Demented Fairy Tale/Disney crossover

Started by Jecht, December 01, 2009, 08:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

It came from this site, which I will share since there are a bunch more, all just as lovely.  I particularly like the Sleeping Beauty they have.
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Jecht

I'll make the profile thread and OOC in the extreme section since I'm not sure what to expect will be going on.
The tough thing about this is I'm not sure how to set up the profile layout because we are all playing original characters.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Secretwriter

Changed John Smith to Jafar.  I wanna play a meanie and thwart Aladdin.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

zemo8801

Could i still be in on this story and if not i don't mind I'm only asking?
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Secretwriter

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Trieste

This looks interesting. I'll have to swing in after the semester's over. I'd love to take up Ariel - and Will, I love the rendition of Red Riding Hood on that site!

zemo8801

Was just unsure i didn't want to be sure so i could think of something.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Temptress

Uh, sorry to come in on this late, but are there still places available? This idea, gawd, one of the most exciting I've read on this site. If not, thats fine, I'll happily wait and read :)

Jecht

Of course there's room  ;D I'm just glad we have people.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Secretwriter

Quote from: zemo8801 on December 03, 2009, 01:40:30 AM
Was just unsure i didn't want to be sure so i could think of something.

There's all kinds of male characters to play ^^ There are few taken.

Secretwriter

Quote from: Temptress on December 03, 2009, 01:42:05 AM
Uh, sorry to come in on this late, but are there still places available? This idea, gawd, one of the most exciting I've read on this site. If not, thats fine, I'll happily wait and read :)

The more the merrier!

zemo8801

Thanks Secret but it was a little different reason but i have a good idea on a person that i want to play.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Trieste

I saw a picture of Tinkerbell that I really liked. I wonder if there's a way to work her into the story somehow. *ponder*

Temptress

Yay! Well, I was think I might play alice if Hai doesn't want her (Hey Hai!) or maybe even alice's sister :P (Half because I can't really think of more girls that aren't taken  :-[ - I never really watched much disney when I was young) Was snow white goldilocks taken?

Jecht

Goldilocks and Tinkerbell would work.

So far we have

Jecht - Aladdin
Secret - Aurora, the Sleeping Beauty
Transgirlenstein - Jasmine (hermaphrodite)
Shamshiel - Snow White (I think?)
Haibane - Belle
Zemo8801 - Pinocchio (I think?)
Will - Tarzan
Secret - Jafar
Trieste-Tinkerbell
Temptress-Goldilocks

If that's wrong, just tell me.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

zemo8801

Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Z crypt of ideas

Haibane

Ooh, lots of new peoples joining! Lovely!

Trieste, I saw this pic of tinkerbell last night, following Will's link and loved it because of Captain Hooks expression...

http://girls.gunaxin.com/wp-content/gallery/sexy-fairytales/sexy-fairytales-9.jpg

If we have too many males I'm happy to play another girl, just let me know Jecht.

EDIT: Hiya Temptress! No, Alice isn't taken, so help yourself if you prefer her over Goldilocks. I had this picture in mind:

http://gremlindog.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/alice.jpg

And would play her innocently, but dirtily, but if you want a sluttier Alice there's plenty of good fan art around.

Temptress

Hmm, thanks Hai, I'll have to think about it then. I don't really know the story of Alice in Wonderland very well, but I assume that won't come into play much. I would probably play her innocently too, I love a good innocent character, (As you probably know :) )as long as someone (or even multiple people) are/is around to -ah- 'guide' her on her way  ;)

Secretwriter

^^  I could write it out - as I was undecided on her myself... but google it ^^ Disney has a site for the plots of the stories. 

Transgirlenstein

I will be in and out until Monday so I will post a profile then.
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Senti

I know I am late, If Alice is about...Opium, Absinthe and Laudanum appear appropriate given the era it was written in. So would love to play something on these lines.

If not I have many fairy tales to draw on but not all are Disney... if thats ok.

Haibane

Jecht is calling the shots but any traditional fairy tale is okay I think. And yeah, a dark Alice addicted to Victorian opiates would be both creepy and sexy. I can just imagine her sitting there with dark circles under her eyes nursing an absinthe.

I'm beginning to think Belle is a bit too vanilla for this, I may change my mind... was just wondering of anyone had some good ideas? I'd like to play feminine but somewhat racy, or twisted.

Transgirlenstein

Hm, what about Little Red Riding Hood?  I mean..she has to be pretty messed up.  Or maybe the Wicked Queen (the lovely version) or Malificient?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Senti

it works for me...as long as she gets the smoking caterpiller....and the invisable cat...:)