News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Group or 1x1 roleplay intchk.

Started by Corbin, February 19, 2013, 12:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corbin

Basic Plot

There are special people in this world. We don't ask to be special; We're just born this way. We pass you on the streets every day, unnoticed by most. It started in 1945. The Nazis were conducting experiments in psychic warfare, trying to turn those with psychic abilities into soldiers. Lots of us died. The war ended, but the experiments never stopped. Other governments around the world set up what they called "divisions", trying to do what the Nazis couldn't, to turn us into weapons. The Division agents are trained to track and hunt us down like animals. Take us away from our families and friends. They test us and categorize us. In divisions' eyes, we're all just lab rats. No one has ever survived the drug meant to boost our powers.

It's been fifty-seven years since the head of Division has been taken out. Most of our kind scattered to different places around the world, laying low. Some chose to build families and settle down while others kept themselves on the move, just as our ancestors had done. Many await the day when those men-in-black will burst through their doors to capture them.

Well, that day has come.

Corbin

OMG! Would you? =Smiles sweetly=

I just saw that they are doing an adult version of this. D: Too bad I am not approved yet.

VeronicaH

Do you need more people? I think this could be really interesting...

LadyLaothen

I would be interested in learning more. I have never seen the movie, I am more of a book type girl, but the theme/plot looks interesting.
Need to come up with a better signature.

BUT I GOT APPROVED         XD

Looking forward to lots of fun.

Talli

Can I get some information on what I need to create a character sheet? I would love to join if you'll let me, also if you could tell me where the role play is located if you would.
For anyone who had been role playing with me before I left...
I'm sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused and I am also sorry that I was gone for such an extended amount of time. Things have been difficult and time has been sparse on my end so there hasn't been any way to get on.

aubreywashername

I also don't have a background on the movie, but I'm interested in this. :) (Maybe I should get to watching the movie, I remember wanting to watch it but I never got around to..)