Nik's Ideas

Started by stormsofstars, October 11, 2018, 04:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormsofstars

Hey everyone! Some of my other games are lagging and I'd really like to keep in the habit of keeping one going, so here are some ideas and general information in case anyone's interested. I swear I didn't intend for this to be so long.

Note: While I have posted my own ideas and prompts down below, I'm also open to any ideas you have. If you think we might be a good fit as writing partners, feel free to shoot me a PM and ask. There are very few things I'll turn down.

I can play pretty much any character. Male characters, female characters, trans characters, genderqueer/nonbinary characters, dominant characters, submissive characters, switch characters; and I can go with any love interest. Most of these are more plot-centric than anything else, but I'm open to including smut or doing more smut-based games.

If any of these catch your fancy, feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm pretty flexible with how we do things to- a lot of people prefer the forums and those work just fine for me, but I can also do PMs or move to a different site.

Post length varies depending on my partner- the more you give me, the more I have to work with. I'm also okay with shorter scenes, and I fully expect the post lengths to vary. Some scenes require less to say, and that's fine by me. That being said, I don't expect any specific post length. I do work a part-time job- as of now I only work Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays- and will not be able to reply on the days that I work for the most part. My boss has told me that I will occasionally need to come in and work weekends, although from my understanding I won't be pulling a full shift, so I guess I'll see as time goes on. That being said, on the days I'm off I should be able to get a couple responses out depending on time zones. I do want to give you quality writing, so I'll put a lot of effort into the stuff I do post.

I also tend to mirror my partner's writing style without copying it- if your writing is intricate and detail-heavy, mine will be too. If you're more concise, I'll adapt to mirror it.

I don't have many hard no's, and those I do have are bathroom stuff, vomit, sexualized gore, etc. I'm perfectly fine with gore as long as it's not in a sexual setting, otherwise, it just grosses me out. Rape/non-con is on the maybe list- it was previously a hard no but I'm willing to start utilizing it on a case-by-case basis. Watersports is also on the maybe list. Everything else should be a go, although I do expect a conversation to be held about what will be included in the RP. If you're not sure about something or want to include it, just Ask!

EDIT: I'm currently interested in some things without a solid plot. This includes: smut heavy dom/sub relationships (it's something new I want to try out!), something in an A/B/O style universe, and anything that'll let me use an FTM trans character. I don't have any specific plots for these things, although it could be incorporated into something down below.

Ideas/settings I'm currently craving will be in pink. I am, however, open to all of these so long as they're here.

Original Ideas-
Many of these ideas were lifted from novels that I'm probably never going to write, so when I say that something was originally planned as such or that I planned to introduce something, that's why. As I said earlier, I'm fine with butchering these ideas and taking the parts that appeal to you to create something entirely different.
Tales of a Forgotten God: Deep in a forest, there is a ruin. Slumbering on a throne is a ghostly specter. Upon awakening, the specter knows two things: his name is Elegy, and he is so very sorry for what he's done.
This idea can theoretically turn into anything. I did plan on having Elegy be what amounts to a god, except...he never intended to exist as a god. Originally, my idea included Elegy as a creator above all else- in the sense that he creates universes. Universe after universe, trying to get everything right so that everyone (or everyone he cared about) is happy, but it's never perfect and he's spent too much time outside of time that he's forgotten everything and everyone. Could be a quest to find his memories, could be a quest where he finally gets it right, etc.
Alternatively, we can make your character an ancient love interest, maybe play with some reincarnation or something. We could come up with some big bad thing for him to do and go from there. Or we could have Elegy as a secondary plot device- maybe our characters are adventures looking for them, maybe one character is a king/queen/wizard/witch looking for something to give them an edge for some reason and maybe the other character is sent to the ruins to search, etc.

Strange Skies: It begins with a drowning. But in the depths of the water, something more is found.
This idea originally began as a modern character thrust into a medieval fantasy world. The plot consisted of the main character discovered that they're a mage, and one of the most powerful mages that's ever been seen in the realm. With the ancient demon kings rising again and slaughtering civilians, the mage must undergo a crash course in training and set out to save the world. Along the way, a plot is uncovered where the mage discovers they weren't the only character from their world to find the realm- their mother found the realm decades ago, and used her blood in a ritual to seal the first and most powerful demon king away. The same blood runs in the mage's veins, and suddenly the discovery means that it is a valuable commodity. Now, there's only one person the mage can trust: the guard who found them in the first place.
The original idea can be changed, and I'm flexible about who I play in this one. I'd prefer the mage, but I'd be satisfied with a love interest.

