News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking

Started by Gath, June 23, 2010, 10:33:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gath

A Beginning

May my desires meet their pleasures at Elliquiy...

Flora of Horror

☢so let's just drink to get drunk & tell each other everything☢
☣FOR A DRUNK MIND SPEAKS A SOBER HEART☣
⚡then we both can go on with life in denial of our spoken words⚡
⚠SO LETS GO ON BLAMING THE SHOTS OF VODKA ON OUR DRUNKEN MINDS⚠
until we both admit those hidden feelings we feel <3

Everything you need to know about me

Flora of Horror

Yep, I'm very interested. I like it, it's very discriptive of what you want and I love the feeling of control from it. I do have a question, who is your character?
☢so let's just drink to get drunk & tell each other everything☢
☣FOR A DRUNK MIND SPEAKS A SOBER HEART☣
⚡then we both can go on with life in denial of our spoken words⚡
⚠SO LETS GO ON BLAMING THE SHOTS OF VODKA ON OUR DRUNKEN MINDS⚠
until we both admit those hidden feelings we feel <3

Everything you need to know about me

Gath

I don't have a clear grasp of this character anymore.

Gath

I would be willing to run this for more than one person. If interested, please post interest and then PM me with details and we will continue to discuss things through PM's.

zoarster

Gath, would you be interested in playing this with other Ms as some of the "clients?" No worries if you wanted all the fun for yourself, just curious  ;)

loviatar

Hmmm now that added an intersting side to the story. Plus it adds more characters to help keep the story changing and new.

zoarster

No worries--if you're planning to play in a forum, let me know where the thread is and send me a PM when you're ready for another male!

Gath

The room was dimly lit, a covered lampshade in the converted hotel apartment that set off a deep rouge glow, and the single remaining bulb that shined triumphantly over the vanity mirror in the bathroom. It was just enough to see his shadowy features as he helped her dress for the night. He kissed her gently on the neck three times as he fastened the hooks on her black corset with emerald green highlights that just barely concealed what would soon become her wares, her commodity her trade device. Well, among other things at least.

The corset had built in garter straps, but they were detachable and so he removed them in favor of a more traditional garter, one with emerald green satin to match the corset and pink and black lace to fill in the gaps for the remainder of the functionality of the garment. The garter had pink ribbons to tie it in place and his delicate fingers took great pleasure in fulfilling that task. Once finished, he grabbed her hips and pressed the left side of his face against her taut but fleshy rump and held there for a long moment.

Without incident, he released her and reached for a set of thigh highs and prompted her to lift her heel and point her toes so that he could begin to roll on the stocking. As he fitted her with each stocking, he used his strong but delicate hands to caress her calves and thighs before placing the clips on the front and back of each stocking. This seemed to be one of his favorite parts of the evening, dressing her up to fulfill his deranged fantasy. Tonight must be a special night though, as he pulled out her form fitting leather mini skirt. Prompting her to step into it one foot at a time, he slowly pulled the small bit of leather over her hips and buttocks. It was a tight fit, and the zipper hadn’t even been pulled yet. It didn’t take long for that to change though.

As was customary for nights like tonight, she was not allowed to wear panties, not even a thong or a g-string or something, anything to cover up or act as a barrier between the world and her delicate parts. He placed each foot into a spiked heel shoe and buckled the small insignificant strap that would ideally hold the shoes in place. He released the hand cuffs that had been holding her to a bar mounted into the wall from when the room used to belong to the hotel. Now it was just another tool for him to control her with.

Having freed her, he placed a few items on the counter, a powder tin with a brush, a few liner pencils, both for eyes and lips, a shallow jar of foundation and an applicator pad as well as three different colors of red lipstick and a clear gloss coater. He sat on the vanity counter top while she began to work on her appearance and smiled as he watched her. He was an attractive man, dangerously so. He was tallish, thin and solid but not muscular in a macho way. There was a natural grace about him that offset his perversions and came close to justifying them. How he’d gained control of her was another matter altogether…

”You’re going to have fun tonight, you’ll see.” That was all he said throughout their entire preparations. Well, her preparations. As usual he wore a black button up long sleeve shirt, black work pants and he had a black overcoat hanging up by the door just over his black steel toed Red Wing’s, a stark contrast to his relatively pale complexion. For all of his tenderness and gentle touch, this was just one side of him. It was a side that presented often enough to make the arrangement pleasurable and worthwhile. When the perversions began is really difficult to tell, and who began them even more so. But there was a point at which she had said no to him and it was like a set of wires crossed. He did not become abusive, not in the slightest. But the next morning, she awoke to find herself chained to their bed and a host of other people in their bedroom. A story for another time…

The two walked hand in hand down the twists and turns of the city streets until they found their way to the designated starting point. He let her hand go and kissed her lightly on the cheek so as not to spoil her makeup and said softly, ”You’re going to work freely tonight.” And then he raised a hand in welcoming to the dark slummy street filled with spray painted walls, dingy alleyways and abandoned cars. It was still early yet so there was not much activity, but that would change… It would all change.

