Looking for Specific Storylines

Started by lotuslullaby, July 07, 2015, 12:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lotuslullaby

Hello!

I'm fairly new to Elliquiy, so I will try to be as open as honest as possible.

Right now, I am looking for darker stories in a horror and/or fantasy setting. My ons and offs are filled out, so if you have any questions, look there.

I am currently only playing females and am starting from scratch with brand new characters. I will have a list below so that you know what I'm looking for with each new character.'

*Jivrella - Curvy, pale sorceress with silver eyes and very dark green hair. She is a little haughty, and I would like a storyline with her that involves her being captured by a lawful evil bandit. She is a former General of an army, so as such, she has a lot of enemies from the opposite kingdom that would love to take her down a notch, leaving the possibility for non-con open.  Would also not mind testing the waters with beastly sorts. If you are interested in helping me flesh her out, just drop me a message.
*Zharlehe - Fairy with a dancer's body. She has pale pink hair and golden eyes and wings with porcelain skin. She's usually chipper, but since I am looking for darker storylines and plots, I'd like to see how this character evolves when wicked things come her way. She has a regular form and a much smaller fairy form.
*Nylese - Black hair, lavender eyes and curvy with a bare kiss of a suntan. She has escaped from a harem overseas that she was sold into, and is now roaming a country overrun with bandits and bad guys on her path to finding a place to fit in. I'm actually looking for someone that wants to protect her for this storyline, but someone preferably with a dark past and his own demons. I think it would be interesting to see the dynamic between Nylese and whoever winds up finding her.

Those are the three characters I've brainstormed. If you are interested in seeing where things go with one of them, just drop me a message with what you have in mind. The worst I can say is no (which I will do politely).
Also, if you have some other ideas or plotlines that you think these characters could fit into, please let me know! I'm still learning how to navigate the website

I look forward to hearing from someone! :)

lotuslullaby

I am still looking. I'm not super active, but I don't have any threads yet to bring me back.
Drop me a line!