Idea/Recruitment, Knosia (Males and Females neaded)

Started by AKunoichi, June 14, 2009, 03:25:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKunoichi

Quote from: Question Mark on June 29, 2009, 02:16:25 AM
*internet high five*

I'd convert to that religion in a heartbeat.

What's the lead-in to the orgy?  Is there some kind of formal announcement, or do the sailors "dig in" as soon as they arrive?

Well First the Sailors arive in the harbor and the Capitan begins to boast about how much treasure he has amassed in his voyages and strong and manly he and his crew are.
The Lady of the house is supposed to listen to this boasting and pretend not to be interested but will eventually let him in.

Once inside the house the Lady shows everyone around  (this could be considered a ritual or sorts, Most of the time the crew has been here before and really does not need a tour, but refusing it would be considered ungracious.)

Than the Capitan formerly presents the gifts, offering them to the lady's household.

After this a feast is prepared and once everyone has eaten it devolves into a gigantic orgy. (knosians traditionally have sex after dinner)

Doomsday

If you guys start this within the next week, just bear tight, I'm going to be in the middle of moving.

Question Mark

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on June 30, 2009, 05:02:58 AMIf you guys start this within the next week, just bear tight, I'm going to be in the middle of moving.

Good luck with the move, Jesus.  Are you moving far?

JinZah

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on June 29, 2009, 01:33:38 AM

the prize being a night with the Captain's slave, whereas he usually has very foul luck with the dice.

And you wonder why your not the first mate!? first off captions don't like loosing, and the fact that we were only a days sail from safe harbor doesn't matter. A night without the company isn't the trouble, it's the loss of face, and to take you to task for it right then would have only cost more face.

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on June 29, 2009, 02:06:36 AM
The Gods who enjoy drunken orgies are the only gods worth praising I think  XD

Secondly, we may enjoy the pleasures offered by the land god's for a few days at a time, but the god's of the sea are our constant companion for the times between, and a caption that fails to offer them proper respect and tribute is bad luck indeed.

as you can see i'm working working on getting IC...

somniforem

Eek sorry I'm so late with this profile. Rough week last week.

Name: Yikashatre Dalibor
Physical Description: 5'9", 155 pounds, dark hair usually bound, dark brown eyes, severe ("handsome") features and a powerful yet voluptuous body.

Character brief: Head of the household under her eminence Meris Alus, Yikashatre is a skillful administrator and warrior who maintains order by any means at her disposal. She tends to be serious, formal, and rather cold with anyone besides her ladyship Meris, and can fly into sudden blinding rages at being disobeyed - dangerous, as she's a vicious wrestler. Her sexual appetite is legendary and omnivorous.

She was raised to command underlings and serve her lady, and she neither knows nor dreams of any other life. Dour and conservative in this respect, she is unlikely to forgive anything that upsets the household's status quo. She is unpopular with the local nobles for her difficult and incorruptable temperment (they're probably quite catty about her behind her back.) The household servants and slaves find her to be generous when pleased and harsh when displeased, and those who are good workers find her attention to quality gratifying. Those who are *attractive* good workers will sometimes be invited to her table for dinner.

She has never failed in her duties and responsibilities within the household, and it can be assumed that her loyalty is absolute.

Strengths: Powerful, perceptive, loyal, and commanding.

Weaknesses: Uncreative, when taken out of her element she would be lost. Occasionally contemptuous even to those who are her social equals. Slides into maudlin self-pity when drunk, so she seldom drinks. It is rumored that she arranges for lighter duties for slaves that please her in bed...

rahatngt

[sorry for the delay .. at one point I was thinking older barbarian and wasn't finding a photo .. got delayed. ]
Name: Goran Erodon

Appearance: He is a handsome young man. A sharp intelligent looking face, lanky but quite strong body and just over six feet tall and very well endowed :)

Background & Character: He has been with the Lady's household from as far back as he could remember. He heard that he had been found an orphan the details of which nobody knows and he didn't care. He is a bit of laid back person, not ambitious but rather happy to leave as he can naturally. He had caught the eyes of the Lady and other nobles at young age as he has always been handsome and well endowed. He also tries to please his women to the best of his abilities and that made him popular and now the lady's personal sex slave. He doesn't try to use his closeness to the lady in anyway

AKunoichi

Quote from: somniforem on July 01, 2009, 05:07:55 AM
Eek sorry I'm so late with this profile. Rough week last week.

