Avengers Assembled: (GAME CLOSED)

Started by Veluux, June 06, 2012, 11:40:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gekido

bubby

Yes we do Gekido! Be sure and read through the first page so you'll know how we're playing this game, then I'd PM Veluux (our fearless leader).

It might take him a bit to respond as he's recently had surgery, but he's the one to talk to!

Veluux

Quote from: Gekido on August 03, 2012, 12:51:18 PM
You still need a loki?

Sure do. Have you gotten a chance to read through the main directory and take a look at some of the posts that have been made so far. The role is open to anyone who is willing to take it, but its important that we find a Loki who will stick to the plot. It's not going to be another "hell-on-earth" confrontation. Loki is reverting back to what he does best, which is manipulating things. He's trying to rip the Avengers apart at the seams, and not through open out-right battle. Though you will be able to create skirmishes from time to time as distractions to your true machinations.

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Gekido

Gekido

I would think about it better however I will have a answer to you tonight!

Madriv

If there's a Loki queue forming, I'll jump in the line.  ;)

I offer my current Loki interpretation from a 1v1 game as a writing sample.

Mathim

We have two prospects but keep 'em coming, guys! We want the best possible so more choices broadens our horizons.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Gekido

Mathim

Er...okay, we have one prospective candidate. Try your luck, other interested parties!
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

bubby

Veluux

Quote from: Madmartigan on August 04, 2012, 11:56:24 AM
If there's a Loki queue forming, I'll jump in the line.  ;)

I offer my current Loki interpretation from a 1v1 game as a writing sample.

SOLD! Welcome to the game Mad.   ^.^

Awesome sample by the way, looking forward to more.

Veluux

Our Hawkeye officially became a casualty to Real Life. We are currently seeking an interested party to take on his role. This game is full of a lot of talented writers, and has been a lot of fun so far. Go ahead and read through the Main Directory and take a peek at some of the posts so far. There is no requirement for post length, by the way - in case some look huge. We just love to write!

PM me or comment below if you are interested!

Mathim

The guy playing Hawkeye before only made one post, so you have a lot of freedom if you choose to play him since he hasn't had much opportunity for development. Don't be shy just because the RP has already started!

Madriv

*puts on leather and Loki helm*

"Come on, Barton, I know you're out there. Best grab your bow and leave the nest before I have another heart to heart with that little mewling quim you're so fond of..."

Veluux

biljardbal

Hey there I'd love to play hawkeye but I have a little porblem
since I haven't particulart played many detailed RP's I am still learning, and I don't know how detailed I need to be...
A&A's I'm back!    O&O's How to make Bil squirm and gasp.
Join me in Bil's Shapeshifting Palace.      My solo written story

Veluux

Quote from: biljardbal on September 04, 2012, 06:54:57 AM
Hey there I'd love to play hawkeye but I have a little porblem
since I haven't particulart played many detailed RP's I am still learning, and I don't know how detailed I need to be...

Sorry, Ive been vusy at work and havent had time to change this recruitment thread. I got PMed by an interested party three days ago and he just confirmed the role with me yesterday. Youll be the first to know if anything changes.

biljardbal

Ah ok
would be wierd though XD because of my new avatar... *sighs*
have a good day sir ;)
A&A's I'm back!    O&O's How to make Bil squirm and gasp.
Join me in Bil's Shapeshifting Palace.      My solo written story

Veluux

Now accepting applications for Captain America. Just send me a PM with interest and a link to a writing sample. We post at a minimum rate of about once a week - more is never frowned upon, but less than 4 posts per month is too slow. We are flexible though for anyone with weird schedules. As my own is quite odd and demanding.

Veluux

Veluux

Just updated this thread to match the Main Directory thread. Newcomers and interested parties please see page one if you haven't already.

Still looking for a Captain America.

Veluux

A couple of our players had to back out due to overwhelming RL issues. We're looking to fill the roles of Captain America and Black Widow. Its a really great cast of talented writers and an interesting plot, join us in the fun!

Lithium

Madriv

bubby