News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeadCell

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Divine Drivel

- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

DeadCell

Divine Drivel

- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

DeadCell

Divine Drivel

What are we trying to diagnose, my temporary insanity?

Caxi76

"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Divine Drivel

Why would you think there's something going on here?  O:)

Caxi76

"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Divine Drivel

Should I be terribly offended that you don't think I'm credible enough to defend my innocence?

Styx26

Would you believe me if I said I believe that you are?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Divine Drivel

Isn't that something you say on April Fool's Day?

Styx26

Would you know whether or not I'm trying to play a joke?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Caxi76

Do you really want to joke about this situation anyway?

Mordred

Would you believe me if I said I took everything quite seriously?
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

Because you think Monday is a serious business?

Mordred

Why can't the days be reversed back to Friday evening?
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

Didn't you get the memo that Fridays are no longer part of the week days?

Mordred

Are you trying to make a vampire cry? *sniffs.. but holds back the bloody tears.. for it's rather unsightly*
*See Pillory*

Caxi76

Wouldn't the color of your tears look rather nice against the color of your skin?

Divine Drivel

How can you ask me that when you know fully well I'm colorblind?  :'(

Breathless Intent

Don't you think there are special vampire handlers we should call instead?

Divine Drivel

Mordred

Hmm, how about that one from Transylvania?
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

Was there a special reason why you chose that person?