First Contact: It was to be expected that an intelligent alien species was found at some point. It was not even surprising that humanity ended up at war with them. When a human soldier crash-lands on the alien homeworld of Lazaterth during a recon mission, the aliens make every effort to save the human's life. Now the human just has to find out why they weren't killed.
Originally the alien character that saved the human's life was going to be a doctor, who saved the human's life specifically because they were a doctor. I also planned on introducing a conspiracy where the leaders of humanity started the war as anti-alien propaganda, and the human joins forces with the aliens to expose the leaders.

Battleworn: It had been decades since the king had last shown his face. With his subjects starving and the guards cracking down on any disorderly conduct, leading a rebellion against the crown wasn't easy.
Originally this was a falling-out-of-love story, but we can make it whatever you want. My plan was for the rebellion to have two leaders who were lovers, only for it to be revealed in the final battle that the rebellion's second-in-command was the king. The rebellion's leader was then imprisoned. This was a really rough concept though, so we could do pretty much anything with this.

The Vampire Queen:She had not expected the introductions to go like this. Her family- no, her clan, she wasn't related to any of these fools- were all terrible. But then, she hadn't been expecting her human partner, either.
This is just a story about the leader of a clan/family of vampires falling in love with a human. Loosely inspired by my Twilight phase, I'd prefer if the human was at least a little older. Mostly, I had plans for this to feature wacky family drama of the sort you'd encounter at a family reunion when bringing your new girlfriend/boyfriend/partner. If your family consisted of ancient, bloodthirsty bastards, that is. That being said, I have another character if you'd rather it have a different tone. She plays heavily into seductive and scary vampire trope than the character I have in mind for the wacky family drama.

Animals: I don't have any fancy description for this. It's more of a loose concept we could do anything with. That being said, I'd like to play with animals. Not furries, since that's usually anthropomorphic. This is something I'd rather not include smut in, unless we tinkered with it and gave them the ability to take anthropomorphic forms or made them shapeshifters or something. I'm open to different types of animals as well- lions, panthers, wolves, cats (this isn't inspired by Warriors at all what do you mean), etc.

Fandoms-
I may come back and add specific story ideas later, but for now, here's a list of fandoms I'm willing to write in. I'd prefer to be able to play with original characters and use the worlds for a backdrop, but I can be persuaded to do something differently. Fandoms in which I will only play OCs are starred. If you want to do an OC/canon ship, you will be playing the canon character in these fandoms. I'll also list out the characters I'm most comfortable playing. As always, I would, however, prefer original characters. As before, fandoms I'm really craving are in pink.
Dragon Age (Origins, 2, Inquisition) Morrigan, Isabela, Dorian, Solas
Mass Effect (1, 2, 3, Andromeda) Kaidan, Liara, Ashley, Liam, Reyes
The Witcher 3 Geralt, Ciri
Skyrim*
Oblivion*
Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 John Marston, Bonnie MacFarlene, Abigail Marston, Hosea Matthews, Arthur Morgan
Far Cry 5*
Fallout (3*, New Vegas, 4) Craig Boone, Rose of Sharon Cassidy, Deacon, Hancock

Fandom Characters:
These are characters that belong to the universes above. However, I'm more than willing to change their backstory and put them in another universe (or even tinker with universe displacement where they suddenly find themselves in a new one!) if you want to play with them. Characters I really want to play will be starred. I have many more OCs than this, these are just my favorites. Since they're my favorites, I'm not including OCs for every fandom, just characters I've been thinking a lot about recently. Note that I use sex for assigned gender at birth- usually, that matches up with the gender my characters identify with now, but sometimes it doesn't. This isn't meant to be offensive- I'm trans myself- it just seemed like an efficient system to get the point across.

Hayden Jane Hart:
Sex- Female
Gender- Female
Pronouns- She/Her
Alias- Wanderer
Fandom- Fallout 3
Personality- Hayden Hart grew up in her father's clinic. She eventually began following in his footsteps to take over as the Vault's doctor, spending much of her time in the clinic with her father and Jonah. As a result, she was a little isolated, with Amata being her only friend. Still, she never hesitated to stand up for herself or her friend against Butch and the other bullies. She eventually began dating Amata, the relationship only ending when she returned to the Vault to help her friend. Overall, Hayden is very determined, while also being kind-hearted.

