Random T.V. Quotes.

Started by Inkidu, October 11, 2008, 10:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jr

Now if you'll excuse me, captain, I have to rip the clothes off this man.-Zoe. Firefly.

gaggedLouise

"Three men have died already for craving that Stetson of yours, McCloud! The press are dubbing you "the man with the golden hat" "

-from an old episode of '70s cop series McCloud; at this point it was still kept dense just why one smalltime gangster after another had tried to appropriate the proud hat of the "cowboy cop" and then instantly got shot or chased to their death by some other con. Seen in a rerun, it became an instant favourite quote between me and my brother.

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

SaturnCeleste

Stewie Griffin: Victory is mine!
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

WildCat

"Take me, sir. Take me hard." --Zoe again. The quintessential deadpan snarker's deadpan snarker.
ONS and OFFS: Make Wildcat purr
Absence: Where's the cheshire Cat?

Don't want to lose track of crossrealms and my room

SaturnCeleste

Kai: I killed mothers with their babies. I've killed great philosophers, proud young warriors, and revolutionaries. I've killed the evil, the good, the intelligent, the weak, and the beautiful. I have done this in the service of His Divine Shadow and his predecessors, and I have never once shown any mercy. ~ The Lexx
To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

gaggedLouise

"Now we're gonna clear up this business of the Devil, once and for all."

-from an old TV interview with Ingmar Bergman

JinxedMinx

"So this is what it feels like. The big time! With this mop, I shape my destiny!"

-Spongebob Squarepants

DutchSpawn

"And shepherd's we shall be...

for thee, my Lord, for thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand

Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee

And teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti"

-Boondock Saints

JinxedMinx

"The universe is big, it's vast and complicated, and ridiculous. And sometimes, very rarely, impossible things just happen and we call them miracles. And that's the theory. Nine hundred years, never seen one yet, but this would do me."

- Doctor Who

gaggedLouise

From Lars von Trier's comedy/horror/drama tv series The Kingdom: Doctor Helmer, a brilliant but irascible surgeon who has had to go abroad to make his career - pretty much no one could stand him at home - and settle in Denmark, which he despises, is standing on the roof of the big Copenhagen hospital looking across the sound towards his country of birth. On the Swedish coast, in the north, he glimpses the two nuclear power plants at Barsebäck, always a point of contention between the two countries because being so close to the capital of Denmark (which has never gone for nuclear power). The doctor launches into his heartfelt, high-style rant:

"Here lies Denmark, ejected out of an a**e in chalk and clay. Over there is Sweden, hewn in granite! With plutonium we shall bring the Dane to his knees. (looking at the nuclear plants) Thank you, oh proud watchtowers! - Danish scum! Danish scum!"

(Sweden and Denmark have not been at war for two hundred years and long since became peaceful and cheeky brother countries - making the line about plutonium even more outrageously funny)

yobo

"Next year in Jerusalem!"

Bender, Futurama.

JinxedMinx

"What makes you think you're a man? You're an overgrown jackrabbit. An elf with a hyperactive thyroid."

Star Trek