Welcome to Purgatory (Scifi Prison Roleplay) (Accepting Guards)

Started by GloomCookie, September 08, 2011, 09:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miyu

would you consider a female playing a male acceptable in the rp? also with the new additions what do you need now since I am ready to make the character

GloomCookie

Hun, I do not mind what you are or what you play.  As long as we can have fun together, I say go for it :)
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

Miyu

Miyu

Name: Jacob Johnson
Species: Human
Personality: He is a ruthless bastard, he does not care for anybody other than himself. He would do almost anything as long as he is gaining something from it. His way of thinking it's simple, care about oneself and nobody else and that way you can survive. He is a well known criminal known to torture and rape countless woman.
Brief Bio:
He was born in Seattle Washington, His childhood never was a good one, being the son of a abusive father and a drunk mother gave him enough opportunities to run away and live a life of drugs, sex and fun. He could get any woman he wanted however it was getting boring to convince a woman to sleep with him although he had no problem doing so. At the young age of twenty he made his first rape victim, a young female woman fresh in university. He continued to do his new found addiction, raping woman and killing them after that. He became known as the Seattle Butcher because of the number of woman he raped and killed.
List of crimes committed: 25 Charge of murder in the first degree, 25 charges of rape, 15 charges of violence against law enforcement. Sentenced to life in prison.

Question 1: A prisoner approaches you asking for some smokes.  You have some, but think this inmate is just a snitch.  What do you do? Shove him or her out of my way, I don't need to share my stuff especially with a snitch.

Question 2: The cafeteria is overcrowded again.  You see a seat open up, but it's with a group of Selarians.  What do you do? Sit down in the seat and eat as if nothing ever happened, if they give me shit I would beat them to a pulp.

Question 3: A guard tells you to get on your knees and give him a blowjob.  You don't want to, but he's been known to beat prisoners.  What do you do? He haven't asked me yet, by the end of a couple of minutes I will have him giving me a blowjob.

Revenent

I can bring in another male inmate, if that's what you need. Just give me a little time to think up a character.

GloomCookie

Given that everyone's got characters already and that we've got a pretty decent selection, I'm going to go ahead and start the main RP thread tonight.  Inmates will be branched off into different cell blocks following the introduction, and from there guards will be allowed to jump in.  Inmates will be allowed to pick their particular cell blocks, provided they meet certain criteria.  Anyone who wants to join after this post will be allowed to do so, and you can just go ahead and jump into the appropriate cell block.  We'll also be accepting any males until we get a more balanced crew.  I'd also like to see a few more aliens but I won't be requiring anyone change their profiles.

If I could, I'd like everyone to post following this one that you intend to RP.  This will give me a better idea of who's still interested and who's moved on.  Thanks.
My DeviantArt

Revenent

Name: Abe from Bristol (a rather uncreative nickname, but he likes it)
Personality: Abe is that certain kind of psychopath that acts extremely nice and seems like a likable guy before you start to realize how badly he's ready to hurt you if you don't do things his way. He's also quite smart and knows how to play the system to his liking when dealing with those who won't succumb to his implied threats. He's struck just the right balance at Purgatory between being liked by those tougher than him and being feared by those weaker.
Brief Bio: As his nickname suggests, Abe was born in, was raised in, and lived for some time in the city of Bristol, leaving as he entered adulthood to go to King's College in London and learn psychiatry. He was almost finished earning Master's Degree in the field what some idea from his studies struck him hard and motivated him to go after and murder one of the most powerful politicians in England. Whichever one it was, it's hard to say exactly what that thought was that drove a promising student to sudden manslaughter, and slaughter is the correct term for it: it was difficult for the person who found the body to describe exactly what they were looking at later.
List of crimes committed: Exactly one count of murder. No one publicly knows who it was, and he refuses to tell anyone at the prison, probably for the fun of forcing them to guess. It was most likely covered up as a natural death.

Question 1: A prisoner approaches you asking for some smokes.  You have some, but think this inmate is just a snitch.  What do you do?

Tell him he can only have them if he smokes them while you're around. How's he going to snitch on you when his own breath stinks like tobacco?

Question 2: The cafeteria is overcrowded again.  You see a seat open up, but it's with a group of Selarians.  What do you do?

Find the closest new guy/girl with no one to back them up and "kindly" suggest that they're done eating. Now you can take the seat they no longer need!

