News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

A Modern Day Phadra Complex M seeking F

Started by shovelbum4u, August 28, 2014, 10:20:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shovelbum4u

In psychology everyone has heard of the Oedipus complex, but how many have heard of the Phadra complex. In Greek mythology, Phadra was the second wife of the hero Thesus. His son... well lets just say his son had a thing for Phadra. That is the problem one of the characters in my story has. In this story idea of mine I play two characters: Richard, and his son Aaron.
Richard is a 50 year old man who is your stereotypical rich business man. Vice president of a fortune 500 company. He was married to Aaron's mother Rachel for 20 years, but it was mostly a marriage of convenience. Rachel was from old money and her family connections had helped Richard climb the corporate ladder. During the marriage Rachel would have sex with him twice a year. Once on their anniversary, and once on Richard's birthday. It was amazing to him, then, that she had ever gotten pregnant with either of their sons. Aaron (16) and Jacob (5). And after Jacob was born Rachel had asked Richard to move into a different bedroom and stopped having sex with him all together. At last Richard had had enough and filed for divorce. The terms of the divorce were pretty straight forward. Richard kept the house, and provided Rachel with a substantial alimony check. Jacob had gone to live with his mother, while Aaron, not wanting to switch schools, had stayed with Richard. It was a shock, then, when Richard fell in love and married only a year after his divorce was final.
That's where you come in. You play the stepmother. I am very much interested in you controlling your own character. In my mind though she is very young, perhaps a model (in my mind she is always Victoria Secret model). I am a breast man, I'll just say that right up front lol. She loves sex with Richard, which makes things a bit awkward for Aaron who has to live in house with the noises of you fucking his father constantly fill the house. Your other favorite past time is torturing Aaron. You strut around in skimpy outfits and tease him constantly. In my mind I don't think the stepmother would ever actually sleep with Aaron, she just teases him to death. That is why I love playing both characters. I get the best of both worlds. The constant teasing for the Aaron character, and then the actual Fucking with the Richard character.
Anyway, that is my story idea in a nut shell. If you are interested please let me know and I'll send you the character profiles.