Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicerin Glaydel

The rules are simple...
You make a wish.
The next person grants your wish... but it has severe consequences!
Then they make a wish!

My wish is for unlimited amounts money.

Subtle Trouble

Granted, now distant family are coming out of the woodwork wanting you to give your fortune away. Also the IRS wants its cut.

I wish for a horse

**I am currently in a happy relationship and am no longer seeking romantic or sexual roleplays. I do enjoy writing, but I am not looking for anything other than platonic play.**

My Ons ad Offs
My Plots
My Absences and Apologies - Updated 05/18/13

Cicerin Glaydel

Your wish is granted,
However it has been bioengineered by a mad scientist and needs to be fed kittens in order to survive.

Poor kittens. :(

I wish for the ability to breath underwater.

Selene

-Waves sparkly wand- Wish Granted! Unfortunately a rather lonely octopus finds you quite attractive and has stolen you away to her lair...

I wish for copious amounts of oreos ^^

Cicerin Glaydel

Your wish is granted! You have received the Cauldron of never ending Oreos... however it doesn't spawn them slowly, they continue to spill out and eventually flood your house.

Sorry it took so long... octopi have more stamina than you would think!

I wish for a supercomputer.

Subtle Trouble

Granted, but it won't work for you as its AI sees you as imperfect.

I wish for a kitten.

**I am currently in a happy relationship and am no longer seeking romantic or sexual roleplays. I do enjoy writing, but I am not looking for anything other than platonic play.**

My Ons ad Offs
My Plots

Selene

Wish Granted, however due to a global kitten shortage yours is taken away to be fed to your horse...I'm so sorry.

I wish for a mansion in the countryside.

Senti

Of course… here is your beautiful mansion in a lovely part of idyllic England. However the house is cursed and as in almost every gothic ghost/horror tale you must either flee or come to a sticky and screaming end, or go insane.

I wish for a cleaner or housekeeper to clean and run my home.

Selene

Granted, however your housekeeper only speaks spanish, with very broken english. This unfortunately leads to a series of comical, yet disastrous events a la Faulty Towers ;)

I wish for the ability to read minds

Subtle Trouble

Granted, Now you can't turn the ability off

I wish for a nice apartment.

My Ons ad Offs
My Plots

Elina

I kiss your forehead, and suddenly your wish is granted!  You feel the world shift underneath you, and find yourself in your new apartment.  On the moon.

I wish for creativity.

Subtle Trouble

Granted, but it, sadly, creativity in the form of abstract art, and nobody understands it.

I wish my stomach would stop deciding that the appropriate response to waking up is to vomit.

My Ons ad Offs
My Plots

Shadowsteel

Granted. Now your stomach thinks the correct response to throwing up is to go to sleep immediately.

I wish I dreamed.
Sworn to the Oath of Drake

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

OOC's Beware! Because really, when is it not
an acceptable time for handcuffs?

Cicerin Glaydel

Wish granted, however the person that dreams your existance suffers from terrible night terrors and you are dreamed into a terribly scary world.

I wish I could Fly

Shadowsteel

your right, it is a very scary world.

*dances around with feathers and bones, chanting in an unknown toungue* You can fly now! Too bad you can only move up and fly into a jets engine.

I wish for a sandwich

Shadowsteel's theory on the transitive property of handcuffs - through association, especially by physical contact such as hug-piles - legitimate reason is given if you have reasonable reason to apply handcuffs to one particpant, you have reason (excuse) to apply handcuffs to all of them.

Selene

Granted you wish for a sandwich..however someone has put waaay to much mayo in it and the tomatoes have made the bread go all soggy.

I wish for musical talent

Shadowsteel

awwwwww

Granted. You think your wonderfully talented on your instrument of choice. Unfortunately, you chose an accordion made of balloons and rusted metal. And its only you who thinks it sounds good.

I wish I had money

Selene

Granted.

Unfortunately the money you are given happens to be a collection of shells and rocks, the currency of a tribe originating in the shores of Sri Lanka. The tribe was wiped out many moons ago :(

I wish for a massive chocolate egg!

Shadowsteel

Granted. You lay a two foot diameter chocolate egg. That must have been painful. Just as you recover enough to try to eat it, it hatches into a chocolate dragon.

I wish for either world peace, or the cubs to win a world series

Cicerin Glaydel

Your wishes are granted!

The cubs win the world series and there is a total uproar! The impossible has happened, and world peace is finally obtained! However Hell has also frozen over, and Satan is looking to seek revenge on Earth for this!

I wish for free internet service

Selene

Wish granted.

There's a catch. Every window is filed with pop-up ads and all you can access are comic sans ridden blogs written by angsty teens. It tends to cut out every 20 minutes by the way. Enjoy!

I wish for Mr.Right

Cicerin Glaydel

The horror, I can't even surmise it... wait, did you give me AOL? chuckels

Your wish is granted, however he is past his prime, nearing 83 years old! He was once handsome, and he generous, genuinely loves you and wishes only for your happiness... though I'm afraid he's on borrowed time.

I wish for a time machine.

Selene

Granted!

However it is stolen by a love sick individual who you hear muttering about...Mr.Bright is it? :P

I wish for a race car

Shadowsteel

Your car is now covered in racial slurs, defamatory to every race and a few even inflamatory statements against monkeys. It is promptly stolen, wrecked, blown up and dropped off a cliff into a giant pot of soup. People are looking for you now.

I wish I owned a bar

Selene

Dangit

Granted, you are presented with a metal bar. Use it well.