Battle of the Sexes: Read Rules 1st

Started by Oreo, August 29, 2013, 12:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Goddess of Night

*Takes everything and eats a bit before offering to share*

My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Derwaysh

~Gladly share it with the lovely lady Evelyn~

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Peccavi

Slips in for a moment, leaving behind a -141 before escaping once again!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Derwaysh

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Crimzon Dragon

-140  - luv the new avi, Mistress E

Derwaysh

A/A

Cryptic

Poofs back eating a Tuna melt to pose a handy dandy -140
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

Derwaysh

Tuna melt? I am jealous, lady Cryptic.

A/A

Fabjuth

"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Cryptic

I could always make you one Derwaysh. Hands him half of her's instead before -140
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

Aww, that's sweet of you, m'lady Cryptic.

You can't possibly be trying to poison and henceforth effectively remove me from this game though, right? I mean... that would be paranoid thinking?

A/A

ChicagoOkie

Random PM's welcome.
Available for the right story.
O/Os Updated story ideas. May/9/2021
A/As
RP AD
BDSM Test

Cryptic

Oh of course not, why would I do that? I'm a firm believer in you scratch my back and I tempt you with naughty ideas.
A/A's

Bedroom Lazarus

I have come to lay the sin of the female gender to rest.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

That's greatly reassuring, m'lady Cryptic. I happen to be quiet the scratch-savant.

Good to see you, m'lord Lazarus. : )

A/A

Cryptic

Holds up a copy of Hustler of the priest Back, back you evil fiend!

Oooh can I keep you?
A/A's

Bedroom Lazarus

Thou shalt not lead me into temptation Cryptic, I know your ways better then most.

Derwaysh!  Employ your bedroom eyes upon her so she had no choice but to submit...and possibly make us more tuna melts.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Derwaysh

I thought that was a given, m'lady Cryptic. The whole purpose of my life? xD

I shall definitely keep thy words in mind, Father. More tuna melts sound good!

Time for some serous 'work' writing. See all of you lovely people later!

A/A

Cryptic

Aw, you will be missed Derwaysh. Melting at the bedroom eyes but still controls her actions enough to -137

Oh but I already have Priest, and will do so again so many more times.
A/A's

Fabjuth

Quote from: CrypticSayings on February 18, 2014, 07:43:40 PM
Oh but I already have Priest, and will do so again so many more times.

Admit it, throwing me to the fishes earlier is what inspired your delicious meltiness!