***Eli Novak:***
Sex- Male
Gender- Agender, although he doesn't have the terms to express this
Pronouns- He/Him
Alias- Courier Six, Six, Courier
Fandom- Fallout: New Vegas
Personality- Believed to be orphaned at the age of two, Eli was raised by a kind old woman in Westside until she died when he was eight. Since then, he's been on his own. When he was sixteen, he left Westside, determined to make a fortune for himself. He fell into work as a courier, running jobs primarily in the Divide. When he was seventeen he decided to make the town a permanent base, accepting a key to an apartment. It was there he met Mariah Walker, a bartender the same age as him. The two slept together frequently and quickly became best friends. A couple of years passed and when Eli was nineteen, Mariah told him she was pregnant. He left to make one final delivery, and while he was out he picked up two rings in an effort to do things right, despite not being ready to settle down. However, when he returned to the Divide all he found was ruin and rubble- he blames himself for years despite not knowing the package he had carried was at fault. Thus began Eli's downward spiral. He began to drink heavily and frequently found himself using jet. He also often found himself short of caps, and began to run more and more jobs. He also found himself going hungry often, although this was nothing new after his poverty-ridden childhood. Eventually, he got the job from House to deliver the platinum chip to the Vegas strip, where he was waylaid by Benny and shot. Eli was, by this point, suicidal, so when he went to follow Benny across the desert, his goal was for Benny to finish things properly when they met again. As a result of getting shot in the head, he frequently found himself suffering from migraines...and turned to med-x as an answer. By the time he reaches the Vegas Strip he's struggling with two addictions, his own mental illnesses, and he's incredibly unstable as a result. When he seduced Benny and found out what his plans were, he decided he wanted to take Vegas himself.

Abigail Carver:
Sex- Female
Gender- Female
Pronouns- She/Her
Alias- Six, Courier Six, Courier, Whisper
Fandom- Fallout: New Vegas
Personality- Abigail grew up mostly on her own, in a small shack in between Novac and Nipton. Her mother died when she was sixteen, and as a result Abgail had to take care of herself to survive. She taught herself many survival skills that she would need and by the time she was eighteen she was a marksman with an old hunting rifle her mother had left her. Her life wasn't much, but it was hers...and it didn't last. Eventually, she took up work as a courier to make more caps after failed crops left her hungry. She ran most of her jobs through the Divide, and paid little attention to the town that sprang up in her wake. When she had enough caps to last her awhile, she returned home...and one night the Legion came calling. The Legion needed slaves, and she was unlucky enough to get caught by the scouting party. They took her back to Cottonwood Cove and eventually to the Fort, where she spent the next four years as a slave. Eventually, she managed to escape by letting them believe they had broken her.

*Atlas Ryder:*
Sex- Female
Gender- Male
Pronouns- He/Him
Alias- Pathfinder
Fandom- Mass Effect: Andromeda
Personality- Atlas is often casual and sarcastic to a fault. He takes little seriously, although years of trying to live up to his father's standards left it's mark on him as he rarely believes he's good enough for anything. Atlas is also a transgender man- he got top surgery when he turned eighteen and has also been on testosterone. He has not, however, had bottom surgery, meaning he's still got his original equipment downstairs. The events of Habitat 7 left him shaken- despite the rift between him and his father, he truly loved his dad and he firmly believes he himself should have been the one to die on the planet. Despite that, he decides he's going to do what he has to to make his father proud.

**Pytor Vexallus:**
Sex- Male
Gender- Male
Pronouns- He/Him
Alias- N/A
Fandom- loosely based in Skyrim as a minor OC in another OC's story
Personality- Pytor grew up in the Imperial City with his twin sister Kallista. His parents were treasure hunters- they had artifacts all over the house, and notes for future expeditions. Their parents died when they were eighteen- Kallista turned to the Imperial Arena to make her fortune, and with few talents of his own Pytor turned to sex work. By the time his sister left the Imperial City three years later, Pytor had managed to become one of the more popular whores for hire in the Imperial City, largely due to the fact that he undercharged his clients as a direct result of his lack of self-worth. His largest and most popular client base were noble women left unsatisfied by their husbands, although he had a few more unique clients. There's little Pytor won't do should a client request it. However, despite his work, Pytor has found plenty of time to pour through his parent's notes in an effort to find more clues on some of the last things they were working on, determined to carry on their legacy and finish what they had started.

