Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moraline

Wish granted... However by accepting the banana split you must agree to never eat another for the rest of your life or you will turn into a banana split yourself.  (Makes you wonder where this one came from, eh?)

I wish to have one of the books that I wrote be a #1 Best Seller in North America!

Shadow Hunter

Wish granted! But now you have a mob of stalkers that make your life unlivable.

I wish for the ability to shift into any animal I desire at any time.
Darkness will always triumph, for darkness is always here.
Ons/Offs
EX Fantasy(Mystic Forest) Devil of the Desert Pain, Pleasure and Gain Drenlai

Poke me if I've forgotten an RP

boegiboe

Granted, however a higher being reclassifies all animals as a species of plant, with the exception of the mouse crab, which is now the only animal left.

I wish I had all the the in the world

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted, you now have all the the.

I wish I could see the future.

Story Tale

Granted, and now you know the true meaning of the saying 'ignorance is bliss.'

I wish there weren't any red lights.

Dovel

Wish granted ~ but now there is nothing there to stop me from doing this! -licks Najlah-

I wish I had an extra hour to sleep
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Story Tale

*laughs* I meant traffic lights but those sorts of barriers can come down as well. ;)

Granted, but that entire hour is riddled with nightmares... Sorry. :(

Moraline

najlah wished for nothing... GRANTED! You now float in the void.

I WISH to be worshiped as a goddess.

Mr Bigglesworth

I am now worshiping a you like a goddess.  You cannot get rid of me.  Ever.

I wish to be worshiped as a god.

Moraline

Granted! You are now being worshiped like a god in a small mountain village near the Tibet border.  Unfortunately, as part of their worship they need to take you on a naked pilgrimage up into the highest snow capped mountains where the women of the village will all make love to you.  It should be noted that all of the women resemble small bearded dwarves with full beards and mustaches.

I wish that everyone that's read my Asha'ara story in the story telling forum would send me a PM to tell me if they like it or how it can be improved on.    :P

Mr Bigglesworth

Granted.  But you learn that everybody has read your story, and must now spend months reading long winded and boring reviews.

I wish I had a fresh cup of tea.

Moraline

Granted! One fresh cup of tea, but drink it quickly because there is a hole in the tea cup.

... I wish I had some yummy spicy chocolate covered bacon right now.

(click image to enlarge)

Dovel

mmm Spicy chocolate covered bacon

Wished granted! But its the last piece, ever. Once you fill your desire and eat it there will be no more.

...I wish I could be lazy today.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

boegiboe

Granted, however you become so lazy that you can no longer be bothered to breathe as it seems like too much effort.

I wish I had the best job in the world!

Story Tale

(Oops, thanks Moraline for giving me my nothing wish, lol.)

Granted, you now have the best job in the world... with the worlds most horrible boss.

I wish for more wishes.

Moraline

Granted! You now have all the wishes you could ever wish for!  With one stipulation, you must wish for something new and different every 15 minutes and you can never make this stipulation go away.  I hope your creative, if you fail to do so, you will lose everything instantly.

I wish for world peace!  ((*accepts my crown as Miss America*))

Mr Bigglesworth

Wish granted, but all military and news organizations are disbanded and there is rampant unemployment, all due to your wish.

I wish my shoes were shined.

Lavinia

Granted! Your shoes have been polished til they gleam like the sun, unfortunately, whatever was used to polish them is a wee bit acidic and is now eating through said shoes. You may want to hurry up and take them off, lest your feet be next...the only issue, you're not entirely sure you should be touching the stuff with your bare hands.

I wish for the perfect cup of Earl Gray tea.

boegiboe

Granted! Unfortunately your hands spontaneously combust, leaving you with nothing to pick the cup up with.

I wish the girl I've fallen for felt the same way about me

Lavinia

Granted! But, though some off mishaps or another, she's been transformed into a guy. Hope you're alright with that, lad.

I wish for a phone that doesn't get upset when I attempt to text from it.

boegiboe

Granted! However you're new phone release emotion hormones with every button press, leaving you upset.

I wish for a nice warm cuddle

rhev

*poof* granted, enjoy the tribbles.  (you should understand why this is a curse in itself)

I wish that Mtn Dew Code Red came in diet.   
(or if it does, that it was sold in my area)

chivalrousdeviant

Granted. It's now half the calories. It is, of course, also half the amount of liquid.

I wish that I knew what books to leave behind.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

unsustained

Granted. You now know which books to leave behind, which is none of them so you now have to bring every book everywhere you go.

I wish I could control minds.
-Unsustained

chivalrousdeviant

Granted. Unfortunately, this manifests as the ability to telekinetically move literal brains.

I wish that I could use magic.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman