Back at It [Female for Dominant Male Author] *RvB Idea*

Started by EpikBliss, August 08, 2017, 10:30:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EpikBliss

Dearest Readers;

Welcome!

I am very happy you're here and hope that you stay for the show! As I am direct as a person I'm not going to beat around the bush. After a long absence I have returned looking for [2] co authors. The last five years have seen me through my lowest point to my highest and I'm stronger than ever in most aspects of living. A current back injury has health at a zig zag however it's only help strengthen me in different ways. That being said; I'm tired of being a leader and in control and if I can't escape it from my life then I'm going to find a way to do so.

I find that escape by being submissive with my characters. It might not make sense to you; but it doesn't have to. I'm not saying my ladies are weak willed little snowflakes. I can't write those types of women and enjoy the story. So currently I'm seeking to write a sassy sensual female (s) across from Dominant male characters.

Speaking of stories; that's what I do. Sometimes the ideas my partner and I get going end up being one shots. That is the way of life; but I go for developed plots and intriguing characters. I don't really write for any cannon character, but I'm not opposed to writing in verses of fandoms. I also incorporate gift in my writing for visual effect and they can get inappropriate; so if you're not okay with spoilers and gift please let me know! I am very adaptable.

I do have personal preferences though which come in the form of conditions. I have a pretty decent grasp of grammar and write lengthy posts at times. I don't expect my partner to march anything I put out but I'd rather write opposite someone literate who posts more than a paragraph. I am an active person online and post multiple times a day. I will communicate about stalls, failing interest and absences and in turn ask for the same. There is one last condition; which I hate having to have anyway but everyone's different. Experience has made them necessary. Anyway it's that we further the plot. We, not me. I'm seeking a dominant author in both character and development. My characters are not pansies and I personally love surprises. Surprise me.

As for sexual components; I am a smut author and so love to include those aspects in my writing.  My profile goes into better details about what I do and do not enjoy; I also have my O/O beside my signature below this post. I have a very short list of my absolute don'ts which are scat urine vore gore necrophilia
beastiality
This does NOT include lycanthopes or mythical creatures. EXAMPLES
and under 18. Other than that just browse my profile and posts to get a feel for me!

Usually this is where others put an index or list ideas they have; I'm not going to do that. I would like to know what you'd like to develop. Cravings you as an author or creative writer have. Together we can both work out something I am more than certain will benefit both parties. You can look into what kinds of plots I am a part of in the forums current and past. Sorry for the lack of ideas here at this time; I am just not really craving any kind of story or setting but rather the dominance in characters and story.

The only idea I have itching my brain is one revolving around the Red vs Blue storyline from Season 06 to Season 13. If you're not familiar with Red vs Blue by Rooster Teeth; all seasons available on YouTube and seasons 1-13 available on Netflix.  If there is a dominant, and I do mean dominant, male out there willing to read the idea I have regarding RvB Freelancers look no further!! Warning; spoilers

WARNING; Gif RvB Spoilers

The UNSC Spartan Program has been a thing of rumors for years but the government is always one step ahead of the people. So it had been shut down before the public had been made completely aware of the horrors committed by their government. Perhaps not literally committed by the U.N.S.C but definitely with their sanctioned authorization.
Children. The government had authorized the abduction, cloning and augmenting of children. That is how a Spartan was made; if the family didn't willingly hand the chosen child over. Always of a higher than average intellect and in some cases above average athletic abilities too. They were taken and a clone put in their place; so the family wouldn't miss the child. A high percentage of those clones passed away due to genetic disorders or lived very limited lives. The U.N.S.C didn't care about the clones' imperfections so why would they have cared about partially augmented youth abandoned when the Spartan program was put to an end.

Those Spartans in Service were discharged and those being trained were apprehended. The subjects entering the advanced stages of their augmentation and education were scattered. While the U.N.S.C decommissioned the Spartan program and worked with those sane Spartans remaining to find a place for them who enrolled in the program, that wasn't the case for all.

The incomplete youth were trained privately and sold off to the highest bidder or stolen away by the very staff hired to train them. Their bodies and minds were not completely augmented but they were conditioned to put orders above life. Any life.  Deadly mercenaries with the best hand eye coordination, reaction time, stamina and constitution. Trained in a wide array of skill and given education regarding weapons, vehicles and battle strategies. Excelling in hand to hand combat and infiltration as many of them did made each an asset.

The Soldiers of Project Freelancer were such augments taken out of the Spartan program in their youth. Trained together as a unit to work as one or on their own toward one common goal. Life or death; the mission is all.

When Doctor Lenard Church and the rest of Project Freelancer were shut down for the abuse of an intelligent entity and acts of terrorism, the Freelancers once more because of the U.N.S.C were forced to scatter.
One agent had been away from the fray for almost three decades; one of the three failures in Dr Church's long long life. She had taken from The Director something precious and while another such being had been left behind at least one was spared from his insanity.

Carolina; there are two yes? North and South. Yet, only one Agent Carolina ever entered the data banks of Project Freelancer. This is because the Director was even more cold than anyone could have imagined. Including his own daughter; Agent Carolina. Her civilian identity stripped from her in youth as it had been her Twin from Birth.
The Director had wanted to experiment and his mind always worked in unusual and cruel or selfish ways. Not that he was entirely evil, he loved one woman once. When he lost Alison, Dr. Church lost himself. So in his decline he corrupted his family, stealing away one of the babies.

They must have been so in sync that the scans and ultra sounds did not differentiate from the two girls. As far as anyone but the nurse who had been present knew, he had only one baby carried and delivered. Imfact they had been twins, identical in every way even the beat of their heart and how they took in the world.

Lenard wanted to know if that would remain the same even when they were separated.  Why not? His family would still be complete with the small red haired baby on the left. No one would miss the one on the right.

Fast forward eleven years and Alison has been dead for five, leaving Dr. Church to fall into his madness. He begins the Freelancer Project starting with wayward mercenaries before the U.N.S.C had been forced to shut down the Spartan programs. Agent Alaska is his first; and becomes the original of many best Agents through Lenard's career.

Alaska thought she had found a home and family with how genuine and close the staff and she had seemed. She'd even believed the counselor and the Director could one day be her friends..until she got nosy about The Director and uncovered his darkest secret.
The Eleven year old he had hidden away was as deadly as any Spartan but with the stealth of being a child. No one suspected Carol when she'd be sent to complete a task for her father. No guard or lacky could stand in her way even then and taking a life was something she felt nothing about. Horrified, being a damn human witj a heart, Alaska became determined to rescue both girls. Alaska couldn't leave her, having seen the young girl who would be Agent Carolina one day many times.

Losing her arm in the process,  Alaska rescued 'South' Carolina from her underground steel 'habitat'. Unable to get to Lenards daughter Alaska took 'South Carolina' and escaped. For many years she knew the Director persued them.

Alaska didn't stop running but once the Spartan program fell and their trail went cold the now fourteen year old demanded to settle. Just for a little while.

A little while turned into years; the tiny town they settled in on a newly inhabited human world at the edge of U.N.S.C space became home. Their small port strangely devoid of any criminal activity.

Vigilante Lina cleaning house

That was thanks to Las, dubbed so by 'South Carolina' and Lina so dudded by 'Alaska'. Or rather Linas thirst for action and acceptance or much like her sisters.

A Thirst to be the Best

The now Agent Carolina was the best of the Freelancers for all the love of their father it got her. Once he'd made Texas...there had been nothing else. Lina had kept track of the Freelancers just to watch their back. Knowing what he'd done now had made her reckless and Lina had reached into all of The Directors data. The tiny fingerprint she left lead Charon to them. Alaska was killed and Lina captured mistaken first for Agent Carolina.

Lina Fails and is Captured

When Hargrove learned the truth he had Lina hidden and set to conditioning her to the will of his Corporation. Even with Hargroves death Charon remains; fighting to do so, but they do have enough money, contacts and firepower to be a problem for the U.N.S.C for the foreseeable future.

Not all hope is lost though; your character an Agent from Project freelancer or a decommissioned Spartan, has arrived!

Together they must escape her prison and find refuge while plotting to take down Charon once and for all.

This is where I need two characters from you. The Antagonist which will be the new CEO of Charon or the scientist in charge of conditioning Lina and of course the 'hero'. I in turn will play Lina and an evil woman to be employed by the antagonist.

That's the idea; sorry for the long read. Or any lore mistakes.

Thank you for taking the time to read over this post and if I'm not you cup of tea good luck with your search and to the others I look forward to a private message!

Sincerely hopeful,

EB

O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

EpikBliss

O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

EpikBliss

Updated; only take RvB requests. Sorry folks. ♡
O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

EpikBliss