Male role needed

Started by Blonde, February 25, 2015, 12:11:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

I have an idea that I would like to try out and it is different to my usual historical subjects.

A boy and a girl went to the same school as each other. They were friends with one another but moved in different circles. He always had a thing for her, but was always kept in the friend zone. When they left school she went off to party and travel the world, but he stayed and worked for his Uncles Company.
Ten plus years later, he is now an incredibly successful businessman who will be taking over his Uncles business empire. She has spent years travelling before returning back and becoming an administrator for a rival industry. A job opportunity arises and she is taken on as personal assistant and senior administrator to his uncle.
His uncle leaves on a hiatus, taking some time off to travel with his wife, he takes the senior position. Our characters meet again for the first time since they left school and he has blossomed into a very handsome and well-structured man. His old feelings for her come flushing back and she is instantly attracted to him.
The plan is for them to enter into a passionate affair with a lot of inappropriate behaviour at work. Dirty dares, sex in public, her sucking him off under the desk whilst he has a business meeting.

I am after someone who can play a confident and in no way submissive male. This won’t be a D/s relationship; both will have the upper hand in turn. There will be a love story beneath the sex. But I need someone with a creative and filthy mind who can play him well, without making it cringy.
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index