Quote from: Gath
A Beginning

You’ve been down that road before. The metal clasps and fasteners on your undergarments rub and pinch at your skin as the tight leather of your mini skirt presses against them. The corset was his idea this time, a shallow gesture to enhance a deep rooted fetish. Still, you obliged him. You always have. The night had only just begun and your feet were already throbbing from the strain of the spiked heeled shoes. The sound of them clacking and scraping across the damp, filthy sidewalk created a staccato beat that echoed off of the spray painted walls and the trash-filled alleys that you passed as you walked further away from him. Breathing heavily from the anticipation of the moments to come only brought the biting sting of the reinforced form of the corset as it dug into your body with every deep breath. You reached for your purse to find something to distract you from the looming tasks of the night to come, but then it donned on you… He had your purse… No candies, no gum, no cigarettes, not that you needed them, but what the hell was he thinking? No condoms? Is that what he meant when he said, ”Tonight, you will service freely…” With a slight panic rising up in your sternum, you noticed the shiny black Mercedes as it pulled to a stop at the curb. The black passenger window rolled down and you could see three twenty dollar bills fanned out along the beige colored leather of the bucket seat. There was no time to go back, he would surely be furious if you did so regardless, and the longer you waited now the greater the risk for the Mercedes to drive off and you would still receive his wrath of disapproval. Then, as if to taunt you further, a strong hand passed another twenty-note over to add to the spread already lying on the seat.

Enticing?

Good, come and play with me. I am looking for a female player to play a version of the role I’ve illustrated above. I am not interested in a character sheet or anything. I want this to be a free form role play, so words are our friends, not numbers and dimensions. 34CC means nothing to me, so we’ll have to find another means of communicating what our characters look like and what they do with and to each other.

If you are interested, please post as much here and/or send me a private message. If you like the teaser but would like to try something a little different, check out my light switch for some other ideas.

Thanks for your interest and for at least stopping by.

Gath -

Two attempts at this have failed more or less. One could hardly talk and the other has run out of time to post. I am looking to fill a spot in this game or a new version of this game rather. I have come up with some very naughty ideas and I think they will be very fun to act out. To those who apply, please rewrite my version of "A Beginning" in your own words. I tried accepting the first who replied, but that tactic doesn't work so I'm going to employ an application process. I need to see how you write and what you can do with your character, internally and externally, meaning what's going on in your head as well as what's going on with your body...

Don't feel bound to the things I've written. The only mandatory elements are no purse, which means no condoms or anything else, and a relatively close adherence to the attire. Otherwise, insert your personality and flaunt your stuff however you feel appropriate. Are you confident and prepared to take on customers or are you timid and uncertain as though this is your first time? Are you cold, warm, excited, wet? And what do you do when the car shows up?

If you feel uncomfortable sharing here, then shoot me a PM. Otherwise, feel free to express yourself here. I'm looking for an active, enthusiastic player who knows how to control her character, even in a subservient role. I need someone with a good command of the English language and someone who is ready to entice and be enticed. I want to share an experience with someone, otherwise I'll just go write some erotica stories on my own. I would prefer someone who is more experienced at this kind of role play so that we can establish and be clear on some boundaries and rules of preference and rules of engagement. There will be some hot scenes right off the bat and I am not quite sure how to play that out with someone else involved, so there may be some control issues that need to be worked out; control as in RL control of someone's character when it is inappropriate, not IC control of someone's character when it is appropriate. There is a difference and I am aware of that, which is why I am bringing it up because I wish to respect that element with whomever I am role playing with.

That's my pitch. I look forward to your responses.

Gath

Gath

I am very happy to say that this position has been filled by the glorious Malina, who has so far been quite a treasure. I look forward to each new day and night as we regularly send each other lengthy posts or private messages. I am content with the situation I have now and am not looking for any other partners at the moment. I do appreciate the few hits I've had though. Your interest is flattering. I will be saving PM's for future reference if I find room for another scenario.

Thank you again.