Sexy Action Role Playing Ideas (F Looking For M)

Started by Neysha, May 07, 2014, 08:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neysha

While I like eroticism and sex, I've found I tend to burn out after the first few scenes without some action and adventure and plot and other stuff to break it up. So my RP ideas tend to reflect that.

With that said, these story ideas are also meant to help you get an insight into my mindset and ummm diversity of my likes, since just listing my ons and offs might be insufficient. Oh and if you can't find a fit with any of these ideas, that's super okay. I don't expect anyone too. I'm open to a whole lot of things... and am willing to try lots of new things to... well for the most part. Feel free to drop me a PM. At the very least we can exchange dirty PM's. :p

And just FYI... I almost always do forum role plays.

Forum Role Plays.

Forum Role Plays.

Just to let that be clear. Never doing e-mail. I'm barely on Yahoo enough to be consistent so IM's would be infrequent and PM's seems.... blah. If you're going to write posts, just do it on a forum amirite?

Lost In Fiction: A mega crossover idea, but more along the theme of PC's trapped in a universe or setting which is filled with others from countless other universes lost in similar circumstances. This RP will be about characters from various universes, timelines and whatnot who all wind in this strange universe and rapidly realize they are not the first ones to experience this as this universe is literally populated with such random castoffs from various canon settings. I really see this as a space opera based setting focused on one ship in the vein of Serenity or Mass Effect or Star Trek.

X-Com: UFO Defense/Stargate: I'd be interested in doing a version of X-Com or Stargate, where a modern world takes on an alien invasion or other form of alien and technologically advanced adversary. We can keep it close to script, or use "sexier" settings, fandoms (maybe it's XCom versus Mass Effect aliens, or xenomorphs etc) and aliens, I'm flexible either way. Bonus points if it's possible to modify the story for an earlier time period, such as the 1930's or 40's etc.

The Running Game: Sort of based on the 'killer reality show' concept such as 'The Running Man' or other media where real violence is considered reality entertainment. In here we'll play the contestants of a crazy action filled competition for the entertainment of the masses. I'd expect colorful characters, settings, romance and of course lots of action for this role play if we carry it through.

Action Story Extravaganza/ Army of Two: Sometimes a boy and a girl meet and it's like fireworks. That's because she's an action girl and he's an action hero and thus the two of them when combined together are basically a battle couple. In the vein of Mr. and Mrs. Smith or the video game Army of Two. It should be a rollercoaster of thrills, spills and kills where the only thing higher then the sperm count of the hero is the body count that occurs in the thread. Feel free to suggest action adventure, historical epic, military science fiction or other themes. And if we need more girls, well I'll try and accommodate. :)

Adventure Story: I'm a fairly big fan of the classic adventure stories that while they live on in Video Games, aren't really something I see on film too often without being too overdone. Totally in the vein of Lara Croft, Indiana Jones, Congo or what have you.

Secret Agency: The male protagonist will work for some secret intelligence or espionage agency and in the vein of the Bond films, go on a variety of adventures and whatnot that are hopefully filled with action, humor, adventure and lots of sex with various partners.

Project Safehouse: Based off my RP with RedMoon of the same name. Originally satirical but it could conceivably be played straight. Involves harem building and post-apocalyptic themes, as well as giving the freedom of lots of sexual kinks to be explored.

Science Fiction: I don't mind science fiction, but I prefer well fleshed out settings as opposed to random OC ones. Or even crossover type settings.

Contest of Champions: An interdimensional being has decided to use his powers for the purpose of entertainment in creating the ultimate reality shows.  He gathers contestants across the multiverse to compete in various events and competitions.  The crossover aspects alone would be fun.  But it could be played in an original setting as well.

Franchise Wars Crossover: This might be an excuse to having encounters, sexual and otherwise, in epic crossovers but I've noticed a trend of most of the popular entertainment and media. For example Time Warner owns HBO, DC Universe, New Line Cinema, and the Cartoon Network among other properties or the Disney Corporation owns Marvel Comics, Touchstone Pictures, Pixar, Disney, ABC etc. NBC Universal actually owns Blizzard-Activision along with NBC, Universal and Canal+ Group. In a perfectly insane world, that would allow the creation of truly epic crossovers. I wouldn't mind doing an idea, which maybe tongue in cheek, exploring such epic crossovers.

Post-Apocalypse: I'm interested in doing a general post-apocalyptic or apocalyptic themed story. My tastes are quite broad here with the disaster whether plague, economic collapse, solar flare or something more fantastical such as aliens or zombies (which are super cool btw). Also my tastes are broad for how realistic or thematic the setting would be, as with a small group of survivors or some enterprising fellow decided to find the most fun way possible to repopulate the Earth etc. I am a fan of Post-Apocalyptic media like Fallout and Mad Max and so forth etc. It can be heavily survivalist and take place during or after or well after, it all depends on the idea presented.

Far Cry: A single protaganist and maybe his friends end up in some island paradise that ultimately turns out to be a hellhole thanks to its current occupants. Inspired from the Far Cry video game franchise, it can involve the trials and tribulations of the protagonists in their attempts to escape, liberate or even join the strange social panoply that they have ended up stranded on.

What Measure a Mook: Inspired by the trope of the same name. These lowly stormtroopers, minions and assorted lowly types never get much publicity or exposure and even less success, but it might be an interesting dynamic to explore the world of the classic punch clock villain or other variations of this theme, sexually and otherwise.  Could be modified for a wide variety of settings, canon, crossover and otherwise.

