Just a couple of ideas..... (seeking male plz.)

Started by LunaTalula, July 31, 2010, 12:37:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LunaTalula

I've been throwing around an idea for awhile now.... and another one came to mind just recently. They both are for just plain, simple humans seeking a bit of romance in their lives. Okay, maybe not actively seeking, but they find it, nevertheless.

First idea:

A Western RP where your character might be a cowboy, frontiersman, mountainman, etc..... and I play a female role where the woman is purchased as a "Mail Order Bride" either by your character or an NPC character and your character takes her for himself... I dunno. We can get into the particulars once someone has PM'd me showing interest. Heh.

Second idea:

A Medieval based RP. Your character=knight, peasant, whatever you decide... and mine=whatever I decide. I haven't gotten very far with this idea either. I like to discuss plot and such before coming up with one of my own. Magic could be involved with this one.

These RP's are to be more on the Love Story side of things and not just straight up sex... A story is required.

If interested, PM me please, or reply here, either's fine with me.

LunaTalula

ALSO... If you are at all familiar with the Carpathian vampires and the books written by Christine Feehan and would like to start a storyline based off the books, lemme know...

I love those books.

LunaTalula

Medieval theme is taken... still needing someone for the Western or Carpathian ideas. =]

BlueEyedBard

Hi there, I am really into the idea of doing a western. If you still want to do that RP I would enjoy writing it with you.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

LunaTalula

Yes! Definitely, a Western is something I've always wanted to do. =] Shoot me a PM and we will discuss ideas.