What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Khakie slacks and a white cotton camp shirt with oxblood loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Medium blue linen slacks and matching wrap top with black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Black twill slacks and a pale yellow long-sleeved cotton man tailored shirt with black loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Tailored denim slacks and a silky long-sleeved t-shirt in dark blue with shooting stars screen printed on it and white lace-up running shoes

Wolfling72

an eeyore onesie...with a tail...and ears...

*Nods*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Beguile's Mistress

Black pantsuit with a white lace camisole and black heels

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray slacks and a pale blue Oxford cloth button-down shirt with oxblood loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Dark green slacks and a cream colored light cotton long-sleeved shirt with black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Light gray slacks and a very pale gray long-sleeved silk blouse and black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Denim slacks (not jeans) and long-sleeved lavender tailored shirt and oxblood loafers

LostInTheMist

Khaki-slacks, mis-matched socks, and a maroon polo shirt.
My Apologies and Absences  Updated March 24, 2024

My Ons and Offs

My Smutty Ideas
My Serious Ideas

Current Status: Unusually long bout of insomnia is slowing my posting rate.

Beguile's Mistress

White cotton slacks and a pale blue tunic-style top with elbow-length sleeves and white low-heeled sandals

The Green One

Lazy Liam is wearing his Enderman pajamas :P

Not available for new stories

Stattick

O/O   A/A

Beguile's Mistress

Pale green slacks with a celery green camp shirt with elbow-length sleeves and low-heeled white sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Black skinny slacks, a white tailored shirt with the hem to mid-thigh and long sleeves rolled to my elbows, black stiletto heels with an ankle strap

Beguile's Mistress

Pale sage green slacks and a white tailored long-sleeved shirt with black leather ballet flats

The Green One

Black Converse boots, white skinny jeans, Jurassic World t-shirt and black hoodie~

Not available for new stories

Beguile's Mistress

Black chinos, red and white narrow striped cotton shirt with long- sleeves, black leather ballet flats

Beguile's Mistress

Black business with a pencil skirt, fitted jacket and while lacy camisole, with black tights and black heels

Elina

Sounds lovely, BeMi.

Coral shirt and capris.

Beguile's Mistress

Elina!  I'm so happy to see you!  Hope you are doing well in your cool outfit! :-)

Khaki slacks and a light blue button down long-sleeved Oxford cloth shirt and oxblood loafers

Beguile's Mistress

Navy slacks, a white silk, long-sleeved blouse with a high collar and wide cuffs, navy heels

Beguile's Mistress

Full, white calf-length skirt and white blouse with elbow-length sleeves, a long white scarf with a leaf print motif around my neck and low-heeled white sandals

Beguile's Mistress

Jade green wrap dress, sheer beige stockings and beige heels