Doing Dorothy

Started by BigBuckBob, February 03, 2009, 01:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midnight

And here I was thinking I was entering a journey of sexual exploration for a girl who has been repressed by the incestuous ideals of a twisted family!  Now its so deep and philosopshical - I feel smart just thinking about it.
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
Want to play too? check out my wish list!
No No's and Yes Yes!

Prefect Mos

Quote from: BBBob on February 05, 2009, 09:03:47 PM
I really need to find a way to make you regret the fact that you keep saying that.

Yes.. yes you do. maby then i can get it out of my head.

BigBuckBob

We can still explore repressed incestuous ideals. I can flex my psych degree muscles.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Midnight

Oh and when you say it like that it sounds so sexy.

Sexy and smart...   What more could we want?

(other than those other profiles)
IF I have an RP with you and you haven't heard form me in a while then please PM me.  I had a bad spell and lost track and now can't find my way again - I am keen to continue on with them though.Want to help make my Orgy-licious dreams come true?
No No's and Yes Yes!

Prefect Mos

You know I could just say it. But i want the retribution to be as light as possible.. so i wont actually say it.

BigBuckBob

Note: Anyone who is interested, you can still express it. Even if you don't want to play cowardly lion as a lesbian in a catsuit. Sultry gets dibs, but if she makes up something new or does not proceed with the game, I'm all for extra players.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Prefect Mos

one might even go as far to say especially if it isn't. I think we would all like this to be as personal as possible and add to the story.. dont let the facination of a lone tin man dissuade you from expressing your creative side.. but feel free to use my idea as i would obviously realy like it.

Tom

I have an idea for a cat-figure if you still need one.

Character name: Victoria
Character personality: Curious, but apprehensive, shy but eager to please. Bisexual, obviously.
Character description: Looks like Victoria in the musical "Cats", with a white body. A graceful dancer. She is delicate and sensual but young and innocent
What they want from the Wizard: Courage to be dominant
Flaws and Kinks: Easy to intimidate. Eager to please. Very lustful.

--
Definately nots: Site limits.

Transgirlenstein

Character name: Scaredoll
Character personality: Clumsy but lovable.  Also not very smart.
Character description: Scaredoll is a beautiful timid dolly that was made to not only scare off all the crows from the field but also to serve her owner as a lovedoll.  Her real dream though is to be a superheroine action figure!  The problem is she is too clumsy and not at all bright enough to be one.
What they want from the Wizard: To be an action figure!  But to be that she needs to be not so clumsy and much smarter.
Flaws and Kinks: Scaredoll really enjoys being tied up..a lot more then a doll should.  But then why would super heroine's get tied up so much if they didn't like it?
Oral.
She isn't very bright, barbie doll intelligence at times.
Very clumsy, thinks she is a lot more fragile then she is.

--
Definately nots: Scat, Waterplay
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Prefect Mos

A cowardly sexually repressed lobster with fiscal problems could also be good.

Midnight

*throws a shoe at AdmerWill*

down in front!
No No's and Yes Yes!

Prefect Mos

Sorry... couldn't help but make a Futurama reference :P

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

BigBuckBob

As I said, it has started, and it is still open for new players. Feel free to just jump in. I'll interrupt with plot along the way.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

BigBuckBob

Trip, if you are still up to play, might want to get going.

I also realize now  that Sultry never actually confirmed. So the part of 'lion' is still up for grabs. But once scarecrow gets in the game we can start things moving.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?

Transgirlenstein

Sorry, I've been real busy with school work this week.   I might need to put off a response for a bit until later this week.  I do apologize but all my writing assignments are due at once.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0