*SNIP SNIP*

Very nice.

Question Mark

So...  Blood and Satya are who're left, then?

*sits down to wait*

Also, when's the OOC/profile thread going up?  And what's the category for this RP?  My gut says NC-Human, but the nature of the sex isn't really NC, which would make it Bondage (or Light?).  Then again, it could have NC elements later on...  *shrugs*

AKunoichi

Quote from: Question Mark on July 02, 2009, 11:11:57 PM
So...  Blood and Satya are who're left, then?

*sits down to wait*

Also, when's the OOC/profile thread going up?  And what's the category for this RP?  My gut says NC-Human, but the nature of the sex isn't really NC, which would make it Bondage (or Light?).  Then again, it could have NC elements later on...  *shrugs*

It might have NC elements latter on and it might also have E elements latter on.

Is it still NC if the person enjoys it and does not resist but would have no choice in the matter if they did not?

Question Mark

It's still NC in my book.

*looks around*

Now that the holidays are over, let's get this thing kicking.  Maybe you should send Blood and Satya some PMs to see if they're still interested?

AKunoichi

Quote from: Question Mark on July 06, 2009, 07:48:13 PM
It's still NC in my book.

*looks around*

Now that the holidays are over, let's get this thing kicking.  Maybe you should send Blood and Satya some PMs to see if they're still interested?

Will do.

GabrielM

I was wondering if its too late to add a random sailor in the mix? I was thinking something along the lines of a great sailor who has been given the options of being a first mate on ships but turns the posting down because he just has a love of being on the sea maybe even to the extent where sometimes he is shunned because he sometimes skips out on the orgy's but what the other sailor's do not realize is this makes him even more wanted by the women because it is mysterious?

Name: Theo Aegee
Height: 6 feet
Hair: short dark almost black
Eyes: green
Skills: Being a sailor simple and sweet

It of course is not uncommon for men of Knosia to become sailors but no matter where Theo was born he is sure he would have become a sailor anyways. The sea air, the treasures that he gets to see, and yes the strength he gets from the work. Theo seems some what detached from anything other than sailing sometimes when he is new on a ship this gets him into trouble because sometimes the other men see it as Theo thinking he is better than the rest but after some time they see that Theo does not mean it this way and that he is a valuable asset and trust worthy friend. He has been offred the posting of first mate on a few of the ships that he has been on but he turns them down not wanting to have the responsibility of dealing with things not ship based and since the First mate is the extention of the captain it is of course more public once on land.

Question Mark

Now we need females.  Apparently Blood and Satya have flown the coop.  :(

AKunoichi

Quote from: Question Mark on July 07, 2009, 11:08:45 PM
Now we need females.  Apparently Blood and Satya have flown the coop.  :(

Syata has responded to my PMs so I think she might still be in.

Satya

I'd be more than happy to stay in this roleplay, so long as it's alright that i'm not expected on a regular regular basis. I'm here quite frequently, available to post, so it shouldnt be a problem  ;D
I'll get around to posting a quick character sketch soon!
... and when i get that feeling, I need sexual healing...

Send me a message- I want to hear about it.. ;)

Belladonna1

Hi all!  I'm back from vacation....have I missed much?
There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

Question Mark

Quote from: Bella on July 08, 2009, 10:31:58 PMHi all!  I'm back from vacation....have I missed much?

Welcome back.    :D

Just some random chit-chat.  Nothing of substance.

Belladonna1

There's nothing inherently dirty about sex, but if you try real hard and use your imagination you can overcome that.   On's & Off's are up!

AKunoichi

Quote from: Bella on July 08, 2009, 10:35:17 PM
Good- are we any closer to starting?

I suppose I could start IC and OOC threads now.

Question Mark

rahatngt

Wellcome back bella. Hopefully we are going to be able to start soon have fun with this one.

Belladonna1

QuoteWellcome back bella. Hopefully we are going to be able to start soon have fun with this one.

TY! ;) Yes, I'm excited to start and glad I didn't miss it's beginning!

AKunoichi