All-Girl Adventure Story(s) (F-F) [TAKEN]

Started by Isobel, April 17, 2012, 10:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Isobel

Doing this with Dashenka :)

Is there a woman who'd like to do this with me?  There are two main characters who are 16-year-old girls, long-term best friends.  They could be 100% les, or like 80% les with an interest in unaggressive men/boys on the side.

They will have adventures, mainly in the real world, of the kind that are youthful adventure stories but with sex obviously  O:) .

They might save people and/or get into situations they need to escape from using their ingenuity, determination and smartphones  ;D .

Sex could/should include some nonconsent but the girls would not be damaged.  We can discuss HOW naughty to be for example whether they're sweet lovers already or their head teacher forces them to get into each other, I'm quite open.

I will post every single day with rare exceptions and not disappear/give up without warning!  I'm looking for someone with similar commitment, who'll post reliably EVERY DAY and read my posts thoroughly so your posts and mine fit together and we go in the same direction.  Someone cooperative. 

I'm not interested in someone doing a post from time to time when they think of it, I'm looking for someone to be really into it and involved, in an rp that may not go on for a long long time but will be relatively intense and involving while it's running.

We'd work out the plots together - reasonably credible plots hopefully.  For example the girls see some crime - smuggling sort of thing - and intervene, get captured, or one of them does, have an ordeal and escape or the free one rescues the other.

I'm thinking One-Shot, with a plot that ends, in a happy ending.  Then if it's been good we can start another adventure.

For samples of my writing see the Stories in my sig or

Reluctant Friends
Apple of an Eye

I'm looking for an actual female player.  Sense of fun, of course!  It can have some serious moments but ultimately it's to be a sexy adventure story  :-) .
Girls R Sexy!

Isobel

This is open again.  If you're interested you can pm me or Reply in the thread I don't mind  :-) .
Girls R Sexy!

Dashenka

This looks nice. Just one thing, you really want them to be 16 years old? Is that allowed on this website? As in.. children and all that?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Isobel

16 is fine on Elliquiy  :-) .   Many girls have been having great sex for years by then  O:) .   They are as young as possible because they are girls not women, still inexperienced and lacking some of the wisdom and caution of mature adults.  Having adventures and learning as they go.
Girls R Sexy!

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Isobel

Girls R Sexy!