Reliable writer with fantasy ideas (M/F or F/F) [Not currently seeking]

Started by Wandering Mind, July 23, 2019, 05:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wandering Mind

Introduction

Looking for writing partners that will post at least two paragraphs, preferably more to write here in the forum.  Not looking for any discord, email, or PM stories.  I tend to mirror the posting length of my partner whether it's 200 or 500 words on average.  Gender of the writer does not matter.

I am reliable with my posts and communicative.  I do tend to outlast most of my play by post threads.  I ask any writing partner to let me know if there's something that would help improve the story or keep it interesting.  I will try to do the same.  If you want to discontinue a story, that's fine.  I don't want to force anything.  Just let me know as a courtesy.

I enjoy playing characters with some depth with some flaws.

Anybody who's interested in any of the following ideas can PM me.  I don't want to clutter up this thread with potential offers.  I do prefer images but that's not a requirement.  And I can use any face claims that you prefer too.

I'm reorganizing my request threads.  This thread will be exclusively for fantasy.  My group games are going slower than I expected so I have a bit more free time than I expected.  I'm okay with mixing and matching some of the ideas, excluding ones where I'm trying to flush out the background of an existing character.  You can find my non-supernatural ideas here.
Estimated response rate: 3 to 10 days.
Owed Posts: Too many
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wandering Mind

As I expand with additional ideas in the coming months, I'm going to try to organize them for easy reference.  This will continually be under construction.  I plan on making links for the table of contents in the future.

Listing of story ideas by category:

Modern World Setting

Normal Days
Living with Fantasy
Magic Mentor

Fantasy Setting
Forgotten Realms
Magic Mentor

Freeform Stories
Forgotten Realms
Normal Days
Living with Fantasy
Magic Mentor

Games

The following at D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, and 5th edition games:
Forgotten Realms
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Wandering Mind

Ideas that are unavailable.  Check back after 2021
Magic Mentoring
Genre: Fantasy, romance, free-form
Sexual content: Light human, M/F

This is a story about a young woman who’s been struggling with her innate magic.  Without understanding what has been happening, unfortunate events have been occurring.  She’s caught the attention of a passing mage.  While he trains and helps her get control over her powers, a romance develops between the two.  Open to different settings including modern or fantasy.

Forgotten Realms
Content: Medieval fantasy, freeform or system
Potential sexual content: Human-light, human-BDSM, human-NC, m/f, f/f

Willing to GM a solo a non-evil 3.5, Pathfinder, or 5th edition game.  Looking for players.  Not necessarily looking for a game with sex but willing to as long as it's m/f or f/f.  I tend to stay on the lighter end of BDSM and NC.  Will need to tailor ideas to partners so there needs to be some discussion before beginning a game. Male or female characters are acceptable.  I have a little more thematic ideas below but you can also let me know your own ideas and we can see if our interests intersect.  Feel free to check out my preferences.

Forgotten Realms Variation Ideas
Forgotten Realms: Gifted
Content: Medieval fantasy, system
Potential sexual content: Human-light, human-BDSM, m/f, or f/f

This non-evil adventurer gains an aptitude that puts others to shame as they have the potential to become a local legend.  Looking for 3.5, Pathfinder, or 5th edition.  Looking for someone to either play or GM.  Forum games are slow but leveling up would be noticeably impressive, even for this medium.  Not necessarily looking for a game with sex but willing to as long as it's m/f or f/f.  I tend to stay on the lighter end of BDSM.

Forgotten Realms: Gifted Underdog
Potential sexual content: Human-light, Human-BDSM, m/f, or f/f

A related idea to the Forgotten Realms: Gifted idea.  Average and underwhelming, this future adventurer breaks expectations.  Either they fail as one of the many nameless wannabes or they manage to become a local legend.  Looking for 3.5, Pathfinder, or 5th edition.  Looking for someone to either play or GM.  Stats are 8 or 10s but gain inherent bonuses and experience at a crazy rate.  Maybe gaining a stat bonus for every encounter (excluding the ones where a level is gained)?  This is up for discussion.  Not necessarily looking for a game with sex but willing to as long as it's m/f or f/f.  I tend to stay on the lighter end of BDSM

Forgotten Realms: Lost
Potential sexual content: Human-light, drama, romance, m/f, f/f

What if a person from the modern world was transported into a dangerous fantasy world where magic and monsters exist?  All isn’t lost as the person adapts and learns things at an accelerated rate.  But will that be enough to find a way back home?  Based on the reincarnating into another world troupe.

Forgotten Realms: Lust for Power
Sexual content: NC-human (More specifically, dub-con and forced pleasure), m/f, f/f, threesome

Looking for 3.5, Pathfinder, or 5th edition.  I’m opening to playing or GMing this.  A related idea to the Forgotten Realms: Gifted idea with one notable difference.  This is sex based.  The reason that the individual can learn at such a rate is because of a ring they found.  It grants a quick path to power but it’s a cursed item.  The ring causes the wearer to be sexually targeted and be disadvantaged against such opposition.  I tend to stay on the lighter side of NC where no becomes yes.  Forced pleasure is okay but staying away from rape.

Normal days
Content: Modern, fantasy, high school, freeform
Potential sexual content: human-light, m/f

I wanted to flush out the background of one of my existing characters with some scenes from her younger years.  Abby is an artificially created shape shifter but keeping that on the down low.  Looking for someone to write for a mundane high school boyfriend.  Looking for human light.

Living with Fantasies
Content: Modern, fantasy, drama, freeform, possible romance
Sexual content: Human-light, m/f, possible f/f, possible threesome

I wanted to flush out the background of one of my existing characters with some scenes from his past.  Peter has the power to manipulate the senses.  He’s been making money by letting others experience their fantasies.  It's not something he's exactly happy with but the money is too good to pass on.  Looking for rich reoccurring client(s) or someone to help him pull out of what he's doing.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]