Question 3: A guard tells you to get on your knees and give him a blowjob.  You don't want to, but he's been known to beat prisoners.  What do you do?

If he's too fat or ugly, make up a disgusting reason why you don't want to to turn him off of it entirely. If he looks alright, try bartering: a blowjob a week for an extra hour of sleep each day?

Vergil1989

Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Miyu

elfguy

----

Sharon

I still like to post my bio but I know I am not that great at playing a male person. So I was wounding if I can make a girl inmate still?

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

GloomCookie

Sharon, if you'll make me a female Shepard character, you can have a female inmate.

For everyone else, the thread is here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=118788.0

Yay.
My DeviantArt

SablePaladin

I'm still in, I'll have to make my first tomorrow evening at some point though. I've got an early morning and a long day tomorrow. I should be able to post at least once a day though.
Corrupt.
----------------
O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=116344.0 - Modified 10-24-12.
Feel free to send me PMs with RP ideas!

Vergil1989

I certainly waste no time lol.  Got a reply up for you already Linna, hope it works out for ya.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Sharon

Vergil1989

If you have to ask then you needn't bother trying to make a profile for the man/woman, depending on what way you go since Sheppard is player created for the most part.

Karasu

SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Snake

Name: Sanosuke Mitofugi
Species: (what choices are there...really) Human
Personality: Withdrawn, predatory, aggressive, that's all that really matters here doesn't it?
Brief Bio: Sano was wrongfully convicted ona bogus charge by someone higher in the social foodchain because they didn't like the fact that he snuck in at night to "make time" with the man's daughter.  One thing leads to another, a little bastard child is born and the old man immediately flips out, calls it rape and bribes every lawyer, judge and jury to put him away. But he lucked out and has a comparatively short sentence
List of crimes committed: "Rape", B&E, Assault+battery, Assault
Question 1: A prisoner approaches you asking for some smokes.  You have some, but think this inmate is just a snitch.  What do you do?

Tell him to piss or die. I don't smoke.

Question 2: The cafeteria is overcrowded again.  You see a seat open up, but it's with a group of Selarians.  What do you do?

Grab my food and sit on the floor in a corner so my back's to nobody.

Question 3: A guard tells you to get on your knees and give him a blowjob.  You don't want to, but he's been known to b

Tell him that I can take more punishment than he can and dare him to find out.

GloomCookie

Hmm... I think, Mr. Snake, that I'm going to have to turn down your request.  I don't think your character is quite compatible.  You just seem a tad too violent.
My DeviantArt

Snake

too violent? In a prison... Uhm. aren't those places supposed to require it if you want to survive it?

Karasu

Snake

I can edit it to be less so if you really want Linna.  I wanted to give the feeling of "survivalist" someone willing to do anything it takes short of guy on guy action to survive. (but is willing to kill someone if they try)

TreyWalker

Name: Caleb Rhodes

Personality: Softly spoken but sarcastic. He can be quite blunt with his words and aggressive if he reaches the end of his fuse. Is used to watching everything around him as he learnt that was the best way to survive anywhere, to be vigilant.

Brief Bio: Caleb Rhodes was born the son of an Army Couple, and was brought up around guns and melee weapons his whole life. He got extremely good at killing, without being caught, and not letting even the person that dies know who comitted the murder. For awhile he was the most hired assassin in the world. But he turned on his boss when he realized his boss was into human trafficking. This meant those in his bossess organization rated him out. Has respect from some guards because he killed his boss however.

List of crimes committed: 1 Murder, but suspected of many more.

Give him a cigarette, it's just a cigarette. If the guards have nothing better to do, at least it will make their day a bit more interesting.

Go sit with them. It's a seat. Who cares if they or someone else don't like it.

Question 3: A guard tells you to get on your knees and give him a blowjob.  You don't want to, but he's been known to beat prisoners.  What do you do?

Let him try and beat me. I ain't giving no man a blowjob.

Karasu

Name: Shinra Hakate
Personality: Withdrawn and socially awkward, this guy looked like one of those types that owudl be made an isntant bitch to anyone in prison.
Brief Bio: Shinra was intellegent, he could ahve made his living anyway he wanted to, but Hacking was always his best trick. He hacked into government files 7 times before he was finally caught at it and thrown in prison for a csentence of 25 years.
List of crimes committed: Hacking government files, 7 counts
I don't smoke, but I'd likely trade some for something of value.
I sit wherever, doesn't matter where.
Fight, kick, bite.