*Caspian Trevelyan:*
Sex- Male
Gender- Male
Pronouns- He/Him
Alias- Inquisitor, Herald (of Andraste)
Fandom- Dragon Age: Inquisition
Personality- Caspian was eight years old when he was taken to the Ostwick Circle, and he's resented his father ever since. Despite that, he had enough of his noble training to rely on to realize that in order to survive the Circle, he needed to treat it the same way his father treated dealings with the nobility. Over the years, he perfected a mask to hide his emotions- coincidentally making him a perfect player for the Great Game of Orlais. Caspian is very proficient in magic, with a marked preference for fire magic. However, his specialization he chose to study was Spirit Healer. When he was twenty-three, he was cornered by a Templar named Graves. Graves had made plenty of advances to other mages in the Circle, but Caspian refused to give in. When he told the man no, Graves nearly made him Tranquil "so he couldn't say no". Caspian panicked, with Tranquility having always been his greatest fear, and managed to cut himself on Graves' gauntlet. As a result, he used blood magic to knock him away. He was dumped in the dungeons afterward, where he stayed in solitary confinement for over a month. In an effort to cover up what had happened, Graves was transferred and Caspian was finally brought into the rest of the Circle once more. The Trevelyan family donated a lot of coin to the Circle, and the Knight Commander knew that Caspian needed to be treated carefully to ensure the donations continued. When the Circles fell apart three years later, Caspian readily joined the rebellion. He was sent to Minrathous for a time to gauge whether Tevinter might be an ally to the rebel Circle mages, and there he fell in love with the city. However, he found little to support the cause of the mages, and made his way back to the Marches and Fereldan in time for the Conclave.

***Elisabetta Starr:***
Sex- Female
Gender- Female
Pronouns- She/Her
Alias- N/A
Fandom- Red Dead Redemption 2
Personality- When Elisabetta's parents died, she found herself working in a saloon as a prostitute near Blackwater. It was something she enjoyed- the work allowed her some measure of freedom she knew she was lucky to have. When the Van der Linde gang arrived in Blackwater, Dutch Van der Linde and Arthur Morgan found themselves in the saloon, Dutch decided to indulge in her services. Elisabetta, seeing this as her big break, took the chance to tie him to the bed and steal his money. She was getting dressed when Arthur barged in, ruining her plan. Dutch, once he was free of his restraints, thought it amusing, and decided to give her a place in the gang. Elisabetta accepted the deal and never looked back.
Note: I'm willing to change pretty much every aspect of Elisabetta's background. I just really like Westerns.

Characters:
If none of the plots listed above catches your eye, here's a list of original characters I have without solid plots surrounding them. These are for original plots but with that being said, I am willing to transplant any of these characters into fandom. Any backgrounds are subject to change to fit a plot if you would like. I am, of course, more than willing to roll new characters. These are just the ones that I have already established.

VISERYS ESPINOZA-
Sex: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Alias: Ghost Nova
Personality: Originally a spy, Viserys keeps her secrets close to her chest. Despite that, she's prone to ostentatious methods with she can get away with them, preferring to finish her jobs with a flourish. Now a grizzled soldier, Viserys is often angry and strictly business, but that doesn't mean the right person can peel back the layers and find her soft side.
Background Information: Originally, Viserys worked for Vance Valkazar as the top spy for his organization. She became romantically involved with Valkazar after becoming his top agent. After she was captured on the job, Viserys waited for Valkazar to come rescue her...but the rescue never came. Now bitter, Viserys was left to escape on her own, and when she was free she never went back to Valkazar. Sometime later, he contacted her to offer her her position once more. Viserys demanded answers as to why he never came back for her, and Valkazar admitted that he intentionally left her in captivity because his enemies assumed that most of the threat was gone, allowing Valkazar to send in other agents to gather much-needed intel. Viserys lets Valkazar walk away from the meeting because she loved him once, but soon after she joined forces with his enemies, where they faked her death and outfitted her with cybernetic implants.

VANCE VALKAZAR-
Sex: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Alias: Anubis
Personality: As the leader of a shadowy organization, Vance Valkazar is a shadowy man. Cold and calculating, Valkazar will do whatever it takes to get the job done. He rarely lets anyone see him vulnerable- those that are privileged to know his name only know him as Valkazar. Most know him strictly as Anubis. Everyone, even Viserys, is kept at arm's length. Despite that, Valkazar cares deeply about his cause and the people serving under him.
Background Information: Valkazar carefully built his organization from the ground up, working from the shadows. There are few in the world who could claim to have as many secrets as Valkazar does. Despite that, Valkazar occasionally lets down his walls. He fell in love with his top agent, Viserys Espinoza, and though he allowed her to be captured for the cake of intel, he truly cared about her. Despite building his reputation as a man who never falters, Valkazar struggles to accept that Ghost Nova, who has been causing entirely too much trouble for his organization, is none other than Viserys herself. Now, he struggles to pick between his organization and the woman he once loved.

