Scavenger/Bounty Hunter Spaceship Crew (FULL)

Started by Cynadea, March 07, 2013, 05:31:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siereis

Cool, sounds like this has a lot of push behind it..I like.   So long as there's still room for me I'd love to join in...looks like an engineering position is still open...I'll take it unless anyone minds?

MzHyde

Quote from: Aysande on March 07, 2013, 10:17:11 PM
Guys, I just noticed here that Mai and I are the only two female players. Are some of you willing to play females? I'd like to have a number as even as possible.

Um... I'm female.

Cynadea

@MzHyde: I realized that after I posted. I counted you as female in the main post ratio. Sorry!

@Siereis R L has expressed interest in Engineer, but has yet to answer me. The captain spot is opened though.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

zenpai

this is just me thinking to much but wouldn't the A.I. be Asexual no mater the personalty.  XD
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Siereis

Well no objections to playing the captain either...though honestly I'd think a male would like it more with all this authority!

In any case not sure if you can answer this or not, but what 'sort' of captain would be more appropriate for this RP?  Obviously either would work but any idea on which would 'fit' better into the grand scheme of things?

- The silent, calculating woman with a cold attitude and killer instincts?

Or

- A charismatic, scoundrel that gets along with all the crew?

Once again, if you have too many females already just let me know.

Cynadea

Actually... Data in startrek isn't asexual, I think his quote to the staff who asked him if he could was something along the lines of being "fully equipped and operational" and don't tell me this looks asexual to you:

hidden because it's huge

So it would basically be up to Mai if she plays her with or without sexual drive. It could be interesting to see how she processes flirt and desire ;)

@Siereis I'd vote for the charismatic scoundrel, but go for what you want most. If Zen is so intent in playing female, and you don't mind playing male, I don't mind. I didn't have a play same gender than your own kind of rule, I was just trying to keep the ratio even.

On this people, I have to head to bed, but I'll be on from school and from home tomorrow, so I'll start to set things up.

zenpai

Quote from: Aysande on March 07, 2013, 11:19:35 PM
Actually... Data in startrek isn't asexual, I think his quote to the staff who asked him if he could was something along the lines of being "fully equipped and operational" and don't tell me this looks asexual to you:

hidden because it's huge

So it would basically be up to Mai if she plays her with or without sexual drive. It could be interesting to see how she processes flirt and desire ;)

@Siereis I'd vote for the charismatic scoundrel, but go for what you want most. If Zen is so intent in playing female, and you don't mind playing male, I don't mind. I didn't have a play same gender than your own kind of rule, I was just trying to keep the ratio even.

On this people, I have to head to bed, but I'll be on from school and from home tomorrow, so I'll start to set things up.

I would want to see how she deal with rejection. when Razor to Iya he did not love her she went crazy. and is now tying to destroy all life.

*Tips his hat to Aysande*
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Siereis

Quote from: Aysande on March 07, 2013, 11:19:35 PM

Ok well then in that case if nobody else wants the responsibility I suppose it falls to me.  *grins evilly as she starts to plot who is expendable in her crew*

Also, gonna have to play female as the captain...I can't RP as males to save my life.

Re Z L

Quote from: Aysande on March 07, 2013, 11:07:31 PM
@MzHyde: I realized that after I posted. I counted you as female in the main post ratio. Sorry!

@Siereis R L has expressed interest in Engineer, but has yet to answer me. The captain spot is opened though.

Yup I'll take the engineer position  ;D

Andromeda Clip - 03x14 - You Must Be The Engineer
A&A

Cynadea

ROFL! Love the video. Harper always makes me laugh.

Okay, we're fully staffed, so I'll post the ooc thread so we can put character sheets all together.

Any suggestion as to were we should put this? I don't think it'll get to "extreme", but do we want to put it there to keep all options opened?

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Siereis

Sure I'm actually fine with most any content so extreme works for me.

Cynadea

@ Chreestafer: Your main task would be muscles, but that can mean a lot. Moving cargo, acting as a guard when they stop in space stations, being a gunman when they invade another ship. You can also be an assistant in the medical bay or the hydroponics (you'd RP with me a lot). I did mention in the first post that the crew is small and multi-function. ;)

So I'll post our OOC thread in Extreme (better be safe than sorry) and post the link here ;)

Do we want this to be a new crew put together for the first time, or working together for a while already?

Siereis

Might be best to do something of a mix...some people are new and known through reputation while others are old friends.  But then again pretty much anything works here.

Cynadea

I might have an idea for the first plot and get us going. I'll post it in the ooc as soon as I am done with the first post.

Tydorei

Well, I call dibs on the first slot that goes vacant. Or if a guest appearance is needed. lol

MaiMizzu

In the least I think my AI android chick should have kniwn each other a while. Like the captain aquired her a while ago. I'm thinkin my char would be like a special production model mass produced to serve aboard larger, more rich ships. Of coyrsr my gal will be a little different than the rest of the line. More human maybe. Thinking od using pics of quorra from tron for her.
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Cynadea

Chreestafer

So as for anything other then human what of a human with grafted cybernetic parts? Since im the "muscle" maybe an ex soldier wounded in battle and now has cyborg arms that look real or something along those lines.
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Cynadea

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Cynadea

To give it a review before it gets posted? Sure.

MaiMizzu

Ill get a cs done tonight when I gwt home from work
The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

zenpai

i want my perso to be kinda like Gregory House. Everyone hate him but needs him at the same time.