Looking for monster spider fem dom ( pic inspiration )

Started by Winds Of Lust, August 22, 2019, 10:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winds Of Lust

I'm going to keep this relatively short. I came across this bit of art in my Twitter feed And I really want to do a game with it.
For those of you who are way not into male ass play, I shall warn that one of these two pics does have a giant spider lady finger banging a dude, so you have been warned.

Some important details.
Please contact me through PMs

Post length is flexible, but I tend to do 3-ish paragraphs on a light day outside of moments where shorter posts are called for.

I am looking for someone to play the spider lady dominating and having her way with her captive. The images depict a Femdom/submale situation and honestly that is what I'm currently most interested in playing out, but if you'd prefer W/w, I won't ruin my night.

Players gender doesn't matter to me. Long as you are happy playing monster spider lady you could be a cat on the other end of that screen for all I care.

While I don't have any current ideas for a big ol long term plot, I wouldn't be opposed to hashing out some details, I'm sure we could come up with something and lord knows I love a long term game. But if all these images inspire in you is the need for a short, smut driven run of carnal debauchery, that is fine too.

Kinks I see being relevant to this included but are not limited to
Bondage
non-con
dub-con
Dom/sub
Pegging ( fingers, strapons, whatever you like )
Futa (Give monster spider lady a dick, why not )
mind break
oviposition/egg-laying

Again, we can scratch anything off this list that doesn't speak to you, discuss adding things that I failed to think of. Its late here and I'm honestly very tired as I type this haha

possible plot set up

For a more fantasy approach I'm picturing my character been sort of an amateur adventurer or young mage who is out either specifically hunting the spider woman, or is looking for something else in her territory and gets found upon, and one thing leads to another. Maybe her silk is worth a lot of gold or is a rare and powerful magical component and instead of them getting into a messy fight that MC is sure to lose, she gives them some silk in return for a "favor"

For a more modern set up, perhaps a young paranormal looking into rumors of a strange monster that lives in a secluded woods or high up in the mountains. Things quickly seem to be going wrong, they get lost from their team, lose their supplies, ect. Luckily the manage to find their monster, but she isn’t interested in an interview.

Winds Of Lust