Monster Hunters: A special semi-secret branch of the US Marshals Service (yeah... I'm bored with secret NSA, FBI, CIA task forces) has been tasked to fight the threats, paranormal, supernatural and extra-terrestrial in origin. Unlike other black operations, the Special Circumstances Branch of the USMS operates with minimum staff and budgeting and often has to use its widespread federal authority to prosecute its cases while contradictory leave little footprint for the public to catch on. This RP will be a blend of action, adventure, and drama in various locales with lots of NPC's and of course... lots of sex going on for some random reason as they hunt down vampires or track aliens.

Giant Monster Hunters: Like the above idea, but involving even larger monsters or kaiju. It won't be quite like Pacific Rim but probably be a more modern or near future type of story involving having to take down giant monsters using contemporary resources. Thus it might be seen as more like a modern day version of Shadows of the Colossus. Needless to say, worldbuilding and plot discussion will need to be discussed, which should be just as fun.

Super Vigilantes: Two characters, both normal people trying to be vigilante heroes despite having no authority... or powers. One is obviously an amateur perhaps bent more on a nerd rage like revenge fantasy, the other one far more pragmatic and professional and not wanting to have the others death on their conscience, takes them under their wing so to speak, even though they are both more or less new to the type of vigilante justice. Sexcapades occur, and we can even have a parallel storyline going on with the villains that they are facing as well.

Batman/Spider-Man Year One: I'd enjoy exploring a revamped, redone origin of either of these, or possibly other iconic superheroes of the DC/Marvel Universes. I'm not big into diving into stories rife with years of continuity RP wise, so Year One style stories are an easy way to explore canon characters and continuities from the beginning without getting hung up on the details of years of continuity. Plus it involves a fair bit of world building and we can leave our personal mark on the heroes and stories and universes which could be an enjoyable exercise.

X-Men Origins: Loosely based off of this idea. It takes place close to the beginning of the Mutant Phenomenon in Human history though it doesn't necessarily need to involve the events that occur in that post. It's more to set the stage. Since it's an AU or reboot, the team can be comprised of different canons in the student body and faculty.

Inseminating the Marvel Universe: A Marvel Superhero based story where a sexy studly alien arrives on Marvel Earth with the purpose of starting a campaign of breeding with Earth's women as part of a plan to, well we can discuss that. Naturally he discovers there are superhumans on the planet and makes them the focus of his breeding campaign.

Superhero Settings: I write a lot of superhero themed stuff. I never figured it but I guess it's something people enjoy about my writing so I don't mind indulging what I'm apparently halfway decent at writing, which is various canon superhero characters in the appropriate setting.

Multiverse Cops: Another mega crossover idea, but deals with a certain law enforcement agency, much like the Men in Black or Green Lanterns but instead of monitoring aliens on Earth or keeping the peace in space, this special law enforcement body is busy making sure the multiverse is kept safe, stable and secure more then anything. Reality can break and its up to these guys, gals and others to make sure to hold it all together as best as they can.

Non-Consensual Bucket List: The antagonist, or a group of them, have come up with the idea of laying out a series of goals for their sex based crime spree and turning it into a bit of a game or competition. They come up with a list of possible victims or situations they want to experience and go and act on them. Such as having the goal of having sex with a mother and daughter, or twin sisters, or abducting a cheerleading squad, or raping a famous celebrity, overpowering a female police officer etc. The possibilities are endless. It could just be random crime, or done as part of some lewd recruiting drive for a sex slave or prostitution ring or other purposes. Open to exploration of other kinks as well.

Low Fantasy: Always interested in Low Fantasy themes, just never seems to work out with me for various reasons but I am a fan of Conan comics and the original films. (I'll admit never having read much literature of course but I'm sure it's awesome.)

ONS AND OFFS/Previous Roleplays
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Neysha

Bump. Room for one or two more good RP's most likely.
My Request Thread
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Zeth

I like What Measure a Mook, but I'm having trouble thinking of away to make it erotic.

Cataclysmic Archangel

I'm all for your 'Action Couple'... Always loved Mr. & Mrs. Smith, honestly.

Please take a peek, and let me know if I catch your interest... and send me a PM if so?  :)

Neysha

Quote from: Zeth on July 01, 2014, 04:39:43 PM
I like What Measure a Mook, but I'm having trouble thinking of away to make it erotic.

Well it'd depend on what setting the mooks are residing in. Once we hammer that down, we can work on the specifics and see if the idea is feasible.

Quote from: ArcannyxI'm all for your 'Action Couple'... Always loved Mr. & Mrs. Smith, honestly.

Please take a peek, and let me know if I catch your interest... and send me a PM if so?  :)

I will send one!
My Request Thread

Neysha

Bumping one more time, just to see if I can generate some new (or renewed) interest. :)
My Request Thread

Zeth

Well for the mooks, Do you like Star Wars? Some generic Storm Troopers or Clone troopers (Depending on your preference) Shag a force user or other 'heroic' person. Just an idea.

Neysha

Quote from: Zeth on July 05, 2014, 01:05:50 PM
Well for the mooks, Do you like Star Wars? Some generic Storm Troopers or Clone troopers (Depending on your preference) Shag a force user or other 'heroic' person. Just an idea.

Shoot me a PM. It would be a challenge to figure out something in the Star Wars setting, I agree.
My Request Thread

Neysha

My Request Thread

Zeth

Once again you have ensnared my interest and ignited my passion. I would like to give Giant Monster Hunters a whirl.

Neysha

Quote from: Zeth on October 04, 2014, 08:36:51 AM
Once again you have ensnared my interest and ignited my passion. I would like to give Giant Monster Hunters a whirl.

Might be taken in that one but feel free to shoot me a PM.
My Request Thread

Decrepitdan

You have a ton of great roleplaying ideas...so much so that I'm really just picking two at random to discuss it seems:
Either your XCom: UFO defense storyline or an OC superhero story would be interesting.

Alternatively, if any of my story ideas listed in my sig pique your interest, let me know!

Thank you for your time!