No Prey, No Pay

Started by sansa, February 02, 2015, 06:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

The year is 1715 and pirates are ruling the sea. This does not stop Madame Lalaurie from rounding up the ladies around the world who are being sent to her school. But before they can get to Ireland where the private school is, they must make it through the scary seas. Yet how can they do that with pirates threatening the seas?...

So you get the idea sort of?
It's very vague because I still haven't fleshed out the entire idea (and I'm getting a migraine..) but what we need:
A Captain
Pirates
Ladies-students
and maybe men from the ladies ship but I imagine they will die.

So what happens? The pirates of course attack their vessel for booty- expecting some treasure but the only treasure they found were the beautiful young women they would have to take instead for their pay.

So we can play around with what happens. A trade? or enslavement? Let's chat! I don't like leading games so I definitely want someone who's open to helping me with this!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

eiselmann

Would be interested in playing a pirate

Could imagine a pirate ship that's been in the wars a little bit this last trip and so heading to Tortuga to recruit when they encounter the ladies ship which they easily overwhelm. Of course theres enough ladies for each man to have some company until they get to port with the thinking they would sell the women to the traders....except some of these men don't want to sell their women (and maybe some of the girls don't want to go to school but have some adventure)

The Captain now has to find a way to keep his crew  happy and turn a bunch of refined gentle-ladies into a lean mean fighting machine or at least not a complete laughing stock .
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

sansa

I quite like that idea! I mean if the ladies are to stay, make them useful for something other then bedding.. Could be an awesome way to go!
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Maeve

I'm up for playing a student.

laa

I'd definitely be interested in playing either as a regular pirate or a captain of sorts, aye. =)

BloodThirsty

Tether and tug on the ropes of lust,
my lips shall release a gasp of enjoyment,
while my teeth will sink down with greed,
leaving none for you.
My lips shall swallow all that's offered,
quenching my thirst for blood

Vassus

Ahoy, interested in being a pirate!
E-Mail: radically.irrelevant@gmail.com

Did you know: "polish" is a word that completely changes it's meaning when you capitalize the first letter?

sansa

Ahoy friends!! So glad to see interest for this idea! Either tonight or tomorrow, I will work on posting an OOC, character threads, etc. & we can see where wears with characters :)
O/O

Darklyangelic

I love period writing so I might be interested in playing a student. What sort of posting frequency is being sought after though?

Loves

I have always wanted to be kidnapped by a pirate!  Count me in as one of the young ladies making her way to school  :D
ON HIATUS AGAIN

azzmeister89

This sounds awesome, count me in

sansa

Oh yay guys!

As for posting frequency- there won't be a set order, I do ask people respect the other players and not write back and forth where the story becomes more "1x1". Give the entire group a chance to write, Ya know?(:

Ok I'm gonna work on a page in a moment (:
O/O

Loves

are you limiting character per player?   

I have an idea for a Chaperone for the girls, and would also like to play one of the young ladies.  But if you would like to only have one character per player, than I would like to stick with the Chaperone... if that is alright with you.   I thought it would be fun if she was in charge of Charm and Etiquette for the school.  The thought amuses me greatly.

;)
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Swashbuckler

Count me in for a pirate, or the Captain if we end up needing one

sansa

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223107.0

:)
here is the OOC link to post your characters!
there is no limit to how many characters you can play
O/O

Darklyangelic

I will work on char over the weekend. Lots of pirates and young damsels, always fun.

Maeve

Any chance on a reboot for this one?

eiselmann

Would be up for a reboot happy to play the Captain of the Pirate ship this time around.
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0