whimsy

heck yeah i am! can't really exist without it~

the next person is a bit of a peeping tom
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

yobo

Not really.

The next person loves to read.

Despairs

How else am I going to expand my vocabulary and learn new languages, if I don't read? The next soul enjoys bubble baths.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Trigon

So very much!

The next person likes to eat candy for breakfast.

Despairs

When I was very young. The next soul has a crush on a guy or girl.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

whimsy

it's true. i have crushes on everyone, guy or girl.

the next person loathes cherries.

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Trigon

Incorrect, I love cherries  :P

The next person likes to play Chinese checkers

Nico

Miscellany

Can't say that I do.

The next person has felt the earth quake.

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Trigon

Yes.

The next person would like to surf on a tsunami wave.

RampantDesires

Hells no.  I don't really like surfing ... or being in the ocean where water can be over my head in general I guess.

The next person has had more than two cups of coffee today.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

Despairs

No. The next soul has finally mastered the art of driving backwards.

Miscellany

Define  ' mastered ' ,  I can do it without hitting anything !   That's mastery for me.

The next person owns a toy.

You see there's no real ending , this is only the beginning. Come Out And Play.

Despairs

As in you can do it, without looking at the mirrors or hitting anything. You're only focused on looking out the back window. Guilty. The next soul has  finished lunch or dinner.

Trigon

Nope, neither  :-(

The next person will be having wine with their meal.

Despairs

Not always.The next soul has a significant other. Wife or husband.

RampantDesires

I do indeed!

The next person has jumped on the Pokemon Go bandwagon and is riding it all the way to their nearest gym ;)

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

whimsy

i wiiiiish

the next person detests ice cream
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Trigon

Nope I love ice cream  ;D

The next person likes Monty Python

whimsy

I loathe Monty Python.

The next person doesn't care for cliffhanger endings.
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

willow

That's true, whether it's in books or a television series,

Next person just had dinner
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

RampantDesires

Nope, finished off piece of cheese cake for dessert though!

The next person hasn't done laundry for a few days (and perhaps needs to :P)

whimsy

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

the next person forgot to turn the stove off
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

willow

Not today but a couple days ago

Next person is looking to start a new role play
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Despairs

First and new role-play to be more precise. The next soul is going to sleep.