi

Thanks Lilac thats a relief.
Could you see what I had done wrong, or was it just my pc crashing causing a glitch?

Lilac

I have no idea.  Must have triggered a bug in SMF somehow and it got confused.

Ultimately, I make daily backups and download them every month or so.  I know people would hate to lose a day, but it's better than losing a few months.

Anyway!  To reiterate, if your game is in NCE, and could go in NCN, Midtones, or Light, please tell us this so it can be moved.