Solo System Games

Started by MasterMischief, August 27, 2010, 12:19:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

Post Rate
I do not post very frequently.  Once a week seems my average, but it is not unheard of for me to go weeks.  This is a large reason why I have not posted this sooner.  I had the impression most people expect more frequent posts and I did not want to disappoint.  If you are patient, and I mean very patient, then please keep reading.

System Game
I enjoy table top role playing games in real life and appreciate the structure that it can bring to forum games.  This is not meant as any for of disrespect for free form games.  Right now, I just prefer some common guidelines to share with a partner.

Systems
I am familiar with the following systems and would consider running them:

• HeroQuest
  • Hero System (17 years experience)
  • Icons
  • Mutants & Masterminds (3 years experience)
  • PDQ#
  • Perfect20
  • Spirit of the Century
  • True20
  • Truth and Justice

If your favorite system is not here, feel free to mention it and maybe we can negotiate.  Exception, D&D.

Genres
Here is a short list of campaigns I would be interested in running.  As with systems, if there is something you would like to suggest, please do.

• Age of Charlemagne
  • Alien Wars
  • Capone Era
  • Cold War Espionage
  • Dimension/Time Hopping
  • Fantasy
  • French Musketeers
  • Modern Espionage
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Russian Revolution
  • Serenity
  • Supers
  • The Terran Empire
  • Traveler (setting, not system)

Adult Content
As this is an adult forum, I would like to explore adult themes in these campaigns.  Specifically sex. 

One on One
I have played in group games on other boards and I have nothing against them.  Some of my best friends are group games.  I would just prefer to keep things one on one for now.  With my slow post rate, I think it best.  It will also allow me to focus on an individual player.  With that being said, I would not be opposed to running multiple One on Ones at the same time.