Wolf Sanctuary[EX]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 18, 2010, 03:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Dragonfly7022003 on July 26, 2010, 11:18:56 AM
What exaly is the Subordinate wolf?

A subordinate wolf is one that doesn't hold an Alpha, Beta, Omega title, but who's still a member of the pack.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Dragonfly7022003

Ok thought so just wanted to make sure, I guess I could play that,

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Dragonfly7022003 on July 26, 2010, 03:47:30 PM
Ok thought so just wanted to make sure, I guess I could play that,

Oh, don't sound so excited :P

The part we need is for a male wolf, if your willing to play a male, you can have the spot.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Dragonfly7022003

Yeah I have no problem playing a male char, What kind of wolf is he? or do I get to choise.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Dragonfly7022003 on July 26, 2010, 03:52:17 PM
Yeah I have no problem playing a male char, What kind of wolf is he? or do I get to choise.

All wolves in this game are gray wolves(Canus Lupus), but there are a bunch of sub species for that classification, so lot's of choices.  If you go to the character thread, a link of which can be found in the first post of this thread, than you'll find the answers to a lot of questions you may have.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Dragonfly7022003

Cool give me a min to get a char together.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Dragonfly7022003 on July 26, 2010, 04:03:04 PM
Cool give me a min to get a char together.

Oh, please take your time, I prefer a thorough character profile to a fast one :)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's