BELLAMY MARSH-
Alias: Corsair
Personality: Many people who interact with Bellamy only get the charming persona he puts on. Even so, there's always an undercurrent of danger when it comes to Bellamy, seeing as many of his pursuits are the illegal sort. As the Captain of a pirate ship, Bellamy also has an air of command about him.
Background Information: Bellamy grew up in a large port city. His mother raised him alone- his father was a sailor who likely didn't love his mother at all. When his mother died when he was eight, he was taken in by a woman he calls Granny. Granny was a strange sort of woman, working as the city's most skilled tailor, who had many different personal callers, both male and female. It was one of these callers that taught Bellamy about the sea, and when he was seventeen he joined his first pirate crew. As Bellamy took to the sea, eventually he saw that the Captain of his ship was putting the crew in needless danger, and so he staged a mutiny. At the end of it, he was declared Captain by his first mate Emrys, despite not wanting the title at all. Even though he reluctantly became Captain, the role fit him well. Bellamy loves opulent things, evidenced by his fine weapons and clothing, and by the decor in his cabin. Eventually, he became the Robin Hood of pirates, stealing from wealthy merchant vessels working for the Crown, and often left large donations in poor and struggling fishing villages. Despite that, Bellamy managed to get a reputation as a cutthroat pirate- a reputation that he doesn't mind.

AMARANTHIA DELACROIX-
Alias: Ghost
Personality: Ghost is often found in the seedier parts of space, in dingy bars with questionable company. As a smuggler, Ghost has mastered the ability to deflect away personal questions that get too personal, and she's so good at lying that few can ever tell when she is. Headstrong and used to being in command, Ghost doesn't like it very much when that command is taken away from her.
Background Information: Ghost grew up on a space station home to all sorts of unsavory characters. Her mother died in childbirth, leaving her with her father. Her father worked as a smuggler, teaching Ghost the tricks of the trade once she was old enough. When he finally got caught and executed, his ship was eventually turned over to Ghost after being seized and searched. It was a labor of love to make the ship hers, and after that, she started picking up small smuggling jobs from her father's contacts. Eventually, she garnered a reputation, and became one of the best and most sought after smugglers in the galaxy.

VICTORY WILDE-
Alias: Papa Bear
Personality: Despite being a tough and grizzled mercenary, Victory is, above all things, kind. He's the man that stops in every village and every town to ask if anyone needs help. He puts the safety of innocents and his people above all else- if a job is too dangerous, Victory either does it alone or doesn't do it at all.
Background Information: Born touched by the Divines, Victory is immortal. Each time he dies, he's brought back to life. After wandering for several centuries, convinced he shouldn't get close to those he was going to lose, Victory decided that was enough. He brought together a band of mercenaries and travels the lands taking jobs as they come. Now, Victory has decided that he would rather know these people and lose them than miss his chance to know them.

ELECTRA LANDAU-
Alias: Godkiller
Personality: Electra is the epitome of the seductive and powerful vampire. She keeps a cool distance from everyone, and keeps people on their toes wondering if they'll survive the encounter. Power practically radiates from Electra, and she does everything she can do to keep up her untouchable facade.
Background Information: Electra was turned into a vampire nearly four centuries ago. In that time, she's managed to build up a wealthy vampire clan, keeping most of them under her thumb in her castle, although there are a few she trusts enough to send out into the world. Prior to her rise to the top, however, Electra was once just a humble adventurer who dabbled in magic. She fell in love with a farm girl named Indigo and for a time, retired from the life of adventurer to settle down with her. Indigo, however, refused Electra's offer of vampirism, leaving Electra to watch as Indigo grew old and eventually died. After her death, Electra changed. She kept to herself, focusing on gathering as much power as she could. Along the way she made powerful enemies, many of which Electra confidently assumes she is far above in terms of skill. Eventually, she adopted the seductive persona she has now, realizing that it allowed her to charm and seduce others into getting what she wanted.

stormsofstars

Added some new ideas and made some other minor tweaks.

stormsofstars

Added canon characters I was willing to play and a handful of original characters.

stormsofstars

Bump. Looking to get back into the swing of things after several of my games tapered off. Added some fandom OCs as well.

stormsofstars

Bump! A lot of my games are going slow right now or seem to have just stopped completely.

stormsofstars

Bump! Added some new things I wanted to try, too.

stormsofstars

Bump! It's been awhile and I'm looking to get back into things!